KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shang Chi, Black Panther, Taskmaster vs. Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke, Azrael

Shang Chi, Black Panther, Taskmaster vs. Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke, Azrael
Started by: JoeyVanHalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard
He's skilled yes. But what's to keep him from getting slashed or shot? Plus like Sin and Zack say, armor is a factor here.

Wonder Woman style bracelet blocks:

(please log in to view the image)

Beats Matt's nightstick deflections. smile

And again, Doom Bots. They're all tough enough to give Ben or Cage problems.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
t2. Chi/Task lack armor

Doesn't need it.

Think about how tough Danny is now. Forget the bullet train nuke, I'm just talking about flying a 20,000 feet in the air or falling from a skyscraper flat on his back to the pavement, and walking away.

Diamondback broke his back, and he literally walked it off (Was confirmed afterwards by a nurse his back is broken.)

For all the wankery by different writers, Danny STILL sweats Shang.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

He's skilled yes. But what's to keep him from getting slashed or shot? Plus like Sin and Zack say, armor is a factor here.
aside from the level of skill that's kept him from getting shot or stabbed in the past? He can also disperse the damage across his body to mitigate the effectiveness of the attack.

Armor doesn't mean anything when team two gets taken out before it even gets to that point.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:03 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by cdtm
Meh. Azbats losing to Castle will always be one of my top comic book moments of all time. stick out tongue

Punisher pulled Azbats gas grenade and ran away. Hardly a definitive outcome especially since JPV was in control and holding back. Pun was also wounded from a gunshot.

OTOH Tasky got chumped by Mr. X and scared witless by Moonknight. Two-shotted by Elektra and one-shotted by unenhanced BP. He's definitely not above streets. He would need more showings like his recent one against Deadpool and Pun to make up for some of his terrible showings.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:18 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by deathslash
aside from the level of skill that's kept him from getting shot or stabbed in the past? He can also disperse the damage across his body to mitigate the effectiveness of the attack.

Armor doesn't mean anything when team two gets taken out before it even gets to that point.

Nah. Not good enough.

He's also physically inferior. He wouldn't out last anyone on team 2. I don't see him putting down anyone on team 2 with a quickness.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:51 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Nah. Not good enough.

He's also physically inferior. He wouldn't out last anyone on team 2. I don't see him putting down anyone on team 2 with a quickness.

this. skills are a wash but hes not durable enough

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:01 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Nah. Not good enough.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
this. skills are a wash but hes not durable enough
you guys are still tap dancing around the army of spirits.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:11 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Which he barely uses on average.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:47 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Zack M
Which he barely uses on average.
they're fighting to the best of their ability.

Also, don't try to use that "on average" BS with me. We both know that you go off of extremely high end feats for the DC characters and then act like it's suddenly their average.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:05 PM
Senor Cage

Yes, but also they fight in character. Can you please show me the instances Panther has done this in a street fight?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Yes, but also they fight in character. Can you please show me the instances Panther has done this in a street fight?
What the f**k? ........In character, panther already fought against street level characters doing this exact same thing. Hell, I already posted it, but here it is again.

https://m.imgur.com/a/FDBJI

There are actually several times where he casually summoned the previous panther's just to have conversations with them.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:13 PM
Senor Cage

He fought an army, so that's understandable. Suit of Sorrows can protect from metaphysical and physical attacks, so I don't see them hurting Lane, at least.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:20 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah. Not good enough.

He's also physically inferior./B]

[b](please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)
Sure he is.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:32 PM
Senor Cage

Jean Paul fought both Batwomsn and Cassandra Cain at the same time.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:34 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jean Paul fought both Batwomsn and Cassandra Cain at the same time.

That's Hiroim, one of the Warbound.

They're all Savage Hulk level.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:43 PM
deathslash

He fought an army, so that's understandable. Suit of Sorrows can protect from metaphysical and physical attacks, so I don't see them hurting Lane, at least.
not an army. It was a group of about 10-30.

Is it immune to spiritual attacks, or does it only partially protect against them?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:03 AM
Senor Cage

Yes, but Az's swords are pretty haxx. Physicality doesn't really mean anything.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:24 AM
Senor Cage

not an army. It was a group of about 10-30.

Is it immune to spiritual attacks, or does it only partially protect against them?

The armor is built by a religious cult or something. I'm not totally sure if it's immune, but it protects the user from harm. It depends on the Azrael, though.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:25 AM
Vanguard

Is Shang Hulk level?
Is he Deathstroke level?

Or are you just saying he can hang?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:30 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

you guys are still tap dancing around the army of spirits.

nobody gives af about that...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:38 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote