KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Women

Women
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
but you are a virgin. It's clear to all little one, people keep commenting on your obsession for me. I think your sock last week was a serious giveaway to all to be honest.

ok boomer.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:39 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
ok boomer.
OK Incel.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:41 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

ok boomer.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:42 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You will remain a virgin forever little one.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

ok boomer.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
Is Trocity going to be wife no.4 for PB?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:56 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Aww, look at you giving it ole incel try.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:59 PM
Trocity

Triggered into consecutive posts. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:08 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whirly really broke your poor brain, didn't he? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:09 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Chad the Bull
She is coming on strong to Putin but is she a **** or the marrying kind?
Does she just want to push back on Putins cock or will she give him a Blumpkin?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:10 AM
Trocity

Another one neutered.

It's been fun, boomer.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:10 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stringer
Derp derp

Derp derp indeed

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:13 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Holy f*ck, which one of you is going to unload the biggest anal creampie in to the other? The suspense is literally sustaining my throbbing erection.

Trocity! You're a young inexperienced, neophyte-- you need to prep with fingers before PB's Boomer Buster blasts merrily inside you. Tell him you won't let him enter 'til you get a little lick wink

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 05:50 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Holy f*ck, which one of you is going to unload the biggest anal creampie in to the other? The suspense is literally sustaining my throbbing erection.

Trocity! You're a young inexperienced, neophyte-- you need to prep with fingers before PB's Boomer Buster blasts merrily inside you. Tell him you won't let him enter 'til you get a little lick wink
laughing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 08:34 AM
Chad the Bull

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

laughinglaughing out loudlaughing Very Good, but I see it going more like this, they meet and fight. Putin's superior size, strength and steroids easily overpower the scrawny Trocity and he gets a beating even worse than the one where he got an erection at the showers during peewee Ice Hockey.

Humbled and kneeling Trocity looks at Putin's Boomer Blaster prominently bulging in his jeans, Trocity reaches out to touch it and Putin slaps his hand away. Overcome in the moment Trocity risking another beating reaches out again, "Please Mr Putin, please fill my holes", tears of shame and need streaming down his face.

Putin replies, "But, don't you have a girlfriend ****?".
"Only like the Joker", the Incel Trocity answers.
"If we do this Trocity, it's not about sex for me", Trocity nods understanding.
"I'm a little ***** Mr Putin, I need this, I need my holes filled".

To be continued?

Last edited by Chad the Bull on Nov 17th, 2019 at 12:16 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:12 PM
Chad the Bull is currently offline Click here to Send Chad the Bull a Private Message Find more posts by Chad the Bull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

laughinglaughing out loudlaughing Very Good, but I see it going more like this, they meet and fight. Putin's superior size, strength and steroids easily overpower the scrawny Trocity and he gets a beating even worse than the one where he got an erection at the showers during peewee Ice Hockey.

Humbled and kneeling Trocity looks at Putin's Boomer Blaster prominently bulging in his jeans, Trocity reaches out to touch it and Putin slaps his hand away. Overcome in the moment Trocity risking another beating reaches out again, "Please Mr Putin, please fill my holes", tears of shame and need streaming down his face.

Putin replies, "But, don't you have a girlfriend ****?", "Only like the Joker", the Incel Trocity answers. "If we do this Trocity, it's not about sex for me", Trocity nods understanding, "I'm a little ***** Mr Putin, I need this, I need my holes filled".

To be continued?

Sounds like good show for HBO

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:16 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chad the Bull

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:19 PM
Chad the Bull is currently offline Click here to Send Chad the Bull a Private Message Find more posts by Chad the Bull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol, but seriously wtf! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 17th, 2019 12:19 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Putin replies, "But, don't you have a girlfriend ****?".
"Only like the Joker", the Incel Trocity answers.
"If we do this Trocity, it's not about sex for me", Trocity nods understanding.
"I'm a little ***** Mr Putin, I need this, I need my holes filled".

To be continued?
Baby, the Emmy for best screenplay is ours!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 04:42 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Here's a pic of PB in his costume from the set

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 10:02 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote