KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tipped off immigrants about ICE
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
And if someone said the same about your own views of immigration...?
That’s what you’re doing right now isn’t it?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:09 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
That’s what you’re doing right now isn’t it?

Yes, and all you seem to do is provide excuses.

Btw did you ever even answer if you felt this little tip off would be worth it if it lead to a criminal avoiding capture and seriously injuring an innocent person?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, and all you seem to do is provide excuses.

Btw did you ever even answer if you felt this little tip off would be worth it if it lead to a criminal avoiding capture and seriously injuring an innocent person?
If by excuses you mean reasoning, sure. You’re questioning my morals and I already explained to you what I believe they are. If you still disagree that’s unfortunate

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:20 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If by excuses you mean reasoning, sure. You’re questioning my morals and I already explained to you what I believe they are. If you still disagree that’s unfortunate

Any answer to that question?

An innocent family will be torn apart if the tip isn't given.

If it is given, some thug illegal criminal will seriously harm an innocent person.

Give the tip, yay or nay?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Families are torn apart every day in criminal and family court

And I'd give the tip

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:45 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude your on the losing end of the fight for illegal immigration and open borders, and honestly nobody gives a fck about your opinions in this. They clearly dont follow the law.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:47 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The wall is going up, illegal immigrants are being deported, DACA is over, and DOJ is now suing California which will go to the supreme court and they will be outlawed.

Dont you get it, You lost.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:48 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you found a federal law to be immoral, you would still follow it?

But who decides if a law is immoral? What if I think paying taxes is immoral

How is enforcing immigration law immoral? There are many other countries with far stricter laws, are they immoral?

Isn't coming here knowingly breaking the law immoral? Isn't coming here illegally then having a child who'll get government benefits immoral? ans yet the government does give benefits to these kids, free dentist, food, dr. Isn't that moral? See how the laws work for and against you.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:52 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

History has taught us you have to do what is right regardless of the view of your government. Everything the nazis did to the Jews was legal as well.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:18 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
History has taught us you have to do what is right regardless of the view of your government. Everything the nazis did to the Jews was legal as well.

And who decides what "is right" ? Since you wanna bring up nazis...Hitler thought the stuff he was doing was "right".

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 07:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 11:19 PM