KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Aragorn, son of Arathorn vs. Azog the Defiler

Aragorn vs Azog
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Aragorn 12 92.31%
Azog 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aragorn, son of Arathorn vs. Azog the Defiler
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

I'm dying laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 12:21 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rebel95
I'm dying laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
??

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 01:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Azog pisses his non existent pants at the sight of Anduril, the legendary blade. With a single blow, Azog is laid low.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:45 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by omgchos
Azog pisses his non existent pants at the sight of Anduril, the legendary blade. With a single blow, Azog is laid low.
False, since he didn't even kill Lurtz in a single blow. Azog is superior to Lurtz who had Aragorn on the ropes. Azog kills him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 02:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Lol Triangle theory is not a valid argument. I guess you also don't know what hyperbole is. I dont know how someone who sucks so much at arguing gets so many responses. Think im gonna just pretend you dont exist anymore.

Goodnight sweet Troll and may flights of lol-faces laugh thee to thy logoff.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:46 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lol Triangle theory is not a valid argument. I guess you also don't know what hyperbole is. I dont know how someone who sucks so much at arguing gets so many responses. Think im gonna just pretend you dont exist anymore.

Point is Azog and his feats are greater than Lurtz who was able to draw out a back and forth battle with Aragorn. Thorin is also another elite in Lotr definitely comparable to Aragorn. Azog has superior strength and durability. He wins.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:53 PM
TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:58 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up
Quit hiding behind others, cuck.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 09:59 PM
TheLordofMurder

Yup.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:09 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Azog wins based off the evidence, cuck.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 10:09 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Azog wins based off the evidence, cuck.

Hahahaha isnt like Quanchi plans on letting the one on his profile pic and signature lose! Hahahahaha.

Azog the Defiler aka Quanchi the M ****er wins people! Hehehe

I will support my friend here since i believe Aragon is more over rated than Azog.

See Quanchi! Am supporting you! Hahaha, we good? big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 02:46 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

P.D. Take the m ****er as a joke and not a curse Quanchi.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 02:47 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Aragorn wins 10 times based on skills and abilities.

Azog wins 1 time because he gets lucky.

Yup, the poll results seem to be spot-on.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 06:45 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hahahaha isnt like Quanchi plans on letting the one on his profile pic and signature lose! Hahahahaha.

Azog the Defiler aka Quanchi the M ****er wins people! Hehehe

I will support my friend here since i believe Aragon is more over rated than Azog.

See Quanchi! Am supporting you! Hahaha, we good? big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud stick out tongue stick out tongue
Azog does win.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:46 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Aragorn wins 10 times based on skills and abilities.

Azog wins 1 time because he gets lucky.

Yup, the poll results seem to be spot-on.

Azog Wins i said. Hehe.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:56 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Azog Wins i said. Hehe.

Yup, he gets a lucky win for every 10 times Aragorn beats him, accurately representing the fact that Aragorn is worth 10 Azogs.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 02:13 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yup, he gets a lucky win for every 10 times Aragorn beats him, accurately representing the fact that Aragorn is worth 10 Azogs.

Honestly Azog seems more fearsome than Aragon. Just saying. At least to me.

Also how would Aragon block that mace?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 05:04 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Honestly Azog seems more fearsome than Aragon. Just saying. At least to me.

Also how would Aragon block that mace?

Ah, well, those are two very different things. Of course Azog is more fearsome. Fearsome literally means having a scarier appearance. But fearsome does not = most dangerous. The most dangerous swordsman is most often the one who can keep calm and cool, who uses his training to stay in control instead of getting lost in a rage.

For instance, there is no need for Aragorn to block the mace when he can dodge or deflect it and then use the opportunity while his opponent is off-balance to counter-attack. I think he's almost 90 years old when LOTR takes place, so he's had decades of fighting experience.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:30 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Ah, well, those are two very different things. Of course Azog is more fearsome. Fearsome literally means having a scarier appearance. But fearsome does not = most dangerous. The most dangerous swordsman is most often the one who can keep calm and cool, who uses his training to stay in control instead of getting lost in a rage.

For instance, there is no need for Aragorn to block the mace when he can dodge or deflect it and then use the opportunity while his opponent is off-balance to counter-attack. I think he's almost 90 years old when LOTR takes place, so he's had decades of fighting experience.

Yeah i guess you are right.

90 years, who?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:38 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Yeah i guess you are right.

90 years, who?

Aragorn. He's aged 87 at that time (during Lord of the Rings). Being of royal Númenórean descent, he had an increased lifespan (of about 200 years).

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:24 PM