KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

eh..its Sony. They will find a way to fuh it up.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not sure how to feel about this

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 01:17 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Not a huge fan of the Miles character, maybe I'll check it out... Not sure.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 01:32 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Dammit I was hoping for a good animated movie about the spider-verse story with Morlun, instead it’s another attempt of having Miles Morales pushed down my throat because look everyone we have a black spider-man.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Another attempt? Have they given us Miles before?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 11:57 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

No, but Marvel has been trying push him into the mainstream pretty hard, the last few years.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 07:49 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Dammit I was hoping for a good animated movie about the spider-verse story with Morlun, instead it’s another attempt of having Miles Morales pushed down my throat because look everyone we have a black spider-man.
If you hate black people that much, just don't watch it. thumb up

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:01 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The real question is "Why does Sony hate White Peter Parker?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2

Miles is actually british.. big grin big grin

Originally posted by Flyattractor

hahahahahaha.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by marwash22

Yes because that’s what I said roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:49 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It’s like the first time Sony isn’t giving us a White Parker Spidey.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
No, but Marvel has been trying push him into the mainstream pretty hard, the last few years.

This is a first for Sony.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:34 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You mean the Peter Parker that's been in at least 7 big-budget movies, 2 live-action tv shows and what, 8 cartoons over the years?

This isn't like Riri Williams. Miles is a perfectly good Spider-Man.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by marwash22
That's not what he said at all..
It's one thing to have an awesome UNIQUE black super hero like Black Panther, Blue Marvel, etc....but to have black people and women SHOVED INTO AND REPLACING already established characters that we grew up loving pisses alot of people off. That being said, I don't really mind Miles too much. He's fine. He's not straight up replacing Peter Parker like FemThor did.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 11:59 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

They finally released a trailer for this. I'm not a fan of Miles (hopefully this movie can make him more interesting for me), and I don't like Peters voice in that trailer, but I love the animation. I'm also pretty excited for Kingpin and Green Goblin (unless that giant winged creature is supposed to be GG, in which case IDK about that). We're also long overdue for an adult Peter/Spidey in movies. I'm getting tired of him always being portrayed as a teenage. Don't get me wrong, I love teenage Spidey too but he's been an adult longer than he was a teen in 616 at this point.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
And why is he being portrayed as a slob.
Yeah I'm not a fan of that either. He didn't come off as Peter. I also wasn't a fan of him ordering food and expecting Miles to pay for him. Pete has been strapped for cash before and asked for help with stuff like rent but something that's so blatantly irresponsible and rude seemed off.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Meh.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:59 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote