KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCNU Superman vs Red Hulk

DCNU Superman vs Red Hulk
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
Trying to use the weakest version huh?? Anything to get superman the win huh?? That's hilarious.

Current versions unless specified.

As YOU helpfully pointed out, it wasn't specified. So we use current versions.

Maverick Rulk has been around for a year now. Keep up.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 08:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Is it possible for JBL not to make a fool of himself?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:36 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

It's actually quite funny if you imagine the real JBL from the WWE when reading his posts.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 12:08 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman stomps tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 02:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
Superman stomps tbh.

You're breaking JBL's heart. Must have broke your heart to type that.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 02:22 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wow... long time no see. How are you doing Delta? In a non home way, miss the hell out of this guy.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 02:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
Wow... long time no see. How are you doing Delta? In a non home way, miss the hell out of this guy.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 02:32 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Delta1938
Is it possible for JBL not to make a fool of himself?
Is it possible for me to get all you superman fans together? Got something for you all. Anyway, the intent of this thread is to say that superman wins, so the weakest possible foe is being used. Your history of voting superman is well known by many. Scared to use the original red hulk? What's the matter? Afraid superman would lose. Kills you huh? Go answer in my newest two threads... Should be fun. Lol

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:06 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Why are you calling out superman fans?? Baiting much? What's so hard to understand? DS already pointed out who the current Rulk is. DS went by your OP.

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Last edited by Faceless808 on Feb 1st, 2018 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:12 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
Is it possible for me to get all you superman fans together? Got something for you all. Anyway, the intent of this thread is to say that superman wins, so the weakest possible foe is being used. Your history of voting superman is well known by many. Scared to use the original red hulk? What's the matter? Afraid superman would lose. Kills you huh? Go answer in my newest two threads... Should be fun. Lol

Lol,called it.

If you want to argue against forum rules,go ahead.

We specify most current versions. Stoic, in other threads (and who I'm singling out because he replied directly to me and asked a question) was perfectly happy to use a version of Thanos who has been seen for like two issues.

If you, JBL, can't read forum rules,and don't even know the character you are arguing for, that's pretty much on you.

But it's hilarious, like I said,to see you come in and futilely argue when,atthis very point (am sure OP can and will clarify), use the latest version.

Who is Maverick Hulk.

Get with the program. Rulk gets stomped.

And no amount of butthurt or salt from you changes this.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, the rules are the rules. Unless otherwise specified, the version to be argued is the last quantifiable version.

Now, kindly get back on topic please.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol,called it.

If you want to argue against forum rules,go ahead.

We specify most current versions. Stoic, in other threads (and who I'm singling out because he replied directly to me and asked a question) was perfectly happy to use a version of Thanos who has been seen for like two issues.

If you, JBL, can't read forum rules,and don't even know the character you are arguing for, that's pretty much on you.

But it's hilarious, like I said,to see you come in and futilely argue when,atthis very point (am sure OP can and will clarify), use the latest version.

Who is Maverick Hulk.

Get with the program. Rulk gets stomped.

And no amount of butthurt or salt from you changes this.
I know he gets stomped... We all know he gets stomped... Is SPITE threads against forum rules??

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:28 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
I know he gets stomped... We all know he gets stomped... Is SPITE threads against forum rules??

This Superfan here...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So, is it spite or not?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
So, is it spite or not?

If its current rulk yes. If its ross then its a good fight but ross loses..if its loebforce rulk wins

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by -Pr-
So, is it spite or not?

This is absolute spite. The latest Rulk wouldn't have a prayer against the Thing. When DS used those scans I nearly passed out from laughter.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 03:59 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Yes it's SPITE. Shame when superman fans resort to using forum rules to protect superman. Lol

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 04:06 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic
This is absolute spite. The latest Rulk wouldn't have a prayer against the Thing. When DS used those scans I nearly passed out from laughter.

It's actually competitive if we use depowered Superman, actually. Or at least, the Superman who was running around fighting BM.

So not absolute spite.

Lol @JBl as always.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 04:08 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's actually competitive if we use depowered Superman, actually. Or at least, the Superman who was running around fighting BM.

So not absolute spite.

Lol @JBl as always.
LMAO!!! Classic!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 04:13 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
LMAO!!! Classic!

You still think it's spite? I mean,we all have seen you know nothing of the characters in the thread, so am interested in your views....

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 04:18 PM