KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dream Girl vs Midnighter

Dream Girl vs Midnighter
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
persuader ????

My computer brain predicts:

Persuader isn't on Midnighters level.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 10:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm
My computer brain predicts:

Persuader isn't on Midnighters level.

HA!!! eek!

I honestly cant see Mids beating very many, if any, Legionaire, unless the fight is completely stacked in his favor via stips out the ass.
They have very esoteric powers, great training, flight rings that provide force fields as standard gear.

Maybe Arm Fall off Boy.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 10:30 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by beatboks
persuader ????

I doubt Persuader would beat Midnighter. Midnighter has some stacked feats.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 02:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Persuader merks Mids.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:15 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Persuader is too slow.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Persuader can just cut Midnighter’s link to his computer.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 09:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

She beat guys Val Armorr could not.

And remember, Val is "a ringer". His skills are all about "anti-herald level" abilities. Being trained by him makes you super human in all but name, if you're a good student.

Well based on the your description--

[B]*Bump*

To prove she can use her powers in combat:

In one of the LOSH's (I think Threeboot), these two psychic warriors who can predict 5 seconds into the future were ruining Val Armorr's day. Who, as everyone knows can keep ahead of Ultra Boy in speed mode.

Dream Girl beat them by virtue of seeing something like 13 seconds ahead.

The argument is because she beat two warriors KK couldn't, but he couldn't because they could predict his moves, and she beat them because she could out predict them. That, going by what you said, doesn't really tell about the damage she can do. If she still hits like a normal human, I don't see her doing much if any damage even if her precog ****s with Midnighter's battle computer (which I'm sure it would). Her gear could drag it out, but I wouldn't be surprised if he just out lasted her until she couldn't fight back.

Now someone mentioned her fighting and doing well against (or was it beating?) Persuader. I'd need to see it, but THAT is something that can convince me she'd do the damage to hurt him.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 09:48 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mids doesn't always need his computer to be good. Prometheus found that out the hard way. Midnighter is still one of the best fighters on earth without it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:25 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Delta1938
Well based on the your description--

The argument is because she beat two warriors KK couldn't, but he couldn't because they could predict his moves, and she beat them because she could out predict them. That, going by what you said, doesn't really tell about the damage she can do. If she still hits like a normal human, I don't see her doing much if any damage even if her precog ****s with Midnighter's battle computer (which I'm sure it would). Her gear could drag it out, but I wouldn't be surprised if he just out lasted her until she couldn't fight back.

Now someone mentioned her fighting and doing well against (or was it beating?) Persuader. I'd need to see it, but THAT is something that can convince me she'd do the damage to hurt him.

Yup yup. And we know what type of damage Midnighter can do. He's drawn blood against Etrigan, Apollo, almost killed Martian Manhunter, etc... not to mention he's a lot faster than Dream Girl (he did tag a speedster who is almost as fast as the Flash). Midnighter has the superior physical stats and battle feats.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:31 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Zack M
Mids doesn't always need his computer to be good. Prometheus found that out the hard way. Midnighter is still one of the best fighters on earth without it.

Prometheus.
The guy who got beat by a whip to the balls from Catwoman.

(please log in to view the image)

One would -hope- Midnighter beat him easily.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:42 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by riv6672
Prometheus.

Not in continuity. Different Prometheus. Rebirth Prometheus took it to the Justice League not too long ago.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 01:49 PM
riv6672

-whip crack-

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 04:15 PM
Senor Cage

Not gonna work.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:52 PM
riv6672

-whip crack-

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 07:42 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Zack M
Not gonna work.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 07:52 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Prometheus.

-whip crack-

Troll posts are troll posts.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 10:06 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nah, trolling would be pointing out one of Mids’ best feats in the DCU is punching out a cat. big grin

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 03:53 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Nah, trolling would be pointing out one of Mids’ best feats in the DCU is punching out a cat. big grin

Originally posted by Delta1938
Troll posts are troll posts.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 04:11 AM
Senor Cage

The Prometheus Midnighter fought couldn't feel pain, unlike the counterpart Riv is talking about. He also had all the top fighters on earth downloaded in his brain (Which included Karate Kid's father or something). Prometheus was pretty tough and was eventually killed by Midnighter (Only to be brought back to life).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 04:22 AM
riv6672

That cat felt some pain though, guaranteed.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 05:22 AM