KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Android 17 vs Hit

Android 17 vs Hit
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Android 17 vs Hit

Who's taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hit stomps.

The fight would realistically be over before #17 even knew what was happening. He has absolutely NO counter for Hit's time-skip.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 4th, 2018 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:00 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Hit, but not in a stomp.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:07 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yeah Hit is a hard counter to 17. 17’s best assets are his smarts, shield, and stamina. Against a guy who can freeze you in place that means nil.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:14 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hit, but not in a stomp.
If Hit is serious, this is absolutely a stomp... Unless I'm missing something here..? confused

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well 17 could conceivably take an attack or two.

But I really don't know how he could fight back. He might be able to get his shied up sure but eventually he'll have to take to down to do anything.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:33 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I'm guessing since 18 had a kid that their bodies are pretty much purely human so Hit's assassination attacks should work on 17 without any issues. And that is the real problem. 17 might be on a even level with Hit as a fighter, but a Hit that can use all of his abilities should be able to kill 17 before there is even a real fight.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:42 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Well 17 could conceivably take an attack or two.
Maybe, but he's not standing up to much beyond that -- especially if killing is allowed.

#17 & #18 are mostly biological, after all.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 4th, 2018 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:43 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well he could take some hits from GoD Toppo so his body is clearly tough.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:44 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Toppo also wasn't trying to kill #17 due to the ToP's rules. He had to pull his punches.

Still an impressive durability feat for #17, though... Not trying to downplay him here. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 4th, 2018 at 04:59 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:54 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Hit.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 08:11 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Hit easily.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 09:11 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Did this change after this episode?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 03:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Not really. It was never a question of whether or not 17's barriers could stop Hit's attacks but rather whether or not he could deal with the timeskip. Sure stopping Jiren's attack was impressive but it also...well it killed him lol. So I guess 17 has a way to tie now at least.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 06:07 PM
Inedian

Hit

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 06:35 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Did this change after this episode?
Not really, no. #17 is uber powerful(the recent episode solidified the shit out of that), but he still has NO counter for Hit's temporal abilities.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 07:00 PM
TheBadguy

17 should be noticeably stronger than hit his feats this episode put him above most everyone we saw previously. His blast was probably the most damage we've seen jiren acknowledge. No idea who's win between these two both have the most op hacks and 17 has shown to be very proficient himself. Definitely would rather see hit fight him than rematch goku or vegeta

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 07:05 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Hit got nerfed to the point where characters can power their way out of his attacks and I really have no idea how strong #17 is in light of his performance against full power Jiren, so I dunno.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 07:23 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Goku only beat Hit's temporal abilities because they've fought multiple times, and Goku is *the* quintessential fighting prodigy.

Dyspo momentarily beat Hit's time-skip, because of his FTL fighting speed. Hit beat him to a pulp soon thereafter, though.

Jiren beat Hit's time-cage, because he's Jiren -- and that's back when they were hyping the shit out of him, to boot.

Powerful as he is, #17 still possesses none of the above haxx that might be indicative of beating Hit's temporal abilities. If Hit takes this seriously from the start, he *should* be able to win without too much of an issue, imo... Especially if killing techniques are allowed.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 11th, 2018 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 07:48 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Invisible energy blast? 17 has barriers. smile

How is Hit even going to hurt 17 when 17 has been tanking hits from Toppo and Jiren? smile

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 02:18 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote