KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam Vs Powergirl

Black Adam Vs Powergirl
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
You weren't even replying to me and this is D-grade bait at best. This seems like a cry for help.

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
But you never write or call anymore ... sad

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:11 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bluewaterrider, I summoned you in the other thread. Heed my plea!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bluewaterrider, I summoned you in the other thread. Heed my plea!

No! This is Delta Day!
One spar at a time!

Away with you!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:36 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm not even sparring!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t650289.html

Supergirl needs your help!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Or Odinson beating Hela, Black Swan and Proxima Midnight, right?

What? Are you f*cking retarded? I am referring to the use of mind control being valid depending on nothing else other than if it makes Superman look good in your books.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:57 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

BA rips her to shreds, after a decent fight.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:59 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman just owned him in Metal. One punch, and he was down for a bit.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What? Are you f*cking retarded? I am referring to the use of mind control being valid depending on nothing else other than if it makes Superman look good in your books.

Yeah, that's what you are referring.

Right....

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 03:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

No! This is Delta Day!
One spar at a time!

Away with you!

Given I already debunked what you tried to do with your scans, and what I could post, it'd be me beating the **** out of you then taking your lunch money and making you eat mud, not sparing. But it would also be going completely off topic.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 03:37 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Delta1938
Given I already debunked what you tried to do with your scans, and what I could post, it'd be me beating the **** out of you then taking your lunch money and making you eat mud, not sparing. But it would also be going completely off topic.

You can be fun company, but, often times, as now, it is genuinely hard to understand what you're talking about. If the topic is Karen versus Adam, how in the world would posting scans of Karen versus Adam be off topic?

The scans of her versus Superman, Major Force, and Adam merely show Karen has the physical capacity to knock these people out and that she's done so.

If you're referring to the scans of the magic pre-history creatures, I'll be fair and allow that Karen gets slightly better billing 'cause it's her book. All three heroes in that story get punked to some extent, though:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

But that's magic for you.
Of course, that DOES have implications for how a fight against a magic opponent like Adam might go, but discussions get a bit sticky if you go too far down that path ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:51 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Heed the summons!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:19 PM
Cable_Extreme
The Terminator

Thoughts?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 01:28 AM
Cable_Extreme is currently offline Click here to Send Cable_Extreme a Private Message Find more posts by Cable_Extreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Cable_Extreme
Thoughts?

Think he was amped.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 01:34 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cable_Extreme
The Terminator

Originally posted by zopzop
Think he was amped.

You are right, he was power sharing, a thing I didn't remember.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 02:03 AM
Cable_Extreme is currently offline Click here to Send Cable_Extreme a Private Message Find more posts by Cable_Extreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Think he was amped.

He was actually weakened.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 05:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You can be fun company, but, often times, as now, it is genuinely hard to understand what you're talking about. If the topic is Karen versus Adam, how in the world would posting scans of Karen versus Adam be off topic?

The scans of her versus Superman, Major Force, and Adam merely show Karen has the physical capacity to knock these people out and that she's done so.

If you're referring to the scans of the magic pre-history creatures, I'll be fair and allow that Karen gets slightly better billing 'cause it's her book. All three heroes in that story get punked to some extent, though:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

But that's magic for you.
Of course, that DOES have implications for how a fight against a magic opponent like Adam might go, but discussions get a bit sticky if you go too far down that path ...

Given you posted something against Superman after saying--

[B]No!

Must ... resist ... urge ... to fight Delta.
Must not ... n-not ...

Ah.

Screw it

--coupled with your Superman hate, I figured you were trying to bait me so you could mental gymnastics your way into arguing Power Girl>Superman. So all scans I had in mind were off topic.

Who again did she knock out when fighting that group? The only one we clearly see KOed, was right after the brain caps controlling everybody shorted, and we see people hurt or even taken out just from those, so it's not all her.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 05:28 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
He was actually weakened.

Seriously? That's a ridiculous (in a good way) showing for him then.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 05:58 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Seriously? That's a ridiculous (in a good way) showing for him then.

Yes. He was sharing his power with Osiris, Mary Marvel and Billy.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 06:55 AM