KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're being silly now.

No sign of Hulk's personality, nothing. It was just Banner with Hulk's body.

BANNER "HULK" EXISTS IN COMICS

thumb up

Merged could smash.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 10th, 2019 11:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

You're being silly now.

No sign of Hulk's personality, nothing. It was just Banner with Hulk's body.

BANNER "HULK" EXISTS IN COMICS

Lol youre even calling him Banner HULK. Stop arguing over semantics.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 04:17 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

If I had my mind in your body, I'd be Darth Thor?

No, I'd be Stilt and I'd destroy your whole life.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 06:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Just checked boxoffice mojo and it looks like the Force Awakens may pass this at the domestic box office.

Kind of surprising to me considering the massive opening weekend of Endgame.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 06:25 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

If I had my mind in your body, I'd be Darth Thor?

No, I'd be Stilt and I'd destroy your whole life.

Lol

Youre saying that as if Hulk and Banner are 2 completely different beings.

The Hulk and Banner personas reached a compromise and formed a new Hulk. Its that simple.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 07:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Just checked boxoffice mojo and it looks like the Force Awakens may pass this at the domestic box office.

Kind of surprising to me considering the massive opening weekend of Endgame.

Star Wars has always been bigger domestically, and Marvel bigger internationally. Force Awakens domestic record would have to be undone by another Star Wars film. But given the massive downfall of Star Wars since then, that seems unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 07:08 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol

Youre saying that as if Hulk and Banner are 2 completely different beings.

The Hulk and Banner personas reached a compromise and formed a new Hulk. Its that simple.

That's not what happened at all.

Banner took over. Not a single trace of Hulk in him in EG.

And many writers indeed treat them as 2 different beings.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 07:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The half hearted rampage should have made that clear. If there was any trace of Hulk in there, it sure wasn't showing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 07:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I actually felt the stakes were far higher in IW. Personally thought IW was far better, all the characters were better developed.

I hated what they did to my boy Thor though.

Cap was an ******* for what he did. He basically rewrote that soldiers life with the chick.

Endgame happened because of Nebula and her stupidity. Hated that part in the film.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 07:38 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What soldier?

Not to famaliar with Peggy Carter, did she marry someone else?

Old Post May 11th, 2019 07:49 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by cdtm
What soldier?

Not to famaliar with Peggy Carter, did she marry someone else?

Yeah, she ended marrying a soldier that served with Cap in the Howling Commandos after he disappeared. Unless all of that we’re retcon in the TV show since I never bothered to watch it.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 08:14 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Maybe this has been discussed but when Thanos killed what appeared to be all of the Asgardians at the beginning of Infinity War how did characters like Valkyrie and Korg live? Did they somehow escape?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 08:50 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ The tv show never got to who she married.

Anyway Russos are saying thats an alternate reality that Cap has gone back to and settled down with Peggy. Which means all Cap did was create an entirely new Universe for him to have his happy ending Lmao

Unless im missing something..

Old Post May 11th, 2019 08:50 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Maybe this has been discussed but when Thanos killed what appeared to be all of the Asgardians at the beginning of Infinity War how did characters like Valkyrie and Korg live? Did they somehow escape?

Thanos only kills half the population.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 08:56 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ The tv show never got to who she married.

Anyway Russos are saying thats an alternate reality that Cap has gone back to and settled down with Peggy. Which means all Cap did was create an entirely new Universe for him to have his happy ending Lmao

Unless im missing something..

That's normally how Marvel time travel works.

Only problem is, they implied Cap simply waited to catch up his friends when he got old, which couldn't really happen in an alternate timeline.

Not the only time Marvel fudged time mechanics, Captain Marvel did the same thing when Genis-Vell decided to smother his son in his crib, resulting in the Magus being erased from his present.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 09:00 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by cdtm

Only problem is, they implied Cap simply waited to catch up his friends when he got old, which couldn't really happen in an alternate timeline.

Russos said he ages into an old man in the alternate timeline, then sometime after Peggy died returned to his original timeline to pass the Shield onto Falcon. And to explain to them what happened I guess.

Old Post May 12th, 2019 03:31 AM
ares834

lmao

Such bullshit.

Old Post May 12th, 2019 03:37 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Almost temepted to go see this Shit Show just for Thanos's and his Laughable Thanos'Copter Sword Blades bit.

Meh.. This can wait for digital. and stolen.

Old Post May 12th, 2019 03:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Almost temepted to go see this Shit Show just for Thanos's and his Laughable Thanos'Copter Sword Blades bit.

Meh.. This can wait for digital. and stolen.

It's no Justice League.

Old Post May 12th, 2019 07:02 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Justice League was a disaster.

Old Post May 12th, 2019 10:26 AM