KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Costume for new Shazam Movie

Costume for new Shazam Movie
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Looks pretty SHAZAMY

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by relentless1
damn, people will jump on DC over anything no matter how insignificant lol no wonder their film slate failed everybody way too harsh on em

You forgetting the complaints about Captain Marvels costume?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:43 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You forgetting the complaints about Captain Marvels costume?

Yet those people failed to acknowledge its a nod to the Kree uniforms.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

We (you and i) acknowledged it.

This thread reminds me of the first leaked Ledger Joker pic. Most everyone i posted with then lost their shit at how awful it was.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 12:47 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Looks like shit

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:16 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Case in point.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:34 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. Marvel Fans are becoming the Steven Universe Fans of the
Comic Book Cinematic World.

JUST TOXIC!!!!!!

WB/DC movies are toxic. You cant blame anybody for saying negative things after those offerings.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 07:19 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by tkitna
WB/DC movies are toxic. You cant blame anybody for saying negative things after those offerings.

That is kind of true to a Point. But much like Steven U fans.
Their Vitriol and Pessimism can go to far.

See Brucie and Quanny type levels of Fan-atacism.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by tkitna

Bashing a movie sight unseen, no matter who produces it/this costume from one pre-production still, is asinine/KMC norm.

Of course, pointing these things out repeatedly in -my- norm, so, we all stick to what we know. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 09:30 PM
Darth Thor

I agree, theres a difference between being disappointed but hoping for the best for future projects, and just outright Hating.

I personally think the DCEU has failed too much, and should be stopped and rebooted after a break for a few years.

That said, Wonder Woman was good, so they are capable of putting out good stuff, so why hate on a new project?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Exactly.

And yeah, they need to take a step back, but, it comes down to money i guess. Theyre going to keep cranking out movies.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:06 PM
ares834

I thought this film wasn't going to be part of the DCEU. Has that changed?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:06 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by ares834
Why not?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:09 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by riv6672
Bashing a movie sight unseen, no matter who produces it/this costume from one pre-production still, is asinine/KMC norm.

Of course, pointing these things out repeatedly in -my- norm, so, we all stick to what we know. stick out tongue

The whole point of the thread was opinions on the costume that was shown. All we can do is state an opinion on what we see and what is shown sucks. Sure it will probably look better (it will have to) later on when its closer to the actual movie, but that's not what we're judging right now.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 12:33 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

smile thumb up

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:00 AM
ares834

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Why not?

Apparently, the Rock stated it wasn't. But he is wrong I guess.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:02 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ares834

There was that rumour going around for a while but dont think it ever had any validity.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:48 AM