KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Putting Limits on Time Spent at KMC.

Putting Limits on Time Spent at KMC.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
bada did his country a great service by banning surtur thumb up

TI/ sable is next to go thumb up
TI/Sable?
Originally posted by vansonbee
Glad you didn't permanently ban him, otherwise KMC gets a little boring without him.
I rarely perm ban people these days. A person would have to be very sad/pathetic for me to perm ban them. Surtur was more of a joke ban, but warranted given all the times we've let him slide.

Edit: His ban is done already.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:07 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Putting Limits on Time Spent at KMC.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
This seems to be the new agenda that seems to be the "IN THING" with out Leftist Progressive Posters here at KMC. They want to it made so that "at least certain posters" are only allowed to spend SO MUCH Time at KMC.

Ya know... The Lefts normal fight against Human Rights like Free Speech and the Freedom to Assemble. *Well those are right we have here in the U.S....for Now".

Now this is KMC and KMC is NOT A Free Country. Where not everyone has the Same RIGHTS as others.

So My Question is this.

HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD CERTAIN POSTERS BE ALLOWED TO SPEND AT KMC?

Or should we just start a Leftist Circle Jerk Happy Hour System so some will feel ok to whip theirs out with others and go to Fun Town!

And by "Theirs" I mean ther KMC Apporved Political Values....

But I bet you knew that already.
You're such a victim. I bet you get preyed on so much in real life it's why you spend so much time online.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 05:03 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Careful there Buddy. "They" are keeping an EYE on You!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:24 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Digi
KMC is way more lawless than the US, and irl a lot of people would get the sh*t beat out of them for being as nasty as they are on these boards. And banned for far less on many discussion boards. Y'all are lucky.

There's no slant here. No one cares enough for that. There's about two active mods poking their head in to try to curb the worst of the attacks, and it's like 10 people arguing on a board that is, at this point, about 90% Sable threads. You're shouting into the internet equivalent of a wasteland about systemic marginalization, when it's just an annoyed raptor trying to figure out how few bans he can give out without total anarchy on KMC.

And hell, I think Bada's Republican. Not that that matters here; this is just a disappointing, tone-deaf rant all around.

This is True. This place is pretty wild when compared to sites like CBR. That Site has gone full on SJW Leftist NaziTard...

Originally posted by Digi
Lol. I think Bada forgot you guys can't see user notes. The attachment should disambiguate. The conspiracy is on, friends. Flyattractor for mod!

Funny thing... I don't put much stock in what is put in the "USER NOTES".....

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no, we can all see the notes.

everyone except for fly, it would seem.

Caw Caw Caw ?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You're such a victim. I bet you get preyed on so much in real life it's why you spend so much time online.

Little Stevie always projecting.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 10:56 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Little Stevie always projecting.
Kid, get a job and walk away from the internet for half an hour.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 12:56 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Kid, get a job and walk away from the internet for half an hour.

It's funny how you just repeat the same nonsense over and over. But we both know you lurk here 24/7 on invisible mode.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Surt got banned? Why?

Edit: Oh, of course he would post right before me to make me look stupid... lol

Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Surt got banned? Why?

Pointing out hypocrisy.

Not even joking, go read the last few pages of the sock thread lol.

Flyattractor

I thought it was because you were "Mean to BruceSkywalker"???

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 06:21 PM