KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer Runs The Kryptonian Gauntlet (No rest between)

Silver Surfer Runs The Kryptonian Gauntlet (No rest between)
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer doesn't use his speed as consistently as the gauntlet, he may stop at 1 for all I know.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 02:42 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Can they hit him? Can he hit them? This should be explored. Spetnaz brought up a good point in his post. Can forum Surfer be used to the same extent as forum Flash is used without people jumping out and stating that he can't when he clearly has the powers to.

Then how about we do the same for Kryptonians?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 04:23 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by abhilegend
Then how about we do the same for Kryptonians?

I don't see any reason that should bar the use of powers that a character possesses.

Originally posted by wxyz
Surfer doesn't use his speed as consistently as the gauntlet, he may stop at 1 for all I know.

He does when up against fast opponents.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 05:43 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Can they hit him? Can he hit them? This should be explored. Spetnaz brought up a good point in his post. Can forum Surfer be used to the same extent as forum Flash is used without people jumping out and stating that he can't when he clearly has the powers to.

What do you think Forum Flash is?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 07:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What do you think Forum Flash is?

The man who creates statues from the arguments that I've read.

I also have no problem with that, or any of his abilities.

Surfer gets shot down too often though. If he has the power, nothing stops hum from using them.

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 24th, 2020 at 07:53 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 07:51 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The man who creates statues from the arguments that I've read.

Ah.

Yeah, that's not Forum Flash. Forum Flash is far more versatile and powerful.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 07:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ah.

Yeah, that's not Forum Flash. Forum Flash is far more versatile and powerful.

I had other thoughts in my post.

I see nothing wrong with your statement. The Flash is a powerful character for sure, but so is the Surfer.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 07:56 AM
DarkSaint85

Yeah but the thing is, Flash using his speed, at the bare minimum to not get hit, let alone be faster than his opponent, is nothing like what Carv and others try to paint the Surfer as.

If you came in and complained that Flash fans kept arguing that he used ALL of his powers, then you'd have an argument. I mean, in any fight, any, if you're a normal person, you'd want to hit the other guy as quickly as possible, without gettinghit, right?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 07:59 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Correct. I'm just saying that the Surfer is actually a smart character. He shouldn't be argued as if he was a Bizarro/Savage Hulk/Mammoth type. If this was Morg, or Terrax I'd say nothing. Anyway DC Universe time. Just switched powers and need to test them lol.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 08:07 AM