KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Thanos vs Great Darkness Darkseid

King Thanos vs Great Darkness Darkseid
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

is it me or was young thanos struggling with the annihi wave?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

...Poor little Dione.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Imagine my shock that someone like Zopsquared doesn't give me full context.

Huh? The scan Galan posted backs up my scans. Thanos himself said Warlock's LT was never slain by the Beyonders.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:00 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
Huh? The scan Galan posted backs up my scans. Thanos himself said Warlock's LT was never slain by the Beyonders.

That's right.

Warlock's LT appeared a long time after the end of the Secret Wars.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:05 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Galan007
zop didn't post the right scene.
thumb up

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

To clarify: the scene zop posted tells us that there was indeed another LT, and Warlock took his spot.

The scene I posted gives a little more depth, and tells us that the LT of Warlock's universe was around before the Beyonder's went on their rampage, and as such, was not part of some 'split' in LT that occurred after the fact. He was around because there is/was an LT in each and every universe, per Mr. Starlin.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by One Big Mob
thumb up

I tried sad

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:10 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

To clarify: the scene zop posted tells us that there was indeed another LT, and Warlock took his spot.

The scene I posted gives a little more depth, and tells us that the LT of Warlock's universe was around before the Beyonder's went on their rampage, and as such, was not part of some 'split' in LT that occurred after the fact. He was around because there is/was an LT in each and every universe, per Mr. Starlin.
thumb up

Don't explain yourself to the commoners.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 09:29 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

I think Thanos couldn’t kill Castle’s soul and Maphisto used it to make him the new GR. I’m sure that Dione can kill the rider but castle’s soul will go into the afterlife and maphisto can make him GR again.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:25 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

...Poor little Dione.

I wonder how Quan feels about his Lord Dione begging for help from ghost rider. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:34 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

KMC rule #1

Originally posted by CosmicComet
DIONE can only be spelled with all caps.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Sin I AM
is it me or was young thanos struggling with the annihi wave?

Mostly you.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:53 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Mostly you.

naw he was struggling which makes since ...the annihi wave has always beastly.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:33 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

...Poor little Dione.

this will amke a nice sig

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The Twilight Sword and armor is prep as well as the addition of young Thanos and GR.

"Oh...yes...I suppose you wouldn't know would you... Boy, you have never faced this foe. Not like this". - King Thanos

That quote confirms Surfer to be more powerful than before.

I'm talking about Surfer. What prep has he done?

And that was revealed as Surfer being worthy of mjolnir now. Nothing more as of now. That could change but as of this issue, Surfer isn't suggested to have received a power up.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by abhilegend

And that was revealed as Surfer being worthy of mjolnir now. Nothing more as of now. That could change but as of this issue, Surfer isn't suggested to have received a power up.

wasnt he alluded to have absorbed dark matter? hes also been in the negative zone and has control of the annihi wave so he must possess the ccr

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:10 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
wasnt he alluded to have absorbed dark matter? hes also been in the negative zone and has control of the annihi wave so he must possess the ccr

No, that's just bran speculating.

Not mentioned anywhere that he absorbed CCR.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by abhilegend

I said “Surfer on another level that requires extra prep to face”. I was specially referencing those who are facing him using prep.

The indication is that King Thanos has no idea that Surfer is worthy until the end of the latest issue and has never faced him weilding Mjolnir before the end of the latest issue. Thus, what he is referencing is a non Mjolnir weilding Surfer.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:24 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I said “Surfer on another level that requires extra prep to face”. I was specially referencing those who are facing him using prep.

The indication is that King Thanos has no idea that Surfer is worthy until the end of the latest issue and has never faced him weilding Mjolnir before the end of the latest issue. Thus, what he is referencing is a non Mjolnir weilding Surfer.

You're essentially saying you have no idea what Surfer did but will say it was something because why not.

Thanos was not aware of it but assumed it was something. Surfer revealed it was just becoming worthy of mjolnir.

What isn't understandable here for you?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:48 AM