KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » None of you mother phuckers

None of you mother phuckers
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
I wished rob a happy one when I noticed it.

You're too good for him.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but he really needs that though considering his self esteem. You did a good deed thumb up

You're too good for him.

I'm really in your head. You think about me a lot; even when you log off KMC (the rare times you do).

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm really in your head. You think about me a lot; even when you log off KMC (the rare times you do).

Lol Rob, lets not play this game. You've pulled similar shit, as do some of your pals. And no, I'm not going to be tracking it down, you can play dumb about it if you want.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: "I like to accuse people and then claim I don't have to prove a thing while declaring victory!" -Surtur

Good for you?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW: "I like to accuse people and then claim I don't have to prove a thing while declaring victory!" -Surtur

Good for you?

Lol Rob, the fact you would even ask shows you do not have a legendary memory at all.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I asked? No, I did not. My post was pointing out your phaggotry tactics you often employ.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I asked? No, I did not. My post was pointing out your phaggotry tactics you often employ.

And Rob, I'm pointing out the phaggotry tactics you employ, which is to play dumb whenever your behavior is pointed out.

And okay you indeed did not ask, and if I hadn't said anything about not looking for it...would you have asked?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:43 PM
Raisen

this thread wasn't intended to be a shiit show.

it was meant to praise me for simply existing another year.

god bless me

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 09:32 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread wasn't intended to be a shiit show.

it was meant to praise me for simply existing another year.

god bless me

As a child I drank the symbolic blood of your deity.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 09:44 PM
Raisen

As a child I drank the symbolic blood of your deity.

me too bro. I call myself catholic but i'm a bullshit catholic. don't really believe; it's just ceremony now.

i'm a real piece of shiit

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 09:53 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you still go to church?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 09:59 PM
Raisen

Do you still go to church?

not really. it started going down hill when I would go to church and pray alone only during bad times. just started looking around at all the extravagant bs in there and would think "what the phuck am I doing?" I've got a cross in my car where I keep the lighters I use to smoke cigarettes...I just don't want to be a hypocrite any more. my "faith" always swayed...I always had questions.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

not really. it started going down hill when I would go to church and pray alone only during bad times. just started looking around at all the extravagant bs in there and would think "what the phuck am I doing?" I've got a cross in my car where I keep the lighters I use to smoke cigarettes...I just don't want to be a hypocrite any more. my "faith" always swayed...I always had questions.

I did not go to public school I was sent to Catholic schools for grammar school and high school. Around 7th or 8th grade my faith truly began swaying because certain teachers would get upset with me at certain questions I asked. I don't remember most of them, but I know one time I pointed out a contradiction in what they were saying.

It is possible the teacher just wasn't relaying the story 100% correctly, but that story of Jesus as a kid going to this festival with his parents and they leave and the parents think Jesus is with them but he has actually stayed behind. When they realize this they kinda freak out and go searching for him and it takes a few days to find him and they find him in a temple. The teacher had said Jesus never sinned, and there is one of the 10 commandments that says "Honor thy father and mother" and I felt like in that story he didn't truly do that. So when I asked about that I got in trouble.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: None of you mother phuckers

It was my birthday yesterday. None of you mother phuckers made a peep. I've earned my place here. Phuck all of you

Sorry, Raisen.

I try not to think too much of b-days, as they connect to idiot friends from work trying to make a party at workplace (and failing, unless there's a decent portion of alcohol).

Happy Birthday belated.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Re: None of you mother phuckers

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sorry, Raisen.

I try not to think too much of b-days, as they connect to idiot friends from work trying to make a party at workplace (and failing, unless there's a decent portion of alcohol).

Happy Birthday belated.

it used to be you and I against the world broseph.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 11:00 PM
Raisen

I did not go to public school I was sent to Catholic schools for grammar school and high school. Around 7th or 8th grade my faith truly began swaying because certain teachers would get upset with me at certain questions I asked. I don't remember most of them, but I know one time I pointed out a contradiction in what they were saying.

It is possible the teacher just wasn't relaying the story 100% correctly, but that story of Jesus as a kid going to this festival with his parents and they leave and the parents think Jesus is with them but he has actually stayed behind. When they realize this they kinda freak out and go searching for him and it takes a few days to find him and they find him in a temple. The teacher had said Jesus never sinned, and there is one of the 10 commandments that says "Honor thy father and mother" and I felt like in that story he didn't truly do that. So when I asked about that I got in trouble.

I think the bible has some good stories that establish common sense rules that we have forgotten over the years. it's just a fire side way of telling old truth. not always...but a lot of it.

allegories...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 11:02 PM
Flyattractor

So what you are saying is that they gave you Passing Grades just to get rid of you?

I can dig that.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

He was a kid. Kids say stuff all the time that parents go: Oh Wow, That's Great Little One!... and pay zero attention to.

'Mum Dad we've travelled so far I want to see everything and speak to everyone'

'That's a great attitude Son'

'Yeah you do that Son'

'What will you be doing Mom/Pa?'

'I'll be doing this, that and all kinds of things + checking up on the latest fashions from rome, getting my nails done'

' Er. That's a Very Good Question Son. I'll be at the craft conventioin and at the wine-merchants, Lets meet up there Hon and we'll have 'a drink'

'Yosef of Nazareth! Are you asking me out on a date?'

' ... Yes!'

..... Some time later

Yosef & Mary are staggering home

'OMG'

'Wha?'

'OMG!'

'WHAT?'

'OMG wheres the kid?'

'YOU LEFT HIM!?'

'YOU! YOU? Its MY fault YOU ...

End Scene

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:41 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote