KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Almost all of the National Park Service members resign

Almost all of the National Park Service members resign
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Almost all of the National Park Service members resign

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...ntp&ffid=gz

Trump's pick has refused to meet with the National Park Services members, so they've quit putting the agencies ability to function at risk.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:27 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Your thread title is very misleading, was that intentional?

It was actually just 9 members of an advisory panel; that said, Ryan Zinke is a moron.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:41 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And Nature don't give a shit where Park members Shit.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...ntp&ffid=gz

Trump's pick has refused to meet with the National Park Services members, so they've quit putting the agencies ability to function at risk.

Neat.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:48 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Neat.
You are idiotic.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

How many of these advisory panels have had mass resignations now? It's almost as if there's some kind of trend.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:45 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Beniboybling
How many of these advisory panels have had mass resignations now? It's almost as if there's some kind of trend.
Surtur believe in Donald trump. The hell with reality listen to the orange man.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are idiotic.

You're a small little dweeb everybody makes fun of, across multiple forums. You're the biggest joke here.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You're a small little dweeb everybody makes fun of, across multiple forums. You're the biggest joke here.
You are jobless and are your brothers *****. You're mocked here and can't make it on your own. Quit being so upset all the time and go get a job.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are jobless and are your brothers *****. You're mocked here and can't make it on your own. Quit being so upset all the time and go get a job.

Man I'm just laughing at how someone becomes a loser across multiple forums. How's that even work?

Even at CBR you were a loser.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Man I'm just laughing at how someone becomes a loser across multiple forums. How's that even work?

Even at CBR you were a loser.
How can someone like you reveal how big of a loser you are online. How did you screw up so bad you reveled it. We can never forget you're jobless and on welfare.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can someone like you reveal how big of a loser you are online. How did you screw up so bad you reveled it. We can never forget you're jobless and on welfare.

^^A loser across multiple forums. Damn. That sucks.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

^^A loser across multiple forums. Damn. That sucks.
I know you are but when you log off the losing doesn't stop. Your brother probably mocks you to his friends like I know he's a loser but he's my loser brother.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know you are but when you log off the losing doesn't stop. Your brother probably mocks you to his friends like I know he's a loser but he's my loser brother.

LOL "I know you are". Classic. Never change, whenever somebody needs entertaining we need you here.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

LOL "I know you are". Classic. Never change, whenever somebody needs entertaining we need you here.
I cited your real life woes you just take it. Continue to make excuses for this pitiful president who despise deadbeats such as yourself.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cited your real life woes you just take it. Continue to make excuses for this pitiful president who despise deadbeats such as yourself.

Shhh little one:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Concession accepted.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Concession accepted.

Just cling to the pretend victory bro, it's the only victory in life you're capable of achieving.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Beniboybling

All part of the #MAGA plan I'm sure.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
Your thread title is very misleading, was that intentional?

It was actually just 9 members of an advisory panel; that said, Ryan Zinke is a moron.

His title is fairly accurate. From the story:

"Three-quarters of the members of a federally chartered board advising the National Park Service abruptly quit Monday night out of frustration that Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke had refused to meet with them or convene a single meeting last year."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 17th, 2018 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 05:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote