KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dune (2021)

Dune (2021)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

With the sweet money he's made thanks to Dune, he sure feels more spring than either of us sad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2021 12:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PamelaTunstall
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has the right)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2021 10:07 AM
PamelaTunstall is currently offline Click here to Send PamelaTunstall a Private Message Find more posts by PamelaTunstall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I got this in the mail the other day. It's pretty cool. Haven't had time to explore all the special features yet, though...

Attachment: dune 4k steel.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 01:20 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Any extra scenes of any kind? Altered, extended, deleted?

Let us know.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 01:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I haven't had a chance to fully delve into all the extra features (too many screaming toddlers), but nothing like that stood out. I don't think there are any deleted scenes included.

But I did see a good video a few weeks ago with some good deleted scene info... I'll see if I can find it...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 02:20 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I think this is the one I saw...

^ It's not embedding for some reason. See if this works...

https://youtu.be/8XEjtmQ9_fk

Old Post Jan 15th, 2022 02:25 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thanks thumb up

And it's embedding just fine for me smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2022 06:01 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I hope we do get an extended edition some day.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2022 07:11 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thanks thumb up

And it's embedding just fine for me smile

That's really weird because this is what it looks like to me...

Attachment: 16012022.jpg

Old Post Jan 16th, 2022 08:00 PM
NorbetCat

-

Very cool. I really want to see August In Osage County or whatever it's called, my American Drama professor last semester recommended we all try and go see it because he thought it was incredible. I can't wait for the film adaptation.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 07:36 PM
NorbetCat is currently offline Click here to Send NorbetCat a Private Message Find more posts by NorbetCat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
That's really weird because this is what it looks like to me...

No need for a screenshot, I believe you. It can be caused by great many things.

Not to mention that YouTube itself keeps devolving with each day.

Works fine for me though, tested on both PC and phone just now:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 08:24 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Worked for me too.

Attachment: smartselect_20220212-230417_chrome.jpg

Old Post Feb 12th, 2022 11:04 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's possible Barry Keoghan will be Feyd-Rautha, he's denied it, but actors have done that before due to contract terms.

I'd still prefer Bill Skarsgard.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 16th, 2022 12:26 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Interesting. Apparently I've seen him in Dunkirk and Chernobyl, but I don't really remember him. I recently saw him in Eternals and he was fine. One of the more interesting characters in the movie, which isn't really saying much, obviously, because it was a mediocre movie at best.

Nothing against that guy, but yeah, I'd still prefer Bill Skarsgard, too.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2022 10:49 PM
Kholi70
Restricted

Account Restricted

Il film di Dune non parla di come potresti diventare ricco in un periodo di tempo minore. Tuttavia, mostrava anche le conoscenze che potevano essere utilizzate per renderlo più veloce. Anche tu puoi provare lo stesso qui
slot online che pagano di più per fare ciò che conta molto per molte persone a lungo termine.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2022 04:13 PM
Kholi70 is currently offline Click here to Send Kholi70 a Private Message Find more posts by Kholi70 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

took me way too long to realize that the guild ship was depicted as essentially a space bridge/tunnel. definitely a change from the book, in which every ship docked inside the guild highliner before it embarked on it's instant journey. on screen, when the bene gesserit ship emerges from the guild ship, you can see that it's actually just passing through it, and the origin planet can be seen through the other side of the ship/tunnel. still not sure if I like the change

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2022 07:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
took me way too long to realize that the guild ship was depicted as essentially a space bridge/tunnel. definitely a change from the book, in which every ship docked inside the guild highliner before it embarked on it's instant journey. on screen, when the bene gesserit ship emerges from the guild ship, you can see that it's actually just passing through it, and the origin planet can be seen through the other side of the ship/tunnel. still not sure if I like the change
Nah, it's not cool

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2022 08:13 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

my first reaction as well. not so sure about it now

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2022 11:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's a minor change that really doesn't affect the story, so not bothered. It also makes for a better visual than just *poof* instant travel.

Which was probably the main reason for the change, aesthetic appeal.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 07:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It's a minor change that really doesn't affect the story, so not bothered. It also makes for a better visual than just *poof* instant travel.

Which was probably the main reason for the change, aesthetic appeal.
ahh, but it's not instant travel in the book, it's like an acid Trip Rob.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2022 09:40 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote