KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rapper K Mike slams Walk for Life

Rapper K Mike slams Walk for Life
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you gonna cry?

If there was a crying emoji, I would used it to make you feel better.

But thanks for not saying anything of substance, and for showing you’re true colors.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 12:03 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Careful there Squal.

Bashy will start ACCUSING you of stuff and the Mods will PUNISH You for it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 12:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm sorry mister squall, but your super-intense opinions mean just about dick to me. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 12:11 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How much does his Dick matter to you?

I bet its a lot.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 12:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Interesting the OP was banned again for being a sock. I wonder if the other socks have been banned as well...

I wonder what you are going to do without your pathetic little eBud.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 01:03 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I wonder what you are going to do without your pathetic little eBud.

I will just enjoy the pathetic socks that remain.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 12:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

*reasonable socks smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 01:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*reasonable socks smile

Pathetically reasonable, indeed!

Love that moderator hypocrisy too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 01:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

meanwhile i've never seen a sock given so much leniency. here's what will happen in the next 2 weeks:

-TI will come back and make 50-100 'badacuck' threads
-bada will erase them all and ban his accounts
-TI will eventually calm down and start posting in a more reasonable fashion
-miraculously, he will be allowed to stay, again, for like the 15th time
-TI will spend the following weeks/months raping the gift-raptor in the mouth and get banned.
-rinse and repeat

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 01:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I didn't follow it, but I didn't hear of any fights or riots happening, yet it seems The Walk for Life triggered Trumpers nonetheless, peaceful rally, still ends with their triggerring. Weird. (I'm not referring to this K Mike, didn't listen to the clip)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 05:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I didn't follow it, but I didn't hear of any fights or riots happening, yet it seems The Walk for Life triggered Trumpers nonetheless, peaceful rally, still ends with their triggerring. Weird. (I'm not referring to this K Mike, didn't listen to the clip)

Wasn't there a pro life march or something a few years ago that had more people there than this recent march and got far less coverage?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Wasn't there a pro life march or something a few years ago that had more people there than this recent march and got far less coverage?

Dunno, what do your feelings tell you?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 07:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Dunno, what do your feelings tell you?

They tell me if its true...it just shows the hypocrisy of the media.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not really; like in reality, but you go with that since it seems to make you feel good about yourself and that can be very important.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 11:11 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by BackFire
But what does Ja Rule have to say?
Who gives a shit? Ja Rule hasn't been relevant in years since 50 Cent smote his ruin on the mountainside, whereas Killer Mike is easily a top 50, perhaps 30 rapper of all time and is killing it with El-P with Run the Jewels.

Now, if J. Cole or Kendrick Lamar have something to say...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The demagoguery in the March for Our Lives thing was so cringe THERE'S A NEW SPRING, DEMOCRACY BEGINS TOMORROW, THE PEOPLE IN POWER ARE SHAKING

LMFAO

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:27 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Emperordmb
The demagoguery in the March for Our Lives thing was so cringe THERE'S A NEW SPRING, DEMOCRACY BEGINS TOMORROW, THE PEOPLE IN POWER ARE SHAKING

LMFAO
What about March for Our Lives bothers you my son?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The whole thing came off as a naked emotional appeal and a guilt trip.

I'm more on the pro-gun rights side of the aisle, but I'm not gonna shit on someone just for disagreeing with me, there are certainly people out there who can make reasoned arguments, but that's not what I saw in this event. What I saw was some kid talking about how "a new dawn is coming" "the revolution is beginning" "democracy starts tomorrow" and weird nothing statements like that that aren't researched arguments but naked emotional appeal and demagoguery. And the implication that people who don't agree with them on policy don't care about dead kids and are just bought by the NRA seems like a very questionable thing to just assume about someone's character rather than actually debating the finer points.

Basically it doesn't come across like they're looking for an honest logical discussion, it seems like they're looking to emotionally browbeat people to their way of thinking through guilt-trip and feel good demagoguery.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Mar 28th, 2018 at 05:50 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:46 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb

LMFAO

They are shaking from the sitfled laughter.

Interesting that people are marching for lives but don't care about babies that are aborted? Perhaps this is a strawman and many do care about unborn babies and do not support abortion.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 01:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
They are shaking from the sitfled laughter.

Interesting that people are marching for lives but don't care about babies that are aborted? Perhaps this is a strawman and many do care about unborn babies and do not support abortion.

Believe it or not, their was a teacher that got suspended because she brought that up. It was when the kids choose to do the 17 minutes walk out. So a teacher said, what about the unborn children being aborted, would the school or the left except if kids were to walk out and protest.

The schools answer was to suspend her.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 02:13 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote