KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

This season just don't care about making sense I feel.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 03:00 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
i was expecting cas to turn out to be a leviathan who had taken his shape but nope!

A lot of ppl didn’t like the Leviathans but I thought they were interesting, and their approach to things put the Winchesters on the defensive in a way they hadn’t been before.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2020 10:23 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol ha the newest episode actually touched on some things that make a lot of sense. Seems God has been [SPOILER - highlight to read]: shielding Sam and Dean from the mundane side effects of being human. Preventing Dean from getting cavities, preventing Sam from getting sick, allowing Dean to stay in shape despite his awful diet. This ties into observances from fans that no matter where they are they always seem to have cell reception. They literally had plot armor

So lol@ Garth's "you need to get a colonoscopy". This also calls into question how skilled Sam and Dean truly are.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 24th, 2020 at 12:19 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Lol ha the newest episode actually touched on some things that make a lot of sense. Seems God has been [SPOILER - highlight to read]: shielding Sam and Dean from the mundane side effects of being human. Preventing Dean from getting cavities, preventing Sam from getting sick, allowing Dean to stay in shape despite his awful diet. This ties into observances from fans that no matter where they are they always seem to have cell reception. They literally had plot armor

So lol@ Garth's "you need to get a colonoscopy". This also calls into question how skilled Sam and Dean truly are.

I haven’t watched this week’s ep. yet, but that sounds awesome!

When i first started watching/binged the show during s5, I noticed the insane amount of damage soak the Winchesters had. It came to mind during the eps where Sam had a cast on his forearm due to a RL injury that was written in.
I thought it was funny given they’d been thrown through walls w. no lasting damage!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:26 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember one episode where Sam gets shot in the stomach while fighting werewolves. Then another guy smothers him and it appears Sam is dead, but it turns out his body only temporarily shut down. Sam gets up and is then able to kill 3 werewolves all by himself...after getting shot in the gut and going into a temporary coma lol.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn funny moment with Garths kids too. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He has twin boys and a girl, he tells Sam and Dean the name of one twin is Sam, named after Sam. Dean goes "this other one must be..." and then Garth goes "Castiel".

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:32 PM
riv6672

Damn funny moment with Garths kids too. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He has twin boys and a girl, he tells Sam and Dean the name of one twin is Sam, named after Sam. Dean goes "this other one must be..." and then Garth goes "Castiel".

Oh no ****ing way that’s hilarious! laughing

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The episode was a really awesome send off for Garth. And there was the dream sequence...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dean has 17 cavities and Garth(who is now a dentist) puts him to sleep in order to do fillings for all the teeth. While unconscious Dean has a dream where he and Garth are dressed in suits and do an old school tap dance routine lol. The scene takes place in black and white too.

But yeah, Garth is one of the rare people to survive being friends with the Winchesters.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 05:26 PM
riv6672

The episode was a really awesome send off for Garth. And there was the dream sequence...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dean has 17 cavities and Garth(who is now a dentist) puts him to sleep in order to do fillings for all the teeth. While unconscious Dean has a dream where he and Garth are dressed in suits and do an old school tap dance routine lol. The scene takes place in black and white too.

But yeah, Garth is one of the rare people to survive being friends with the Winchesters.

There was a thread here once about what fictional universe we’d choose to live in and someone was advocating for the Supernatural-verse. I lol’d, because come on, the mortality rate on that show for innocent bystanders, acquaintances, recurring characters, main characters, good guys, bad guys, and even the Winchesters themselves (who have the luxury of coming back to the point that even the Reapers are tired of it) is just incredible.

I wouldn't live there on a bet!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 06:01 PM
80sBaby
The Kid

The idea of them losing their Plot Armor, due to Chuck leaving them alone, is a genius idea! This episode was great.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 12:59 AM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol yeah and they gotta go travel to frickin Alaska now to get that plot armor back

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 01:07 AM
riv6672

The Alaska trip should be fun.

I think Dean got the worst of it this ep.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The cavities, the credit card, the baby name diss, the lactose intolerance, he broke a nail, tapped out, kicked in the nuts...geez!

Also, going back to an earlier post of mine, I guess Baby did get nerfed. Though dang it, it took an act of God!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 01:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jack is back!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 10:29 PM
riv6672

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jack is back!

^^^Yeah, the real deal this time, awkward “hello” and all!

Also, Agent Lizzo? HA!!!

The main plot was pretty cool, really. I loved the backstory on how the gods came to be, and God’s reaction to them.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 10:22 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given how much of a dick God is I'm shocked he locked away the leviathans.

But wait alarm bells should have sounded when God admitted his favorite was frickin Lucifer. God admitted, in front of Sam and Dean, that the mark didn't really make Lucifer evil it just brought out more of what was there.

So God's favorite angel was the evil one that despised humanity lol.

Also he banged Becky so he's clearly not infallible.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 03:35 PM
riv6672

I’d give Becky a jump.
I like crazy chicks. I like needy chicks. I like nerdy chicks.

She’s like, 3 chicks i’d give a jump!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2020 05:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But let us say you're omnipotent and omniscient and can find the HOTTEST crazy nerdy chicks out there.

But let us say you're omnipotent and omniscient and can find the HOTTEST crazy nerdy chicks out there. You could then read their minds and take on whatever form they would find most pleasing. Hell you could be a woman and sleep with a lesbian crazy nerd. You could go chat up Charlie.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 01:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It has been revealed that one of the final episodes of the season will have a young Sam and Dean. Sam will be 9 and Dean will be 13. Rumor is the episode will be about their very first hunt together.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 01:47 PM
riv6672

It has been revealed that one of the final episodes of the season will have a young Sam and Dean. Sam will be 9 and Dean will be 13. Rumor is the episode will be about their very first hunt together.

Interesting!
I’ve mostly enjoyed their flashbacks to that time period.
They haven’t had one in forever.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 10:25 AM
Stringer

I feel like there’s a lot of homosexual tension in this thread towards Dean. Hey Sam is a good guy too btw

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2020 02:50 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote