KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)

Monica vs Superman (Battlezone discussion)
Started by: Baziemarc123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Leo only allowed you IF Martian Mind was allowed.

He was not.

So you are not.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 09:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 09:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Then Baz and Leo agreed we went back to the original rules.

Damborgson and I, plus one more IF a third was needed. As clearly stipulated in the OP of the BZ.

Appreciate that you took the time and effort to make that post, but it's not needed, shall we say.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 09:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Leonidas has copied my INVINCIBLE Battlezone posting style to the letter.

How could he POSSIBLY lose!

Genuine question, have you ever won a single BZ? Even one I felt you should have won, you lost. I guess you technically won that one where your opponent got banned.

I have to say this thread has been immensely entertaining, and I have about 18 pages left. I'm kinda sad to see BM was banned.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 09:57 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MrMind
RealityWarper is Bazie's retarded cousin

Nice to know that makes me a genius compared to you. thumb up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 10:15 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Leo only allowed you IF Martian Mind was allowed.

He was not.

So you are not.

Fair enough.

Remove my comments from the BZ then. thumb up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 10:16 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wheeler

Originally posted by MrMind
RealityWarper is Bazie's retarded cousin

Baz was retarded too.

Maybe it runs in the family.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 11:55 AM
Wheeler is currently offline Click here to Send Wheeler a Private Message Find more posts by Wheeler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wheeler
Baz was retarded too.

Maybe it runs in the family.

Your comments are so bright that I will question myself. thumb up

Please keep going, you are doing an amazing job. big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:19 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leo clearly won.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Like The first judge said, Baz didn’t really have a plan of action

The point of the BZ had gone is to make a claim as if viewers/readers don’t have much knowledge. Baz made a claim that Monica can potentially find his weakness; possibly get in side him. Nothing to suggest why those attacks would actually hurt his opponent.

Leonidas went the distance to actually show Supermans durability to those attacks that baz claimed would work. He also actually took time to show what’s supermans plans was. 1. EMP 2. Different attacks while she is vulnerable.Leo took the time to show why this would work.

Baz kinda just started a debate with a few possibilities but never really backed it up. Moreso, his first post was as empty as RW’s head.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 01:13 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Like The first judge said, Baz didn’t really have a plan of action

The point of the BZ had gone is to make a claim as if viewers/readers don’t have much knowledge. Baz made a claim that Monica can potentially find his weakness; possibly get in side him. Nothing to suggest why those attacks would actually hurt his opponent.

Leonidas went the distance to actually show Supermans durability to those attacks that baz claimed would work. He also actually took time to show what’s supermans plans was. 1. EMP 2. Different attacks while she is vulnerable.Leo took the time to show why this would work.

Baz kinda just started a debate with a few possibilities but never really backed it up. Moreso, his first post was as empty as RW’s head.

Baz's first argument as Monica entering into's Superman's body and making him explode hasn't been countered so far.

By the way, you are one of the least person capable to judge my intelligence in here.

I doubt you would play the though guy if you wasn't hiding being your pc and throwing insults like a loser, keyboard warrior. laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 01:28 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

@jlx thumb up

the weird part is if you look back at the original vs thread, i was pretty non-committal in regards to who i thought would win between them. i couldn't really think of anyone he fought and beat who was like her. his problem was he couldn't put together an argument--at all. he thought posting a bunch of scans would be enough and ended up making more of a respect thread.

there WERE some scans out there that would have made my life much more difficult, but in these things you really do need to know both characters and for all his trollish bluster he really didn't know EITHER very well (or at least he didn't know how to USE monica to her best advantage), but he REALLY lacked info on superman, apparently. thing is with someone like superman, he has....sooooooo many appearances, and has used his powers in such a varied way, it's sometimes hard to predict what he might do. she had some very obvious avenues of attack so they were easy to see coming. i just tried to counter them as best i could (though he presented almost no offensive options) and explain why they wouldn't be effective while at the same time giving options of my own. /shrug

that's generally the approach you need--balanced defense and attack. there's no time to low ball--which he didn't, to his credit. his biggest problem was he simply can't debate. /shrug

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 01:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Delta1938
Genuine question, have you ever won a single BZ? Even one I felt you should have won, you lost. I guess you technically won that one where your opponent got banned.

I AM THE INVINCIBLE LORD OF THE BATTLEZONES!!!!

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, SWINE?!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 02:43 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

So, you haven't won any.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:40 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Delta1938
So, you haven't won any.

WHAT WOULD A COWARD LIKE YOU WHO WOULD NEVER ENTER THE BATTLEZONE KNOW ABOUT WINNING?!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:45 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

WHAT WOULD A COWARD LIKE YOU WHO WOULD NEVER ENTER THE BATTLEZONE KNOW ABOUT WINNING?!!!

Actually I was going to be in one or two but they hadn't worked out, but ask your mom why. whistle

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 06:53 PM
xJLxKing

Can the judge post already

If Baz was here, you’d all be in trouble

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 08:29 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Baz's first argument as Monica entering into's Superman's body and making him explode hasn't been countered so far.

This isnt true. Leo put up scans of Supermans internal durability to show this wouldnt work.

DS Dont read below

The problem for me both sides effectively imho countered all attacks presented by their opponent. Neither side made an argument for an attack that wasnt effectively and completely dismantled. The only thing between the two arguments was speed. Most on KMC follow the belief speed kills but honestly if i were judging (not that Baz would have ever accepted me) I'd be hard pressed to actually choose a winner.

My 2 cents

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 09:13 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by beatboks
This isnt true. Leo put up scans of Supermans internal durability to show this wouldnt work.

DS Dont read below

The problem for me both sides effectively imho countered all attacks presented by their opponent. Neither side made an argument for an attack that wasnt effectively and completely dismantled. The only thing between the two arguments was speed. Most on KMC follow the belief speed kills but honestly if i were judging (not that Baz would have ever accepted me) I'd be hard pressed to actually choose a winner.

My 2 cents

Imo, the argument wasn't good.

https://i.imgur.com/54TcBAD.jpg

Jericho is said to be an astral being made of energy and Superman's bio-electric aura blocks him to interact with his body as Jericho as to permeate through the membranes in the first place.

Spectrum can not only change her own EM-nature but she should be able to absorb Superman's bio-electrical aura the same way she absorb the energy in his cells or the HV.

The nature of both beings differs, the power-set of both differs too. smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 09:19 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Beat makes a great point, and he highlights the problem with high level debating being judged.

Baz and Leo were completely equal and masterfully dismantled all strategies. What do you have to go off of then? One guy might be more powerful but what would he do at that stage? No working strats were presented.

It was a real Photon vs Sentry fight that got stopped before both stopped holding back. Baz can channel energy from anywhere, and Leo can shunt it from anywhere. Great battle by two old masters.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 09:19 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote