KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » 5 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and challenge to non-Muslims.

5 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and challenge to non-Muslims.
Started by: MuslimForLife

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see. Nothing about the pedo praising? Interesting.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:32 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not a Muslim nor have I ever been one. It was a joke at you, since you're one of the people who have claimed I was a 'secret Muslim'.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:33 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's okay Rob, do better. Follow someone less pedo-ish.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:35 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Muhammad was a piece of shit rapist and, I believe the term was, filthy desert pirate.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:56 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Muhammad was a piece of shit rapist and, I believe the term was, filthy desert pirate.

No doubt he was filthy no matter a pirate or not, banging kids and all.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 12:51 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: 5 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and challenge to non-Muslims.

@MuslimForLife: Could you please explain this hadith for me?

quote:
"Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (Peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil." - Sahih Muslim Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith 1032.

Don't you think hadith makes Muhammad sound like a racist ignorant lunatic? A guy comes up to him, asking "Hey Prophet, what's the difference between a black dog, yellow dog and red dog?" and Muhammad's answer is "The black dog is a devil".

It's really hard to take Muhammad as an intellectually serious Prophet.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:58 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still laughing at the "Islam honors women".

LMFAO! The KKK loves black people and muslims love jews and bacon sandwiches.

Why...you'd almost think the OP had no knowledge of Islam at all. Hilarious.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:39 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Whatever happened to that national draw Muhammad day? Need to start that up again.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Whatever happened to that national draw Muhammad day? Need to start that up again.

You might say last year it went off with a ....bang.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tee hee

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You might say last year it went off with a ....bang.

Why are you being bigoted against Libyans? Do you even know any?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 06:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tried to kill Doc Brown. 'Nuff said.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha. Good one, actually.

But it seems you didn't know that was the Libyan flag, so we'll chalk that one up to ignorance.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:45 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is so much misinformation, misconceptions, fallacies and downright lies in the OP (who is a very misguided individual) that it’s pointless to rebut everything (although it is nice to see a Muslim admit that the Bible does teach that Jesus is God), but there is one lie that deserves to be exposed:

Originally posted by MuslimForLife
... But all of Jesus Christ's teachings and works were corrupted by the false Apostle Paul and the Council of Nicea, and as a result, Jesus was glorified and turned into a God... All of those beliefs are a bunch of pagan fabrications that were invented by Paul and the Council of Nicea.

This is some high level bull crap. This is another example of deceptive propaganda used by desperate Islamic missionaries that are trying to manipulate Christians into having doubts about the reliability of their NT. The Council of Nicea did not corrupt the teachings of Jesus because they didn’t decide what books were going to be included in the NT. Even Bible critics such as Bart Ehrman would laugh at this argument:

https://ehrmanblog.org/did-the-coun...e-us-the-bible/

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 05:49 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Ha. Good one, actually.

But it seems you didn't know that was the Libyan flag, so we'll chalk that one up to ignorance.

Actually, I just didn't care, because I thought the picture was funny.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:55 PM
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also forgot to add that the same Bart Ehrman who is cited by Muslims completely contradicts the common Muslim view of the apostle Paul. Muslims view Paul as a false apostle and true founder of Christianity, but Bart Ehrman has says something very interesting about that view in one of his blogs:

quote:
”Jesus and Paul: Similarities and Differences.

In my previous post I raised the question of whether Jesus and Paul represent fundamentally the same religion or not. Here I continue the discussion by pointing out what seem to me to be the main similarities and differences between them, as I spelled it out in a post several years ago:

I have been talking about the relationship of Jesus’ proclamation of the coming Kingdom of God to Paul’s preaching about the importance of the death and resurrection of Jesus. In the previous post I argued that the fundamental concerns, interests, perspectives, and theologies of these two were different. In this post I’d like to give, in summary fashion, what strikes me as very similar and very different about their two messages.

Again, in my view it is way too much to say that Paul is the “Founder of Christianity”: that assumes that he is the one who personally came up with the idea of the importance of the death and resurrection of Jesus for salvation, whereas almost certainly this view had been around for a couple of years before he came onto the scene. And it is probably too much even to say that he was the “Co-founder of Christianity,” for much the same reason.

But it is safe to say that of all the early Christian thinkers and missionaries, Paul is the one we know best as the one who forcefully advocated this Christian message, in contradistinction to the message of Jesus. In the writings of Paul more clearly than almost anywhere else in the NT we see that the message *of* Jesus has become the message *about* Jesus: that is, the message that was preached by Jesus during his life was transformed into a message about the importance of his death.”

Source: https://ehrmanblog.org/jesus-and-pa...-for-members-2/

I am willing to grant that Ehrman asserts that Jesus and Paul have similarities and differences in his blog, but that’s a different issue. The problem is that Ehrman’s view on Paul completely refuted the Muslim view on Paul. Keep in mind that Ehrman is a liberal Bible scholar who’s very critical and sceptical of the textual and historical reliability of the New Testament - he doesn’t even believe that the historical Jesus claimed to be God (this is one of the reasons Muslims like him). However, when it comes to Paul, the same Bart Ehrman states that saying “it is way too much” to say Paul is the Founder of Christianity, and he even goes as far as saying that “it is probably too much” to say that he is even the Co-founder of Christianity. Why? Because the concept of Jesus dying by crucifixion and rising from the dead for sinners already existed before Paul “came onto the scene”. All of this is coming from from a well known Bible critic. So it’s pretty much disengenious for Muslims to cite Ehrman and shoehorn Islam in his works while also saying that Paul is the true founder of Christianity. I am not saying that Muslim fall under the obligation to agree with everything Ehrman says, but it’s very intellectually dishonest for Muslims to act as if their view of Jesus and Paul agrees with Ehrman’s view on Jesus and Paul and Christians are therefore screwed.

@MuslimForLife: As for you, stop saying that Christian doctrines such Jesus’s deity, crucifixion, death and resurrection are “pagan fabrications” invented by the Council of Nicea and apostle Paul because it’s just flat out false and downright laughable.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 11:04 PM
SSJGGogeta

Jesus is mentioned more in the Quran than Muhammed is.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 07:06 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Jesus is mentioned more in the Quran than Muhammed is.

Which shows that Allah might be hiding some insecurities against Jesus.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 01:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: 5 reasons why the Qur'an is the Word of God and challenge to non-Muslims.

Originally posted by MuslimForLife
4) The Qur'an honours women. In spite of all the false allegations made by the non-Muslims, women are highly respected by the Qur'an. Surah 4:19 commands Muslim men to treat their wives with love, and Surah 16:97 affirms the equality of men and women.

It's still funny how uninformed this person is. Cracks me up.

Anyways, Steve, which number sock is this for you?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 01:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Actually, I just didn't care, because I thought the picture was funny.

Fools are easily entertained, this is true

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 06:08 PM