KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Boba Fett

Boba Fett
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Nah, that’s you.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Then that would mean that you are just full of (ish)!!!!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Then that would mean that you are just full of (ish)!!!!!!
Nah.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yup.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yup.
Nah x2.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:35 PM
Flyattractor

Yup X
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:39 PM
Flyattractor

Ok . To get back on the ACTUAL Thread Topic and away from Mr Negativity Panties... If you want to do a Proper Boba Fett Movie. They need to follow this Movies Example.

(please log in to view the image)

Boba should NEVER Take off his Helmet, and be ALL About the JOB, and Nothing Else.

Thats it.

Now back to the normal Mr. Negativity Panties Nonsense which I am sure is to follow.

Old Post May 29th, 2018 07:45 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Quincy
I'm sure Boba Fett will still go through. One flick doing poorly isn't going to send thim into a tailspin.

With a director like Mangold signed on, it's already got some traction. If they let him get real "LOGAN" with it? That's a box office win written all over it.

agreed...

Originally posted by quanchi112
I still don’t know. This is a huge and massive failure with fans calling for Kathy’s head. I expect things to shift. She shouldn’t be running this ship.

those fans are sexist, mysogynistic chauvinistic pigs who prolly won;t get their way.. so they'll cvry more and cry more about it..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 29th, 2018 08:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Quincy
I'm sure Boba Fett will still go through. One flick doing poorly isn't going to send thim into a tailspin.

With a director like Mangold signed on, it's already got some traction. If they let him get real "LOGAN" with it? That's a box office win written all over it.

agreed...

Originally posted by quanchi112
I still don’t know. This is a huge and massive failure with fans calling for Kathy’s head. I expect things to shift. She shouldn’t be running this ship.

those fans are sexist, mysogynistic chauvinistic pigs who prolly won;t get their way.. so they'll cry more and cry more about it..

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So basically do what the DCEU is doing.

Just ignore the fan complaints, and ignore the massive drop in box office and carry on as if everything is perfect.

see my comment i said to quan about those alleged fans.. second one film isn;t going to get kathleen kennedy fired... they themsleves made the bonehead mistake by releasing this in May knowing full well it might not make the money it needed to make.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 29th, 2018 08:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

So basically do what the DCEU is doing.

Just ignore the fan complaints, and ignore the massive drop in box office and carry on as if everything is perfect.

If you didn’t like something then can you still be considered a fan?

Solo hasn’t been a financial success and critically is only mostly warmly received. The Last Jedi was divisive (I personally did not like it) but was critically well received and made money.

I don’t see how A lot of people online are comparing Star Wars to the DCEU

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 30th, 2018 12:57 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yup X
[img]https://www.cinematographe.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/avengers-infinity-war-logo-696x392.jpg]
Infinity War wins.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 01:37 AM
Flyattractor

Wow. You didn't get the Joke. Which Inf War is also kind of.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 05:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Wow. You didn't get the Joke. Which Inf War is also kind of.
Infinity War rules.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 12:45 PM
Darth Thor

@ Quincy: Yeah critics have been too kind to Disney Star Wars thus far.

TLJ dropped 700million from TFAs box office. Thats nothing to jump up and down about. Heck it got beaten by Black Panther.

And now Solo has literally flopped. Which like Justice League is the result of fans just losing interest more and more with each film.

So the comparison is fair, and only differentiated by critic scores, as if critics get the final say on these things. They dont. The audiences do.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 01:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And now Solo has literally flopped. Which like Justice League is the result of fans just losing interest more and more with each film.

It might have flopped but it made the most money for a movie for memorial day weekend.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 01:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan backs two guys who were owned by newbs...classic.

Anyway I hope this 8s done right, looking forward to it. I’d love to see Cad Bane in the movies

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:06 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Quan backs two guys who were owned by newbs...classic.

Anyway I hope this 8s done right, looking forward to it. I’d love to see Cad Bane in the movies
Snoke is the most powerful force user we have ever seen. Kylo had to wait until he wasn’t focusing on him because he didn’t have a chance in a fair fight. Maul was arrogant as well but skill wise he’d destroy Vader in a duel at his apex.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:08 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji
It might have flopped but it made the most money for a movie for memorial day weekend.

And that was your SHILL Moment of the day.. eek!

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:08 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This film is being reported as 100% Dead, Says Kathleen Kennedy.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 02:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 02:38 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote