KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Sentry (Siege)

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Sentry (Siege)
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
The only thing that I've read from you thus far has ended in making you appear to be extremely apprensive when I'm just asking simple questions.

Do you mean apprehensive ?

quote:
The BEG statement that I made was centered around D'S Sentry, which is when he got his powers under control.

Can you formulate a coherent question and address my points instead of paraphrasing yourself ?

quote:
You can be as pedantic as you like, but it just makes you look like an idiot.

Like insulting other people like you are doing right now ? Gotcha ! laughing out loud

quote:
There was a time when Senrmtry was unable to take Namor down, let alone a physical threat like WB Hulk.

He was fine against Namor...

The last panel of their fight shows Sentry putting down Namor into the ground and that's knowing that Sentry is constantly holding back to avoid killing people.

You should know that if you wasn't busy lowballing.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
Then he ripped Ares apart, which wasn't anything that WB Hulk wouldn't gave been able to easily replicate.

That's why I have bring the Exitar's feat on the table...

quote:
I actually have always liked Sentry. It's his rabid fans that I question.

Yeah. Question them if you see one. laughing out loud

quote:
But back on topic, who did Sentry slaughter on WB Hulk s level?

The **** is that...

Again:

Sentry is a LOT more powerful than the sum of all Heroes on Earth combined and amped by Hulk's Gamma Radiations...

By the way, who did Hulk slaughter that is on Molecule Man-level ?

quote:
Youbshoulx

That must be hello in Klingon or something ?

quote:
also take note that I never once said that Owen was weakened, which was once again you being extremely apprehensive.

You have said that Sentry wasn't at Owen's level despite Sentry beating him on a contest of reality warping and Owen was still at full power.

Are you backtracking now ?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:53 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I think this is a stomp in Hulks favor. Actually a spite thread and Bada should close it. On the other hand we could amp Sentry to DS levels. There i could see a real fight, except if a worm is present.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:12 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
[B]I think this is a stomp in Hulks favor.

The only reason why the fight in WWH didn't look one sided was because Sentry was weakened by his agoraphobia and lost control of his powers...

Here Sentry will twist Hulk in two.

quote:
Actually a spite thread and Bada should close it

We can agree on this at least.

quote:
On the other hand we could amp Sentry to DS levels. There i could see a real fight, except if a worm is present.

DS Sentry = stable Sentry without roleplaying a good guy and without morals.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:59 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by RealityWarper
The only reason why the fight in WWH didn't look one sided was because Sentry was weakened by his agoraphobia and lost control of his powers...

Here Sentry will twist Hulk in two.

We can agree on this at least.

DS Sentry = stable Sentry without roleplaying a good guy and without morals.

Yeah yeah, I know your opinion, Sentry > all. I still think you are wrong, so no need to comment the same nonesense after my posts like always. It's boring.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:55 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah yeah, I know your opinion, Sentry > all.

I don't have an opinion. I'm using logical arguments.

quote:
I still think you are wrong, so no need to comment the same nonesense

Your opinion isn't proof.

quote:
after my posts like always. It's boring.

I have to do it because I can't let a single wrong version remain in the thread.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I don't have an opinion. I'm using logical arguments.

Your opinion isn't proof.

I have to do it because I can't let a single wrong version remain in the thread.

No, you have only an opinion and you believe it's logical. If you can't grasp even something as simple as this, well you are lost.

Your isn't either.

Your version is wrong.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:32 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you have only an opinion and you believe it's logical. If you can't grasp even something as simple as this, well you are lost.

Your isn't either.

Your version is wrong.

Your understanding of Molecule Man's power is what is wrong in the first place thus your conclusion is erroneous about what's happening on panel.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:40 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Do you mean apprehensive ?

Can you formulate a coherent question and address my points instead of paraphrasing yourself ?

Like insulting other people like you are doing right now ? Gotcha ! laughing out loud

He was fine against Namor...

The last panel of their fight shows Sentry putting down Namor into the ground and that's knowing that Sentry is constantly holding back to avoid killing people.

You should know that if you wasn't busy lowballing.

(please log in to view the image)

That's why I have bring the Exitar's feat on the table...

Yeah. Question them if you see one. laughing out loud

The **** is that...

Again:

Sentry is a LOT more powerful than the sum of all Heroes on Earth combined and amped by Hulk's Gamma Radiations...

By the way, who did Hulk slaughter that is on Molecule Man-level ?

That must be hello in Klingon or something ?

