KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor/Bill/Jane vs HP Doomsday

Thor/Bill/Jane vs HP Doomsday
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
He did it with his own magic something Superman lacks and the team lacks

He just blasted and punched them.

How versatile.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 11:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
He just blasted and punched them.

How versatile.

Show it

and Loki's hurt Surtur before so his blast isn't really weak

Old Post May 12th, 2018 11:58 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Right, that's why Loki handed Thor corps their asses when they had two mjolnir.

Defalco had a knack for hyperbole as ever I see.

Doomsday would tear them apart in most scenarios.

laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Loki jumped Bill and proceeded to beat up Dargo Thor and Masterson Thor. Two characters who did not have Thor's experience and knowledge feed to their brains like Jane does by Mjolnir.

Two Mjolnirs are far too powerful together. The energy they can generate rivals or arguably exceeds that of fundamental Universal powers similar to what is Doomsday's limit.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 12th, 2018 at 01:48 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2018 01:45 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Show it

and Loki's hurt Surtur before so his blast isn't really weak

Read Thor comics for once.

Right, Loki is Surtur level now.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 02:49 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Loki jumped Bill and proceeded to beat up Dargo Thor and Masterson Thor. Two characters who did not have Thor's experience and knowledge feed to their brains like Jane does by Mjolnir.

Two Mjolnirs are far too powerful together. The energy they can generate rivals or arguably exceeds that of fundamental Universal powers similar to what is Doomsday's limit.

Loki jumped on Thor corps?

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Tho...sue-441?id=8145

Right, because temporal shenanigans makes two mjolnir entropy level. Get off the crack.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 02:52 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Loki jumped on Thor corps?

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Tho...sue-441?id=8145

Right, because temporal shenanigans makes two mjolnir entropy level. Get off the crack.

I said Loki jumped Bill. I'm referring to when he tricks Bill through his illusion and energy blasts him from behind. Fair game for Loki, irrelevant in a thread with Doomsday.

I don't know what you mean by temporal shenanigans but yes....it does allow it utilize fundamental forces similar to entropy:
https://i.imgur.com/QR3sIaV.jpg

Two Mjolnir's colliding provided enough power to collapse the infinite time-lines of Marvel into one for Zarkko to control. That's >>>>>>>>>>> Entropy of a single Universe btw.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 12th, 2018 at 03:01 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2018 02:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, Rage think's He'll win a feat comparison here. How amusing.

Doomsday tears the Thor's apart, easily.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 04:12 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I said Loki jumped Bill. I'm referring to when he tricks Bill through his illusion and energy blasts him from behind. Fair game for Loki, irrelevant in a thread with Doomsday.

Guess Dargo and Masterson should have just brought the energy to destroy infinite timelines to beat Loki.
quote:

I don't know what you mean by temporal shenanigans but yes....it does allow it utilize fundamental forces similar to entropy:
https://i.imgur.com/QR3sIaV.jpg

Two Mjolnir's colliding provided enough power to collapse the infinite time-lines of Marvel into one for Zarkko to control. That's >>>>>>>>>>> Entropy of a single Universe btw.

One single GL ring was capable of destroying pretty much every timeline in a story.

These kind of feats are meaningless in pretty much any meaningful conversation.

I guess sun is half as powerful as Entropy?

Old Post May 12th, 2018 04:49 PM
h1a8

They are not damaging DD significantly (if any). If they do then he heals instantly after blitzing them. He becomes more resistant as the fight progresses.

He can probably 2-3 shot a couple of them.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 12th, 2018 08:29 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You do know what Imperiex is packing right?

Entropy.

Who cares, he was hit with a significant amount of power capable of scorching the meat off of him, because it was an attack that he had yet to encounter. Guess what else puts out a considerable amount of power, and that he has yet to encounter? Yep you guessed it, the God blast, and the Mother Storm, and any other power attacks that those mystical hammers can whip up.

This is HP DD not Superboy Prime with his near total magic resistance. The best anyone can do at this point is say that it's possible.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 08:55 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Guess Dargo and Masterson should have just brought the energy to destroy infinite timelines to beat Loki.

One single GL ring was capable of destroying pretty much every timeline in a story.

These kind of feats are meaningless in pretty much any meaningful conversation.

Dargo and Masterson are irrelevant. They do not have the experience or expertise of Thor, Bill or even Jane.

Jane Thor banged two Mjolnirs to one-shot Ultron Prime (Encased in enchanted Uru with the Odin Force in the heart of Asgard with the Norn Stones) by summoning the lightning that created the Universe.

That's not meaningless, that's the flip side of the fundamental force that killed Doomsday the first time...and it is similar to the force of creation that allowed Imperiex to casually kill Doomsday the second time.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 12th, 2018 at 09:42 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2018 09:28 PM
xJLxKing

Are you seriously trying to compare Imperiex's power with Thor's godblast and coming to the conclusion that they will do the same amount of damage?

