KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry

Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baziemarc123

Listen, I understand that the Superman fans of KmC forums have been kicking your balls lately. I get that my question may have forced whatever is left of your balls to crawl back your ass. You’re more than welcome to back down or stfu

I won’t use it against. I couldn’t care less if you are wrong or right

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:52 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bran, you're gonna find out not only is he more insane than his name suggests, he's also more titan.

As he bludgeons you to death with his baseball sized dick.
Is his penis tip the size of a baseball or something? Does that mean his shaft is in normal relation to his tip? Or is it all tip?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Is his penis tip the size of a baseball or something? Does that mean his shaft is in normal relation to his tip? Or is it all tip?

Just the tip.

The shaft is all in proportion too. I wanted to type baseball bat, but I got too excited.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just the tip.

The shaft is all in proportion too. I wanted to type baseball bat, but I got too excited.
Wikipedia shows that a tip is about 1/3 of the shaft. So 4 tips will be our basis. I'd look at my own penis but my dog is laying on my chest and wouldn't feel comfortable doing that around him.
Which using the lower end of a baseball (2.86 inches), that would make his penis 11.44 inches long, and around 9 inches or so in girth. Maybe less if you assume his tip is a notable feature and bigger than the rest.

So yeah, I'd say that's a pretty big penis.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:05 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fine, be that way.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote