KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Green Room vol.3

The Green Room vol.3
Started by: Thorne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That is a mystery that we may never solve.

Old Post May 28th, 2020 01:03 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

A guy broke into a wells fargo bank to microwave a hot pocket... um you can do that at any 7/11 wtf?!

Old Post May 28th, 2020 04:45 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Are the stupid people in this country getting even dumber?

Old Post May 28th, 2020 04:46 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

All these celebrities tripping over themselves trying to cash in their virtue signaling on Twitter while this race thing is hot is giving me a sore stomach.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 03:27 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well if they wanted Minneapolis to look like Detroit in Robocop... mission accomplished.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 02:35 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

White people accusing white people of white supremacy when they're obviously not white supremacists is the dumbest bunch of batshite nuttery I've ever heard of.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 06:07 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Anyways, what they should have done to appease the bloodlust of the Mob was hang that cop in the town square until he was dead, then burn the body. #VigilanteJustice

Old Post May 29th, 2020 10:49 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This is why we gotta get a gladiator stadium up and running, the American idiots need an outlet for their anger, violence, and hatred. Charge a lot to get in, charge movie theater prices for snacks and make some bank.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 10:51 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Or even better, Purge Night, I'd be up for that no problem... just give me a days headstart to get to my hidden cave up in the mountains, smile.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 10:53 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

These protestors burning and looting are just screwing over themselves. You want Martial law, because that's how you get Martial law. And not the Tekken fighter.

Old Post May 30th, 2020 05:35 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

For the record, I'm not a tranny chaser, I'm a tranny catcher. smile

Old Post May 31st, 2020 04:04 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#BlackLivesMatter because they are fellow humans, and if some invading alien fleet swoops in and starts shooting up the joint I do not give a flying fvck what the color is of the person next to me shooting back is, as long as they aren't dirty alien sympathizers... fvck those guys!

Old Post May 31st, 2020 10:55 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Soooo close to burning down the House that happens to be White.

GG, better luck next time.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 06:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I see this plan to do weekends is the right play, I'm gonna need all week to recover.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 10:34 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Blizzard, the idiots behind banning a player for supporting Hong Kong, now supporting BLM and calling for equality for everyone... at least equality for people not on the bad side of China.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 10:05 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This bowing to social pressure to jump on the BLM bandwagon because it's the trendy thing right now is just so stupid and pointless, where was this support before things turned to shite?? Suddenly there's all these celebs dropping BLM posts despite never ever saying a single thing in support or defense of black people ever in their career...sketchy as fvck man.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 10:09 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

https://www.thewrap.com/pat-roberts...p-george-floyd/

Nevermind that Pat Robertson is a huge dumpster fire of a person, even he knows how farked this whole situation has gotten.

Ya lost the televangies Don, time to rein it in and do things by the book yeah.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 02:13 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Sesame Street has been doing shows on dealing with racism since I was a lil kid, doesn't seem to have worked at all.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:01 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

OTOH, I'm not that racist so I guess they must have done something right.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:02 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I genuinely admire black folks, they seem to have a really good time in church, something white folks don't... we act like we're in a meeting at work while the boss is giving a lecture... sad really.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2020 11:03 PM