Old Post May 12th, 2018 09:29 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Are you seriously trying to compare Imperiex's power with Thor's godblast and coming to the conclusion that they will do the same amount of damage?

I know this wasn't in response to me, but Imperiex's fundamental power of the big bang casually incinerated Doomsday.

3 God Blasts in unison replicating such a feat is not unreasonable. 4 God Blasts saved the Multiverse. Doomsday can evolve to everything and anything to win, but perhaps such large power in one quick burst would do the trick.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 12th, 2018 at 09:41 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2018 09:39 PM
xJLxKing

I know this wasn't in response to me, but Imperiex's fundamental power of the big bang casually incinerated Doomsday.

3 God Blasts in unison replicating such a feat is not unreasonable. 4 God Blasts saved the Multiverse. Doomsday can evolve to everything and anything to win, but perhaps such large power in one quick burst would do the trick.

I agree
3 godblast at ones would probably kill him, i just don't see this happening 10/10 matches..

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:16 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I agree
3 godblast at ones would probably kill him, i just don't see this happening 10/10 matches..

I don't mention any scenario assuming it happens 10/10 times, apologies for the confusion. Deadpool could beat Thanos 1/10 times.

I do think they have enough bullshit and tricks between the 3 to win this fight. For a majority? Tougher to say. I'd beat the money on the team, especially since the Motherstorm retcon means Jane (And Thor) in this thread, can at will summon a lot of fire power without needing any build up. I'm obviously not impartial but it is also factually true that two Mjolnir's have consistently displayed the power needed to beat Doomsday.

Like I mentioned in the first page, if this becomes h2h, Doomsday would take my money.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on May 12th, 2018 at 10:30 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2018 10:28 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Dargo and Masterson are irrelevant. They do not have the experience or expertise of Thor, Bill or even Jane.

Right, so "infinite timelines" feat for Dargo and Masterson is irrelevant.
quote:

Jane Thor banged two Mjolnirs to one-shot Ultron Prime (Encased in enchanted Uru with the Odin Force in the heart of Asgard with the Norn Stones) by summoning the lightning that created the Universe.

It happened due to the paradox of two mjolnir from different times existing simultaneously.

Having two mjolnirs did not help against Gorr or Kang or Loki.

quote:

That's not meaningless, that's the flip side of the fundamental force that killed Doomsday the first time...and it is similar to the force of creation that allowed Imperiex to casually kill Doomsday the second time.

Yes it is. The context of the feat renders it meaningless.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 03:32 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Try and keep up. They are less experienced than the Thor's here, inferior, but nothing they do is beyond the capabilities of Jane or Thor. It's a rare time where you get to have your cake and eat it too. Thank you Defalco. smile

The feat was accomplished because two Mjolnir's were sufficient to break time and space. It was very clearly outlined my dimwitted friend.

Gorr's God bomb was stopped by two Mjolnir's and Jane literally one-shotted Kang by banging two of them. laughing out loud

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:23 AM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, so "infinite timelines" feat for Dargo and Masterson is irrelevant.

It happened due to the paradox of two mjolnir from different times existing simultaneously.

Having two mjolnirs did not help against Gorr or Kang or Loki.

Yes it is. The context of the feat renders it meaningless.

Thor resisted the unbinding stone which unknits all of creation soon as it's activated, it even devoured time itself.

it only managed to destroy Thor's armor around his arms before being deactivated.

Attachment: bg.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post May 13th, 2018 09:54 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Try and keep up. They are less experienced than the Thor's here, inferior, but nothing they do is beyond the capabilities of Jane or Thor. It's a rare time where you get to have your cake and eat it too. Thank you Defalco. smile

But you said it was irrelevant against Loki, how is it suddenly relevant here?
quote:

The feat was accomplished because two Mjolnir's were sufficient to break time and space. It was very clearly outlined my dimwitted friend.

Due to the paradoxical nature of two different timeline mjolnirs brought together.

Get it, halfwit Thorbag?
quote:

Gorr's God bomb was stopped by two Mjolnir's and Jane literally one-shotted Kang by banging two of them. laughing out loud

Gorr wasn't beaten by the two mjolnirs. The God bomb was absorbed by Thor using mjolnirs.

No space/time ruptured there. And it was literally said to be a time paradox.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by abhilegend on May 13th, 2018 at 10:25 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2018 10:15 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thor resisted the unbinding stone which unknits all of creation soon as it's activated, it even devoured time itself.

it only managed to destroy Thor's armor around his arms before being deactivated.

Thor had vibranium which stopped the stone. Context really doesn't matters at comicvine, does it?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 10:16 AM