KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » USA Today Warns People to Beware of AR-15' armed with...

USA Today Warns People to Beware of AR-15' armed with...
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Reading the comments here, you think this chainsaw gun doesn't exist.

Except that...

and

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...article/2640109

now they're all like "we all knew they existed all along it was just funny is all. you mad?"
(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:25 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Best thing about this is that now SOMEONE is gong to make this a reality.

And GOD Bless Them!!!!!!!!

yes and GOD bless accurate journalism!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:33 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Looks like I have to spoon feed you two:

https://imgur.com/gallery/jjUjQ

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/possible-modifications

I'll give you a hint as to why you two really missed the boat: this shit was on reddit, a day before it was posted here and it shows up in my like history...

So before you two continue to pat yourselves on the back for "lol, pwned those n00bs who didn't think it was REAL!", take a look at this thread.

Did anyone....and I mean anyone....post that this gun wasn't real except for Fly? Anyone?

No? Awwwww, you poor things! It's as if...none of as laughing at USA Today because we thought the gun wasn't real. It's as if we are laughing at them for another reason.

I'll give you two another hint: USA Today released a clarification. That's where you answer is. wink You two should do more reading instead of this cringey "omg, you guys are so dumb" parade.

It's like...watching your pal mock your other pal for not getting a joke you told but...he didn't understand it either. You want to pat him on the back and say, "dude...you're retarded. There, there."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yes and GOD bless accurate journalism!

lol:

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1312...e-modifications

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:34 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I missed the point here.

sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:46 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Check under your hat

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I missed the point here.

sad

it's one of those super complicated 4D-chess memes which only trumpers understand.
it may look like they collectively shit the bed and are now coping angrily, but that's also part of the deep complexity of the joke.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:49 PM
dadudemon

it's one of those super complicated 4D-chess memes which only trumpers understand.

No, it's very simple. Not complicated at all. No matter how hard you try to strawman the point that you missed, which was clearly in OPs article, you can't force a problem.

You f*cked up. Again. You'll keep dragging this along, kick and screaming, and refuse to admit your fault, like you always do. wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I bit the bullet and read Fly's OP and following post, he's a moron. But I already knew that.

Reading the story, the DW, Shapiro and others also shit the bed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
I bit the bullet and read Fly's OP and following post, he's a moron. But I already knew that.

obviously you didn't get the joke because you're too simple. would you like to have it explained again?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:14 PM
dadudemon

obviously you didn't get the joke because you're too simple. would you like to have it explained again?

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, it's very simple. Not complicated at all. No matter how hard you try to strawman the point that you missed, which was clearly in OPs article, you can't force a problem.

You f*cked up. Again. You'll keep dragging this along, kick and screaming, and refuse to admit your fault, like you always do. wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

This is what I saw:

quote:
The video highlighted modifications and accessories that are in no way common on AR-15 rifles and exist primarily for novelty's sake, like adding a 12-gauge shotgun to the AR-15. Modifications like a 12-gauge shotgun or a chainsaw (which no one uses, and are sold virtually nowhere) are expensive and add a significant amount of weight to the rifle, making it nearly unusable for many recreational shooters.

Twitter accounts ruthlessly mocked USA Today for their deliberate attempt to inject fear into the public following the shooting:

Which is the DW/Shapiro shitting the bed as not only are chainsaw bayonets real, despite being ridiculous/unrealistic, but shotgun attachments and blade attachments are feasible and could be used as a secondary weapon when bullets run out in an attack.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

Bingo, it's his MO. Find some reason to force an argument. Either by twisting something someone else said or just flat out creating a narrative out of thin air and claiming a person is pushing it.

He is doing it more and more often. I am fascinated to see how long his pals will cover for him.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 10th, 2017 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

The video highlighted modifications and accessories that are in no way common on AR-15 rifles and exist primarily for novelty's sake, like adding a 12-gauge shotgun to the AR-15. Modifications like a 12-gauge shotgun or a chainsaw (which no one uses, and are sold virtually nowhere) are expensive and add a significant amount of weight to the rifle, making it nearly unusable for many recreational shooters.

Twitter accounts ruthlessly mocked USA Today for their deliberate attempt to inject fear into the public following the shooting

(which no one uses, and are sold virtually nowhere)

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 10th, 2017 at 05:40 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

/thread smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:30 PM
Flyattractor

Some how I doubt that Robbie actually read the article.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he quoted the article verbatim, you pathetic junkie.

did you even read it?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:39 PM
Flyattractor

You can cut and paste with your eyes closed.

Besides.. You and Robbie are Consummate Leftist Liars. So I will never trust anything you say.

That boat sunk under a burning bridge.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Flyattractor

#expected

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:55 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg (please log in to view the image)

#pretty much

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:01 PM