KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is more heroic; Thor or Superman

Who is more heroic?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thor 10 58.82%
Superman 7 41.18%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is more heroic; Thor or Superman
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well according to you Thor failed to stop Thanos so he basically is responsible for killing half the Universe.

laughing out loud

He aimed wrongly so... yeah.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:16 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well according to you Thor failed to stop Thanos so he basically is responsible for killing half the Universe.
No. Trying to stop a car from running over a kid and failing doesn't make you an accomplice to murder. People need to stop with this nonsense. A lot of characters ****ed up in IW, but no one besides Thanos is really to blame.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:15 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
No. Trying to stop a car from running over a kid and failing doesn't make you an accomplice to murder. People need to stop with this nonsense. A lot of characters ****ed up in IW, but no one besides Thanos is really to blame.

Thor and Starlord ****ed up the most.

But who knows, in the end Strange made it perfectly clear there was only 1 way to defeating Thanos so...Perhaps it wouldn't have mattered in the end.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:41 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Superman took steps in the right direction during Justice League, but Thor is still more heroic at this point.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:47 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

True, he didn't try and kill nearly as many people in Justice League, that was a big step for him.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:00 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

You could tell they were trying to make him more traditional in JL. Just like they turned Thor into a comedian in Ragnarok

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:10 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thor is clearly more heroic than Supes..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 25th, 2018 03:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Heroic as in saving lives?
All aspects of heroism.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 04:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Superman and Cap are the ideals when it comes to heroic icons and always have been. Thor is a heroic and great hero too, but he's held back by his arrogance and levity concerning the taking of lives.

PWNT

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:26 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

DCEU Superman has never been the ideal when it comes to heroic.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

when you hold a gun and aim, i believe it should and most times been aimed for the HEAD not the chest..wellll thor with his what..? thousandss of years of experience was so dumb as to aiming a weapon (so powerful it could kill thanos) to the chest. That Is Just So Unheroic. He Let Marvel Down, He Let Jl Down, Damn He Let His Mentor And Model Superman Down

:sad:

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:38 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You are actually 100% wrong, both the military and law enforcement train people to aim for center mass and not the head.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Superman and Cap are the ideals when it comes to heroic icons and always have been. Thor is a heroic and great hero too, but he's held back by his arrogance and levity concerning the taking of lives.
Once again you show your bias. You are such a Superman fanboy. Thor is extremely heroic and doesnt stop so dont confuse the topic you disillusioned fanboy.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:55 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by The Spectre+
when you hold a gun and aim, i believe it should and most times been aimed for the HEAD not the chest..wellll thor with his what..? thousandss of years of experience was so dumb as to aiming a weapon (so powerful it could kill thanos) to the chest. That Is Just So Unheroic. He Let Marvel Down, He Let Jl Down, Damn He Let His Mentor And Model Superman Down

:sad:
You have OBVIOUSLY never been in the military or some kind of police force. When you are trained you are to aim CENTER MASS. That is the training. If you're a cop and you shoot someone in the face when you could have taken them down with a shot to the gut you are going to get absolutely destroyed by your unit and ESPECIALLY the media. Thor also thought that would Kill Thanos, he underestimated Thanos' resilience.

Anyway, Superman has been emo-man for his first 2.5 movies. Thor has been a hero Since Thor 1 and gotten better character development and payoffs.

Edit:
Originally posted by Silent Master
You are actually 100% wrong, both the military and law enforcement train people to aim for center mass and not the head.
Beat me to it. thumb up

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:58 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman gets you have to break a few eggs to make an Omelette. Thor should have gone for the head.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:01 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Superman gets you have to break a few eggs to make an Omelette. Thor should have gone for the head.
Hmm that's right. Stuperman's philosophy is to attack DD with a kryponite spear making it possible for the cave troll to kill him in the process instead of handing off the spear to WW. At least Thor thought his attack would kill Thanos WITHOUT getting him killed in the process. Superman's plan was just plain stupid.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:11 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 06:14 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Hmm that's right. Stuperman's philosophy is to attack DD with a kryponite spear making it possible for the cave troll to kill him in the process instead of handing off the spear to WW. At least Thor thought his attack would kill Thanos WITHOUT getting him killed in the process. Superman's plan was just plain stupid.

Superman just loves killing so much he'll even kill himself.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 06:40 AM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Thor tried to kill Cap.

He's out.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 08:32 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Juk3n
Thor tried to kill Cap.

He's out.

Superman tried to kill the entire Justice League. And killed (succesfully) the last few members of his race. The S stands for “genocide”.

eek!

Old Post May 28th, 2018 09:13 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote