KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thanos is better than Darth Vader...told you so

Thanos is better than Darth Vader...told you so
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Thanos wasn't Gamora's Dad. He didn't Make Her. He STOLE HER!
So He didn't even MAN UP in that way either.

So Vader has got that one over him has well.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Thanos wasn't Gamora's Dad. He didn't Make Her. He STOLE HER!
So He didn't even MAN UP in that way either.

So Vader has got that one over him has well.
He loved her. That’s the point. Adler didn’t raise Luke for shit and couldn’t even break his son. Thanos dominated planets into submission Vader was just some alpha’s ***** for decades.

Vader died a hero redeeming his villainy. Pussy.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And Thanos will probably Puss out with his "Guilt Complexe" at the End of Inf War 2.

So yeah. Vader. Better Character ALL Around.

I agree with you Quanster.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Vader is better to me but both are great. Vader is just iconic and way more beloved than Thanos is. Maybe the generation growing up with the MCU, Thanos will be their "Vader"...but Darth was the original badass cinema villain that set the standard for everyone else to come.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:31 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And Thanos will probably Puss out with his "Guilt Complexe" at the End of Inf War 2.

So yeah. Vader. Better Character ALL Around.

I agree with you Quanster.
He killed half the universe. What in the hell are you talking about. You’re an idiot.

You don’t even give any reasoning. He pussed out and became a hero. He was not even out for his own agenda. He was sitting by while Sidious spoke of replacing him. You like bitches because in life you are one. Thanos is the best.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I could say "Did He" cause all I recall seeing is a few people on Earth Only go Poof. GOTG2 did that much Better then Inf War, but I am sure that Inf War 2 will notice that mistake and fix that problem. Lots of Probs for Inf War to Fix but they have plenty of time to do that....Ahh Rewrites and reshoots. Where would Disney be with out those...
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I could say "Did He" cause all I recall seeing is a few people on Earth Only go Poof. GOTG2 did that much Better then Inf War, but I am sure that Inf War 2 will notice that mistake and fix that problem. Lots of Probs for Inf War to Fix but they have plenty of time to do that....Ahh Rewrites and reshoots. Where would Disney be with out those...
rolling on floor laughing
Yes, he did because that is what exactly happened. We see more a few go poof. You’re retarded. Vader can’t even hold Thanos’ jock you troll.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:38 PM
Flyattractor

Nope. They didn't do it better then GOTG 2.

Inf War Failed on that part.

That and many others.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope. They didn't do it better then GOTG 2.

Inf War Failed on that part.

That and many others.
Iyo not mine. Box office wise it blew gotg2 out of the water.

Your opinion doesn’t matter. Infinity War destroyed it at the box office and though I did love gotg2 it doesn’t compare to Infinity War. You’re an idiot.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:48 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader’s dick moves

-Tortured his daughter with a torture droid, made her think she was on fire using the force.
-killed younglings
-help enslave the Wookies
-hunted down his fellow Jedi
-killed his brother in law, Luke’s uncle
-cut off Luke’s hand

In the end Thanos saw his actions as good and killing Gamora as a sacrifice while Vader would have stayed evil if not for Luke...in the end all he did was kill the emperor n save his son, not stop the empire as the war continued anyway. In the end we could say Vader’s act was selfish

Bigger villain is Vader

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:49 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How dare you bring FACTS to a Quany Rant!

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Vader’s dick moves

-Tortured his daughter with a torture droid, made her think she was on fire using the force.
-killed younglings
-cut off Luke’s hand

In the end Thanos saw his actions as good and killing Gamora as a sacrifice while Vader would have stayed evil if not for Luke...in the end all he did was kill the emperor n save his son, not stop the empire as the war continued anyway. In the end we could say Vader’s act was selfish

Bigger villain is Vader
Vader didn’t see his actions as evil either you pile of shit. He saw the Jedi as evil and corrupt. Did you miss rots? He was duped by Sidious and still lost his gal because he’s a loser crybaby. Lost his whore mother as well and the loser couldn’t get over it.

Yes, he killed kids just not his son. He was weak unlike Thanos and Kylo Ren. He wasn’t a true villain he was Sidious’ sidekick carrying out his agenda. Thanos killed his own daughter for his goals whereas Vader just caved. Thanos is the guy who achieves his goals Vader is the guy busy carrying out a creepy old mans agenda because he lied and twisted Vader into being his *****.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

How dare you bring FACTS to a Quany Rant!
Nah, he was wrong. Vader saw the Jedi as evil and his actions justified. He was lost as Kenobi put it. As are you ironically in life. I’m great. I know.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader’s dick moves

-killed younglings
-cut off Luke’s hand

Bigger villain is Vader

Man I bet those younglings were momentarily all relieved when they saw Anakin come in. "He's gonna save us!" they probably thought.

Too funny.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

True which makes him...the bigger villain, you proved my point

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:54 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Man I bet those younglings were momentarily all relieved when they saw Anakin come in. "He's gonna save us!" they probably thought.

Too funny.

Master Skywalker what are we going to do? big grin

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

True which makes him...the bigger villain, you proved my point
Nah, as you said he felt the Jedi were evil. You undercut your own point. Vader was lost, confused, and hoodwinked by his master Sidious. He bent the knee like a *****.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Master Skywalker what are we going to do? big grin

Youngling: I'm sure as the chosen one whatever you decide will be the best choice of action Master!

*Anakin activates lightsaber*

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said he redeemed himself just a few posts ago 😅

Are you retarded?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You said he redeemed himself just a few posts ago 😅

Are you retarded?
At the end when he pussed out and chose his son. He was too weak to do it. He was lost and found his moral compass again because Luke owns him emotionally. He was right. Luke crushed him and turned him back to the light.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:00 PM