KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord Of Thunder Thor vs JL Superman

Lord Of Thunder Thor vs JL Superman
Started by: Adam Grimes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Thor never fought 10 people at once while depowered.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I said they were restraining him and Thor overpowered them. Words are difficult for you, friend?

I promise to be more attentive in the future.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Dec 17th, 2017 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If you're talking about the hospital scene, there wasn't 10 of them and all he did was shove a couple orderlies away before being dogpiled and restrained by maybe 4 or 5 people.

Thinking that scene required above human strength is just sad.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:56 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Just rewatched the scene and I couldn't be remembering it worse lmao

I stand corrected. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 05:01 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Embarrassing.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 06:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
He was depowered to human level, which means he'd only have the normal strength of a human with his size and training.

He shook off getting hit by a car.

I was talking about Ludendrof anyway.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 08:59 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 09:31 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 04:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote