KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Collections You'd Like to See

Game Collections You'd Like to See
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nearly got it a few times.

Those videos I saw, make it look less fun and more tedious though, so never got it.

I was just responding to the idea of a RE compilation without it, since as I recall CV was out around the same time as 3, and seems well regarded.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Nearly got it a few times.

Those videos I saw, make it look less fun and more tedious though, so never got it.

I was just responding to the idea of a RE compilation without it, since as I recall CV was out around the same time as 3, and seems well regarded.

Oh right.

I played it back when it came out on PS2 as CVX, and I actually enjoyed it to a point. It had nice graphics, and the way the camera moved impressed me, but I still felt like it was a step-back from RE3 gameplay wise.

It's like the Arkham Origins of the bunch. There's plenty to like, but if you put it up against the better games in the series, the flaws become more glaring. And that dude wearing a choker (Steve I think it was) is annoying as ****.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:13 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

I would like to see the old TR games remastered

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:04 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by CroftAlice
I would like to see the old TR games remastered

I'd definitely play the first three again if they redid them, even though they'd most likely change Lara's figure heavily.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They already remastered the first Tomb Raider game or have people forgotten about that one?

wouldn't mind seeing one for the 2nd & 3rd game, I know there's a fan remake for the 2nd game being worked on.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Originally posted by Kazenji
They already remastered the first Tomb Raider game or have people forgotten about that one?

wouldn't mind seeing one for the 2nd & 3rd game, I know there's a fan remake for the 2nd game being worked on.

The remastered trilogy for ps3 anniversary,legend and underworld.But I will also like to see the last revelation and the angel of darkness remastered.

Unfortunately the dagger of xian it's only a demo,but looks great

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:04 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh right.

I played it back when it came out on PS2 as CVX, and I actually enjoyed it to a point. It had nice graphics, and the way the camera moved impressed me, but I still felt like it was a step-back from RE3 gameplay wise.

It's like the Arkham Origins of the bunch. There's plenty to like, but if you put it up against the better games in the series, the flaws become more glaring. And that dude wearing a choker (Steve I think it was) is annoying as ****.

The camera guy in Dead Rising kind of reminds me of him.

Just as annoying, at least.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I think people are getting remasters mixed up with remakes.

But anyway, I'd like for the first two Def Jam to be rereleased. Though I'm afraid if that were to happen, some of the music would be removed because of something like licensing issues.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 11:53 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by KCJ506
I think people are getting remasters mixed up with remakes.

But anyway, I'd like for the first two Def Jam to be rereleased. Though I'm afraid if that were to happen, some of the music would be removed because of something like licensing issues.
Def Jam Icon was pretty good, I don't get the hate for it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 02:17 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Which one was that?

Originally posted by cdtm
The camera guy in Dead Rising kind of reminds me of him.

Just as annoying, at least.

Definitely.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 05:37 PM
Impediment
Endless

That'd be nice. Though I'll settle for them remaking 3 and then having modern versions of the original trilogy. I mean, if 2 sells well, why not?

I’m more than positive that Nemesis will be remade just like RE2 is going to be. Why NOT remake it? A modern day Nemesis would scare the shit out of players.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 06:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Impediment
I’m more than positive that Nemesis will be remade just like RE2 is going to be. Why NOT remake it? A modern day Nemesis would scare the shit out of players.

It would. And I'd love to see how they adapt the "choose your next action" parts in to a modern game. I'd hope they wouldn't just be simple quicktime events.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:32 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shining Force !!!!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:22 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Which one was that?

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

and also Frank West was annoying for some people?...wasn't really to me, Waaay more annoying people out there in games.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 01:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Shining Force !!!!!!

A localization of III would be nice. With the bonus disk.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 01:23 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

and also Frank West was annoying for some people?...wasn't really to me, Waaay more annoying people out there in games.

Oh that... Not really what I was thinking when talking about a remastered trilogy, but yeah that counts.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 02:35 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Tony Hawk's Underground 1 & 2 with American Wasteland. Loved those games. So funny and chaotic they were.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:31 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Pikmin 1-3.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 12:46 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not Frank, the other camera guy. The annoying guy who "teach's" you to take good pictures.

Only survivor in the game you wish would just die.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:23 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, I'd just like a retro game collection that wasn't half assed.

Almost every collection of arcade and 8 bit/16 bit console games have "rushed/cut corners " written all over them.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:45 PM