KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 211 212 [213] 214 215 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
John Creese

If I trained the teachers this would not happen. Any Nam vet would toast these guys.

Old Post May 13th, 2019 08:38 AM
John Creese is currently offline Click here to Send John Creese a Private Message Find more posts by John Creese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Just how old are you?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 13th, 2019 10:12 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Older then You apparently.

Old Post May 13th, 2019 10:25 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by John Creese
If I trained the teachers this would not happen. Any Nam vet would toast these guys.

Why would Vietnam Vets offer toasts to mass-shooting murderers? Seems kind of inappropriate.

Old Post May 13th, 2019 11:58 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post May 13th, 2019 07:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Student who helped stop Colorado school shooter says he's no hero

Joshua Jones and two classmates saved lives when they tackled one of two people behind the Colorado mass shooting that killed a young hero and wounded eight others.

But Jones, 18, doesn't want to be called a hero, says Josh Lewis, a spokesman for his family. His friend, Kendrick Castillo, was fatally shot Tuesday as they gave others time to take cover or run.
-snip

I can understand if he doesn't want the attention, but yeah, you're a hero, kid.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 13th, 2019 07:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Robbie is such a racist....but then that aint news.

Old Post May 13th, 2019 07:54 PM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Anyone else hear that the father of one of the Colorado shooters was an illegal alien who was deported twice for felonies? Mainstream news isn't reporting it.

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post May 15th, 2019 03:22 AM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That and they (the Left) are already trying to smear the character of one of the survivors. Yes. The Left are Truly Horrible HORRIBLE People

Old Post May 15th, 2019 05:50 AM
NumSuren
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeap, that's why I don't like guns. Because only people who are crazy will buy them. And what they will do? Shot anything they can.

Old Post May 15th, 2019 08:04 AM
NumSuren is currently offline Click here to Send NumSuren a Private Message Find more posts by NumSuren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by TempAccount
Anyone else hear that the father of one of the Colorado shooters was an illegal alien who was deported twice for felonies? Mainstream news isn't reporting it.

I've just read about it this morning, actually. Not that it matters since news usually doesn't talk about the parents of a criminal in-detail, rather the criminal himself.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 15th, 2019 10:27 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of the shooters was a tranny too. Not getting much coverage either.

Old Post May 15th, 2019 11:51 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It should be Illegal for People to own guns if they vote democrat.

Democrats just don't have the emotional capability to own them.

And geez Galan is ban happy aint he!

Old Post May 15th, 2019 06:59 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

3 dead, 11 injured in shooting at Garlic festival in California
Possible second shooter at large

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/...s-least-11-peo/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 05:32 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
A private company curtailing freedom of speech, when individuals are using that "right" to spread hate seems wholly justified. These people use platforms as a way to reach out to the vulnerable who are looking for someone to blame and validation there shit life is someone else's fault, be it gays, blacks, Muslims, people having sex, etc. if it prevents the borderline mentally ill being taken advantage of, excellent!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 08:09 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage

Awful.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 12:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

just awful...

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 12:30 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Saw this on the news all last night.

I was wondering if this kind of news was illegal to cover beyond just 20 seconds once an hour would this kind of thing reduce in frequency?

According to actual research, it would.

I don't think the news covering this kind of story non-stop should be legal because it results in an uptick of similar crime. By the definition of what is and is not covered by freedom of speech, this should not be one of the rights.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 12:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and of course the shooter is tied to white supremacy. now let's deflect with 'but antifa', 'but the left', 'but the media', 'but my fee-fees", etc

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 05:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
and of course the shooter is tied to white supremacy. now let's deflect with 'but antifa', 'but the left', 'but the media', 'but my fee-fees", etc

You seem awfully upset.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 05:23 PM