You have said that Sentry wasn't at Owen's level despite Sentry beating him on a contest of reality warping and Owen was still at full power.

Are you backtracking now ?

I was actually at work the entire day. It really makes it difficult typing on my phone while busy, so errors occur. I know that you're young and immature, or the little things wouldn't be brought to your attention so easily.

Sentry was unable to outright shit on Namor was the point. Stop ducking. WB Hulk would have easily planted him without much effort in any at all.

Stopping Exitar was done by a guy that isn't in this thread. Keep that in mind. You can put the insults away at any time they aren't needed. Just proof, which you can't seem to find so you feel the need to childishly toss insults around. All we need is proof. You won't find any to offset the fact that he wasn't able to simply one shot Namor. This doesn't bode well for your attempts at making Sentry into this omnipotent character that you're trying to sell. I'm giving you a warning though. If you continue flaming for no reason, you won't just be reported, but iignored. So let's just keep things civil, and find out exactly how powerful Sentry was. It's really no hair off of my ass if he was actually written to be well above a Cosmic Cube, WB Hulk, Thanos, Galactus... etc. But we need proof.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
I was actually at work the entire day. It really makes it difficult typing on my phone while busy, so errors occur. I know that you're young and immature, or the little things wouldn't be brought to your attention so easily.

Wow wow wow.

You are so aggressive, damn it...

I don't judge anyone on typing errors, everyone does...

I wanted to be sure about which term you are using, English isn't my first language by the way...

I notice that you jump on the possibility to call me "young and immature". Ooookey.

quote:
Sentry was unable to outright shit on Namor was the point. Stop ducking. WB Hulk would have easily planted him without much effort in any at all.

And he outright shited on Namor. Rofl.

Show me where Sentry struggled in their fight, Namor never got the upper on him... And Sentry is know to hold back in fights...

Oh really, you want to play the card "Hulk is stronger" with me ?

Do you want me to compare the Green Scar fighting Wolverine or the Thing with Sentry doing the same.

Just a hint about it:

Hulk vs the Thing:

The Thing hit Hulk and bloody his face then Hulk punches the Thing 3 times to take him out...

Sentry vs the Thing.

The Thing punches Sentry with no effect and Sentry effortlessly backhand the Thing...

Hulk vs Wolverine

Hulk had to punch Wolverine SEVEN times in the head to KO him.

Sentry vs Wolverine

Sentry one-shot Wolverine.

And we can talk about the fight between Sentry and Hulk where the writer needed to weaken Sentry because of his agoraphobia just to make the match fair...

quote:
Stopping Exitar was done by a guy that isn't in this thread. Keep that in mind.

It was done by a stable Sentry meaning a Sentry not weakened by his mental issues which is the case here.

quote:
You can put the insults away at any time they aren't needed.

I didn't insult you once, you on the other hand, calling me "childish and immature" just because you can't back-up your claims and counter the information that I provide...

quote:
Just proof, which you can't seem to find so you feel the need to childishly toss insults around. All we need is proof. You won't find any to offset the fact that he wasn't able to simply one shot Namor

Namor posed no problems to him. You are trying to backtrack your claim from a "There was a time when Senrmtry was unable to take Namor down, let alone a physical threat like WB Hulk. " to quote yourself, to a "Sentry didn't one shot Namor". Ok. laughing out loud

I posted of proof of what I've said that Sentry kicked Namor's ass so don't try to mvoe the goalpost with me. I'm way too experienced to fall from it.

quote:
This doesn't bode well for your attempts at making Sentry into this omnipotent character that you're trying to sell.

I'm not trying anything.

I'm stating facts and you can't deal with them. laughing out loud

quote:
I'm giving you a warning though. If you continue flaming for no reason, you won't just be reported, but iignored.

You call me a child many times and you are saying that I'm flaming that thread ?

Seriously ?

Your attempt at wilfully ignoring the context isn't an argument thought.

quote:
So let's just keep things civil, and find out exactly how powerful Sentry was. It's really no hair off of my ass if he was actually written to be well above a Cosmic Cube, WB Hulk, Thanos, Galactus... etc. But we need proof.

You are once more trying to avoid the context and to oversimplify everything because that fits with your narrative.

You are quoting many different points in Sentry chronology and as far as I know, he discovered how powerful he truly was in Dark Avengers, until then he was learning about himself and his powers.

If beating Molecule Man at his own game isn't being near-omnipotent I don't know what is it...

And we have proof of everything, you are just refusing the evidences.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:11 AM