KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Asgard vs. Krypton

Asgard vs. Krypton
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Hulk was less scared of sultur than he was of thanos, and thanos is only like three captain America's strong.
So why won’t you answer the question. You can always tell how badly someone’s trying to be biased when you will do anything but explain yourself or anywhere any questions.

Thanos is stronger than Hulk who is much stronger than Cap. You’re basically retarded at this point try to keep up and at least pretend to have an actual point.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 10:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I didn't say living, but based on the way the refugees were reacting, i'd say the average asgardian is weaker than the average skelegardian
They weren’t warriors. It’s like judging humans from the farmers slaughtered as opposed to the trainees warriors. For ****s sake you’re dumb.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 10:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I didn't say living, but based on the way the refugees were reacting, i'd say the average asgardian is weaker than the average skelegardian

So you think dead Asgardians who have been desiccating for thousands of years aren't any more brittle than living Asgardians? Ok... sure.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 10:54 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by FrothByte
So you think dead Asgardians who have been desiccating for thousands of years aren't any more brittle than living Asgardians? Ok... sure.
if anything, I'd say the skelegardian were less brittle than the living asgardians. They were powered by the eternal flame and were posing a huge threat to the civilians.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 10:58 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

if anything, I'd say the skelegardian were less brittle than the living asgardians. They were powered by the eternal flame and were posing a huge threat to the civilians.

You mean unarmed civilians mostly made up of women and children being afraid of armed undead warriors? Gee i wonder why...

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:00 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

It's not just warriors vs farmers. Hela took out an army and the warriors three with the absolute minimalist of effort but thor was able to put up something of a decent fight even before he turned on his god mode. Odin's kin are ridiculously stronger than the rest of asgard.

Faerora, namek, zod and KAL, on the other hand, all had similiar physicality. We can hold the average kryptonian to their standard, while the same cannot be said with asgard and it's elites

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:03 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's always amusing reading posts from people that are incapable of understanding what they see.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Asgard wins. Its technologically and millitary superior.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:05 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Asgards tech isn't as impressive as the world engines

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:06 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Bifrost》》》 World Engines.

Asgard's Shield》 World Engine

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:08 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Asgards shields < dark elf ships, sooooo.....

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:10 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

?????

Dark Elves Ships where destroyed by the Shield.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:13 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

It's not just warriors vs farmers. Hela took out an army and the warriors three with the absolute minimalist of effort but thor was able to put up something of a decent fight even before he turned on his god mode. Odin's kin are ridiculously stronger than the rest of asgard.

Faerora, namek, zod and KAL, on the other hand, all had similiar physicality. We can hold the average kryptonian to their standard, while the same cannot be said with asgard and it's elites

Err... no. Namek and Faora never showed the ability to fly, shoot laser beams or remove their mask without getting KO'd.

Zod never showed the kind of speed Superman did in JL.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:13 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

But zod, faora, and namek were all as strong and durable as superman. They had less control/expierence with their powers, but they were on kal's level.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:28 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

But zod, faora, and namek were all as strong and durable as superman. They had less control/expierence with their powers, but they were on kal's level.

No they weren't. If they were then Superman should never have been able to fight off Faora and Namek together.

If Zod was every bit as strong, durable and fast as him then Superman should have easily lost their fight since Zod is trained and has way more fighting experience than he.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You cannot be serious. Asgard’s tech and the relics that are contained within blow Krypton off the map.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:31 PM
Silent Master

What movie did you watch, because it obviously wasn't Thor.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by FrothByte
No they weren't. If they were then Superman should never have been able to fight off Faora and Namek together.

If Zod was every bit as strong, durable and fast as him then Superman should have easily lost their fight since Zod is trained and has way more fighting experience than he.

He didn't? Superman was getting batted around despite his flight advantage. It wasn't till he broke faora's mask that they left.

Except did never trained with powers. and even with his training and superior genes, he lost to a nerd before his planet blew up. Zod's training and skill didn't amount to a hill of beans. It was His power that made him formidable.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:38 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by Silent Master
What movie did you watch, because it obviously wasn't Thor.

Lets be honest no one should have watched that movie and Thor is my favorite Marvel Character.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:40 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Saw it like three years ago. Memories fuzzy, but didn't they break through and kill the mom?

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:41 PM