KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread

Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread
Started by: Darth Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tonight's episode i loved.. i've watched several times already...

good seeing katee sackhoff and mercedes as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 01:45 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Mando being raised by the fanatic remnants of the Black Watch explains soooo much. I wondered why he had no idea about Jedi when Sabine and Bo Katan knew multiple Jedi.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 05:24 PM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Also helps explain the little stuff. Like why Bo-Katan and even Pre Vizsla routinely removed their helmets, while Din has been brainwashed into thinking that no 'real' Mandalorian would ever remove their helmet.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Also helps explain the little stuff. Like why Bo-Katan and even Pre Vizsla routinely removed their helmets, while Din has been brainwashed into thinking that no 'real' Mandalorian would ever remove their helmet.

The ones left in charge of Black Watch/Death Watch after Maul brought about their downfall through mismanagement and angering Sidious could come up with any kooky thing they wanted and with no other Mando’s around to tell them different, they’d only know that as gospel. These guys are basically Amish, since the last time it was heavily enforced that Mandalorians didn’t remove their helmets and followed the original ways of Mandalore was 4,000+ years ago during the Old Republic where KOTOR/KOTOR 2/TOR took place. Canderous Ordo changed a lot of that when he took over during that time after helping Revan in KOTOR and becoming Mandalore The Preserver maybe a few years later.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 09:01 PM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well different Canon man, Kotor and all that doesn't apply here.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2020 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Does anyone think Bo recognized Baby Yoda? She was surely gazing at him.

I don't recall Bo and Yoda ever meeting in the Clone Wars.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 12:43 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Does anyone think Bo recognized Baby Yoda? She was surely gazing at him.

I don't recall Bo and Yoda ever meeting in the Clone Wars.

They never met on screen, but I'm sure with Satine's constant meetings with Obi-Wan and the Jedi due to her being a Duchess, Bo as Satine's sister would at least have known who Yoda was, or maybe talked to him off screen once she became a "good guy".

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 05:45 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unless Ahsoka somehow knows where to find Yoda's native planet(which I suppose is possible), then I'm not really sure how much help she'll be to Mando..?

I'm also curious: is this set before Ahsoka and Sabine's journey to find Ezra?

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 15th, 2020 at 01:07 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 01:05 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

If Yoda's species is as rare as it's suppose to be I'd imagine seeing one of his kind would surely be distracting. I don't think Mando is taking Yoda back to his species rather he's taking him to the Jedi.

As for being before or after Ahsoka heading off to find Ezra we don't know exactly when that scene took place all we know was that it was after Return or the Jedi. But judging by the age of Jacen Syndulla I'd say that they would be real close in the timeline.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 02:32 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I kinda hope they keep Yoda’s species a mystery, I feel like part of the charm is lost otherwise, to me at this point it’s become ingrained and not having it would be weird.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno, I wanna know their origins and why they are so powerful. It's hard to think such a species didn't leave it's mark on the galaxy in the past.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2020 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Quite a bit to discuss from this episode...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 03:49 PM
ares834

Apparently Filoni is directing the next episode. Seems a safe bit that a certain someone will appear.

And they better not be tying this show in with the dumpster fire that was the ST. It's too late. There is no saving it. Let the show be it's own thing. Let these experiments be Gideon's attempts to amass force power either for himself or to create a legion of force sensitive warriors.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 04:01 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I got the vibe that Gideon is trying to create Force sensitive beings/soldiers. Seems like that's why they were injecting The Child's blood into the strandcasts.

...Or at least, that's what I'm hoping for. Like you said: they really need to stay the **** away from the ST.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 04:32 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Can we safely assume that Baby Yoda isn't a clone he's the real deal.

I never thought he was a clone anyways.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 05:00 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Well Baby Yoda was born 50 years ago, so I think he'd be real. That's why they need his blood.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

They say he is real in one of the episodes IIRC.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 09:24 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Probably the funniest thing about this episode is that they call Midichlorians "M-counts".

laughing out loud

It's like midichlorians have become the N-word of Star Wars.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baby Yoda will steal your eggs

Baby Yoda will steal your pastries

Baby Yoda will steal...your life?! Time shall tell.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

In the imperial facility were they experimenting on an early Snoke clone?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 11:43 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote