KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan and Malgus vs. Windu and Starkiller

Revan and Malgus vs. Windu and Starkiller
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Mareks feats are better than anything Malgus has done.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 03:36 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
Except it's clearly a hard fight, pretty much every character says something along those lines.

Examples, please.

Sel-Makor gives both of them boons of power and is an entity that thrives on feeding off of the psychic energy of other beings. He does the same with Vitiate's voice.

Alright, fair enough. But now let's establish what make Fulminiss city level.

It's repeatedly referenced by numerous other NPCs, including Fulminiss himself. Though as Kbro has pointed out before, that's just a world-building device.

Again, I'd like examples. Forgive me if I seem ignorant of the source, I don't doubt such quotes exist, I just wanna see them in full context.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:19 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Starkiller would decimate Malgus in everything hit sabers

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 11:00 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by MythLord
Examples, please.

quote:
"Fights like that are a dime a dozen."
- Grand Champ

quote:
"The traitor's legend lived up to expectations. I adapted accordingly."
- Cipher Nine

quote:
"His rage was almost overwhelming."
- Barsen'thor

Originally posted by MythLord
Alright, fair enough. But now let's establish what make Fulminiss city level.

Again, I'd like examples. Forgive me if I seem ignorant of the source, I don't doubt such quotes exist, I just wanna see them in full context.

quote:
"You'd think the Republic would know to stay out of this system after what happened to their people."
- Malavai Quinn, The Old Republic

quote:
"Oh, I've been to many places in my time with the Reclamation Service. Though sometimes, the Sith ask too much I say. Jabiim, Malachor Three. . . I admit that sometimes the acts of destruction we enact, well. It makes me question what we're really serving."
- Talos Drellik, The Old Republic

These are the two most relevant quotes:

quote:
"His acts of cruelty and mass extermination are well-known in the Empire. Though few believe them, even fewer know why he's so prized by my Lord Emperor."
- Lord Scourge, The Old Republic

quote:
"Entire cities were no match for me, one Jedi is nothing."
- Lord Fulminiss, The Old Republic

Though again, the Codex Entries never have falsified information, as per Boyd they're world-building devices. Hence why they know things that no one in SWTOR possibly could. (The Dark Wars are a blank space in SWTOR era in-universe history, yet the entire war is well-documented.)

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 11:33 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CannibalCupcake
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
Starkiller would decimate Malgus in everything hit sabers

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 11:18 AM
Click here to Send CannibalCupcake a Private Message Find more posts by CannibalCupcake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I can see that, yeah.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote