KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ages

Ages
Started by: Xizor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: ...

Well, that just invites us to gues. And I guess 19.....

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 11:54 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Yeah, who old are you EW? Don't feel bad, I am still a teenager and damn proud of it.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 01:23 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Being loud and being proud huh!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 02:17 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm 23.

Edna... you said you did your pyjama stunt five years ago, when you were in year 7. Year 7 is 11/12.

I think you gave us too much info already...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 02:27 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

So 19 was a good guess then....laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 02:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

That would be good: one girl in her teens, one in her twenties and one.... well that's Gundy.

And Gundy-dear, my body is a lot older. And waiting for you in the closet. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 03:50 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

If your bodies in the closet, what are you doing out here.

OK, so does Edna know about the photo thing. Can't work in the Tavern without a photo.

AND I STILL WANT MINE CHANGED!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 03:57 AM
finti

Cant work in the tavern without a photo?hmmm... the mysterious Finti passes drinks around. There is a rumor about this Norse jedi`s looks.smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:06 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

NO WAY!!!

And Edna doesn't need a pic to work in the bar. Where'd you get an idea like that? Let me run the place alright, you just sweep the floor. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:08 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Finti hands queeq a nice and cold glen dagobah ale, brewed and importet from a non EU countrylaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:13 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

So, I get to look like the midget from hell and they get away with it.

This deals getting worse by the minute!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:13 AM
queeq
Chaos

You could of course pay your tab. laughing out loud

Thanks finti, I needed that. No EU crap, not with the current developments. Bloody EU politicians!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:20 AM
Ratcat

Kill them, kill them alllll!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

That would be mean. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:33 AM
Ratcat

Yes, but highly effective. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:39 AM
finti

No they are like fleas, hard to get rid off. I say throw them on the same fire as the British kettleevil face

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:46 AM
Ratcat

huh? My kettle is made of platic, I'm not putting that on any fire!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You know of the Rebllion against the EU argument?" Luke to C3-P0, ANH.

Actually, I DID do politics. I should have stayed with that argument longer. As it is, by the time I got back itno it it had grown out of all control.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:52 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

uhh well same fire as the cattle, your posting came before I had a chance to edit it. What the hell burn the kettle as well you dont drink tea do you?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:52 AM
Ratcat

Hey, I'm British, it's the law!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 04:54 AM