KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Juggernaut VS Classic Juggernaut

Current Juggernaut VS Classic Juggernaut
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Speaking of that: run me my ad sense money!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:08 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I cannot be judged for my content pre 2014 PG.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Thor just one shot the Juggernaut and the writer of the book says that he's more powerful than ever. Thor was/is still unworthy. That should answer the OP's question.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:05 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

There was actually a huge battle that took place after that where Thor broke nearly all the hammers left on Juggernaut.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:22 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Thor also said he escaped Juggernaut.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:29 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Didn't Thor hit Juggernaut flush in the face with Mjolnir during the 8th day Saga and couldn't phase the Juggernaut who didn't have his force field up. Also World War Hulk landed flush punches to Juggernaut with out his force field up and couldn't hurt or draw blood.

Even if you want to believe the Juggernaut is physically stronger ( Even though clearly he isn't) His durability is much worse now. As some one stated depowered Jugggernaut broke free of being frozen by Iceman like it was nothing. He pretty much dominated Thor in every one on one battle with his classic powers. Even when Thor was able to bring down his force field that one battle ( which for some reason made him less durable). Thor couldn't knock him down. When his powers return he dominated Thor and had to be removed from the battlefield.

If Marvel if going to continue to make Juggernaut lose every time he fight, I would prefer if they just killed him already.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:32 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
There was actually a huge battle that took place after that where Thor broke nearly all the hammers left on Juggernaut.

Those hammers were garbage.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The whole comic was garbage.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 02:30 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The whole comic was garbage.

I know. It was as if it was sketched in haste by a 3rd grader, and written by a battle board troll.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 04:01 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Agreed with both of you.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:03 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Damborgson
Agreed with both of you.

Let's hope that they don't begin trolling Beta Ray Bill. At times I really wonder if the writers at Marvel are huge fans of DC, because some things make no sense. Juggernaut is still as weak as he was when his master turned the lights off on him, and he's being portrayed as a lack-wit on Rhino's level.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:02 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The showing wasn't that bad. By my count there was at least 18 hammers shown and he broke them all "beating" the Juggernaut, which wasn't even shown to happen. Come to think of it I doubt Thor did beat Cain because he said that he hurt him enough for him to escape. So most likely Juggernaut was stunned enough for Thor to grab the eye and get the f*ck out of town.

Thor must have beaten Namor as well because we see them fighting and then a while later Thor is shown at the harbor.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:31 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Stoic
Let's hope that they don't begin trolling Beta Ray Bill. At times I really wonder if the writers at Marvel are huge fans of DC, because some things make no sense. Juggernaut is still as weak as he was when his master turned the lights off on him, and he's being portrayed as a lack-wit on Rhino's level.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by juggernaut74
The showing wasn't that bad. By my count there was at least 18 hammers shown and he broke them all "beating" the Juggernaut, which wasn't even shown to happen. Come to think of it I doubt Thor did beat Cain because he said that he hurt him enough for him to escape. So most likely Juggernaut was stunned enough for Thor to grab the eye and get the f*ck out of town.

Thor must have beaten Namor as well because we see them fighting and then a while later Thor is shown at the harbor.

Classic Cain had a mystical healing factor capable of mitigating any damage that got past his extraordinary supernatural body armor. They've gimped Cain. In an attempt to reduce his super tenacity, they've simply replaced unstoppable with slightly hard to hurt.

Cain was originally written to be a being that could not be outfought under conventional means. BFR, magic to a degree, or trickery was the only way to get this guy out of there.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 12:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The fight was silly, mainly because Juggernaut himself explicitly stated that he was more powerful than EVER before... Yet Thor proceeded to own him with a few serious attacks.

Was it Juggy's "worst" showing? Obviously not. Could it have been better? Sure... But I don't expect much when it comes to Aaron/Thor(not sure why anyone does..?)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea it wasn't his worst showing. Obviously the last part of the of the fight wasn't shown but as I said I got the impression Thor couldn't really keep Juggy down so once he broke all of his hammers he got out of there as soon as he could.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 01:37 PM
Dareangel

thor stated there was a lot of blood and that juggernaut was hurt enough for him to escape. therefor, juggernaut was either knocked out or at the very least, stunned on the ground. this is a very low showing for him, considering thor doesnt even have mjolnir.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:23 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What about FORCE FIELD do you not understand?

It's like you're trying to be outraged.

again, this whole force field thing, was brought only once. in my own opinion, the logical explanation is that this force field, is just the cyttorak enhancement we all know about. its just that in that specific comics, they decided to portray the mystical ehancement as a force field.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:24 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote