KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Green Room vol.3

The Green Room vol.3
Started by: Thorne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Really dumb that people are giving Donny crap for hiding in the bunker, dude if I was Prez and there was a buncha people at my gates looking to wreck up the joint you damn skippy I'd hunker in the bunker till that mess blew over.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 03:41 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Like, there's a whole no fly zone over the WH so um, shouldn't it be that if one crazed person stepped foot on the grass they get blown the fak off the Earth? Much less an angry mob... dude free fire until nothing is moving, man.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 03:43 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I am 1000% FOR protesting police butality, fill up the streets until nothing moves.

BUT, one of those wingnuts throws a molly or breaks a window that's a riot and should be met with tear gas and stun grenades.

Do not fak with maniacs.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 03:45 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'd make a pretty swank President. smile

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 03:47 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The K-Pop army is after Antifa now? I'm so confused.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2020 11:37 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

In the early process/planning of tearing out the fireplace, putting in a stone area to sit nice an cozy in the wintertimes.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 10:38 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Got all the fake stone junk off the wall, now to cut and polish and finish this sucker.

Gotta quick get this done before it heats back up because that's going to sap the very life out of me.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 12:17 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hate summer with a passion, wish the Ice Age would happen again.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 12:19 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Girlfriend thinks I should replace the carpet in the living room now.

Ok I see where this is going.

sigh, the place will look great but I'll be too dead to enjoy it.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 12:33 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

One thing I hate online are these damn ADBOT SPAMMERS!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 06:47 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Like telemarketers evolved into their ultra annoying form and infected up the place, get out the industrial can of GEDDAFUGOUTTAHERE and blast em a good one!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 06:48 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Most places would have a gatekeeper to deter adbots, just saying.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 07:11 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

And another one got in under the fence, awesome security guys.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 07:38 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Which reminds me, force fields need to be a thing, cover the US in one and keep out everything.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 03:21 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Crash Bandicoot 4 looks fricken good.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 03:33 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Me: "Go fvck yourself"
Lady in line: "Excuse me my 10yr old can hear you"
Me: "That's who I was talking to"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 09:39 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

HURRY UP AND INVENT TIME TRAVEL!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 01:34 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I've got a ton of things I need to fix.

And many people I need to Neuralyze.

And a few people that need erased.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 01:37 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm seriously considering watching NOTHING but movies and tv shows from the 70s & 80s ONLY, getting so sick of PC forced diversity shite!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 01:42 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I am jonesing hard for pasta right this very second!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2020 10:54 AM