KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » ASSB Vegeta(amped) vs. Beerus

ASSB Vegeta(amped) vs. Beerus
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ASSB Vegeta(amped) vs. Beerus

*This is ASSB Vegeta with the rage/emotion-boost we saw in ep. 126 -- assume he can sustain it:
(please log in to view the image)

*Beerus thinks Vegeta just ate the last desert, so he's pissed.

Go!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Vegeta's rage boost in Super Saiyan 2 was enough to beat the hell out of a surpressed Beerus, by powering up he would have stomped Vegeta, but this...

...this is like... Vegeta kicks his ass for sure.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:16 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Title implies Vegeta surpassed the power of the Gods. He wins this imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Toppo was a noob GoD. Beerus is clearly on another level in the GoD foodchain. Current Vegeta would still give Beerus a good challenge with that said, though wouldn’t go as far as to say it’s a guaranteed win for him.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:23 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Beerus. But Vegeta would actually make him work for it now.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:25 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Beerus probably.

Royal Blue seems to be able to punch through Hakaishin energy but Beerus is not only a much more experienced diety but also not restricted from killing his opponents like Toppo.

Vegeta defeated a very tired GoD, though he himself was fatigued as well obviously, while Beerus could fight off several trying to kill him.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:28 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Beerus.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:29 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Title implies Vegeta surpassed the power of the Gods. He wins this imo.
Vegeta surpassed the power of 'a' God in training, but we know all Gods/Hakaishin are NOT created equal. We also know that Beerus is arguably *the* most powerful Hakaishin in existence(in the manga he was outfighting ALL the other Hakaishin simultaneously, and could have destroyed the whole lot with a single attack.)

That said, I certainly hope you aren't assuming that a rookie/candidate Hakaishin is on par with the likes of Beerus, lol..?

...I'm starting to think Beerus' abundance of screen-time(and occasional comedic relief) is starting to diminish his status in the eyes of some. They're forgetting how fuggin powerful he really is...

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 4th, 2018 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:43 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

probably the strongest God against a newbie at being true god tier
Beerus will get him with some difficulty

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:36 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Beerus, not exactly sure how much difficult is involved.

Toppo had the Energy of Destruction, just like a hakaishin, but as Galan mentioned before, he still has his own fighting skills. It’s not like he has a high degree of UI mastery, like Beerus does. I doubt Toppo has equal raw power to Beerus either.

With that said, I would wager Beerus takes this rather solidly.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:50 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Beerus.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 06:29 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Am thinking there's a reason no bold statement has been made regarding Beerus and his relation to current characters' power.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 06:40 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Beerus literally destroys him and Toppo simultaneously easily.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 4th, 2018 at 09:15 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 09:06 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus, not exactly sure how much difficult is involved.
That's kind of why I made this thread. I think Beerus wins as well, but I'm curious how much effort is required.

After all, standard ASSB Vegeta was absolutely nothing in comparison to Hakaishin Toppo. After his emotion-boost, however, the tables turned entirely and Vegeta was able to stomp Toppo decisively.

ie. ASSB Vegeta(emotion-amp) >> Hakaishin Toppo >> ASSB Vegeta(standard) = SSB Goku /w/ KKx20 > Jiren(ep. 109-110)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:36 PM
Inedian

Originally posted by Galan007
That's kind of why I made this thread. I think Beerus wins as well, but I'm curious how much effort is required.

Minimal effort.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:46 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No way. "Minimal effort" was when he tap-KO'd SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's world.

Even though Beerus likely wins here, it would still be a good fight that likely required him to use a high percentage of his power. Imo.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 4th, 2018 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:49 PM
Inedian

No way. "Minimal effort" was when he tap-KO'd SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's world.

Even though Beerus likely wins here, it would still be a good fight that almost certainly required him to use a high percentage of his power. Imo.

I didn't mean that kind of minimal effort, but more like Vegeta wouldn't be a challenge at all, just entertainment.

And not likely, easily surely. It wouldn't be a good fight. Fight would be good only if Beerus wants to play around so that the fight would be entertaining. If Beerus wants to end it quickly and then is no good fight. It completely depends on Beerus.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 4th, 2018 at 03:00 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:57 PM
Mendax
Hand of God

[BNo way. "Minimal effort" was when he tap-KO'd SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's world.

Even though Beerus likely wins here, it would still be a good fight that likely required him to use a high percentage of his power. Imo. [/B]
Agreed. Beerus wins but it's a fight.

especially because the anime implied there wasn't much of a difference between GOD candidate Toppo and an actual GOD like Belmond himself.

I am guessing that Vegeta's love boost was 3-4x ASSB. He was at least 1.5-2x weaker than Toppo before the boost, then at least 1.5-2x more powerful than Toppo after the boost... and like you said- his unamped ASSB was already on par with current KK x20 SSB Goku.

Last edited by Mendax on Feb 4th, 2018 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:02 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Mendax
Agreed. Beerus wins but it's a fight.

It's not a fight. That final Hakai from Toppo against amped Vegeta... it took everything from Vegeta to win. You think Beerus would have any trouble with that amateur Toppo Hakai? Yeah right.

No, it's not a fight... it's only a fight if Beerus wants to entertain us.

Last edited by Inedian on Feb 4th, 2018 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:24 PM