KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doctor Strange Vs Doctor Fate

Doctor Strange Vs Doctor Fate
Started by: The Spectre+

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doctor Strange Vs Doctor Fate

The Socerer Supreme Vs He Who Wields The Helment Of Fate.
Fight To The Death
Takes Place On Earth No BFR.

.. Dont Mind Me

WHO WINS!!!

Last edited by The Spectre+ on May 24th, 2018 at 01:12 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:09 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if we go by each at their best, likely a split, or close enough it's going to come down to personal preference.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:56 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know.. its quite difficult to pick characters with magical abilties.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 03:35 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

both have some pretty crazy highs so trying to pick one over the other is pretty much impossible. the incarnations of fate are challenging too. i think kent had the best overall feats but many are really old. i never found inza that impressive, but i could be corrected on that. hector had some really good feats too, but overall i think kent was portrayed as the strongest. not sure about the strauss's at all tbh, so maybe one of them did something really special.

i think the best match would be kent vs strange, and again, not sure we could really determine who's the strongest between them. maybe someone more knowledgeable could make a case. my familiarity with fate is decent, but not as deep as some on here.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 04:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

In a feat war Strange has more to offer since held that title much longer despite the power fluctuations. With Fate it seems we get a different Fate after every crisis. There is like a doze Dr. Fate to pay pick from.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 04:54 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

I say we have the debate! Kent vs Strange! No holds barred! In the cage! No ref! To the death!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2019 08:15 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
I say we have the debate! Kent vs Strange! No holds barred! In the cage! No ref! To the death!

The underlined stipulation would make it unfair between Stephen and Classic Kent

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/u...%20v%20fate.jpg

(please log in to view the image)

Given Kent Fate himself couldnt be killed.

But I agree with Leo. Its too damn close to call. Both have feats on the same scale and in the same numbers

Old Post Aug 9th, 2019 09:34 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote