KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is the More VILLAINOUS? Joker or Thanos?

Who is the More VILLAINOUS? Joker or Thanos?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
damn reading comprehension is tough for you Silent, I know youre trying to say that crazy and mental capacity are solidly linked which is a cute argument but heres my answer for you yet again... sorry its not as simple as yes or no but this ought to do...

We'll get into if crazy people can be aware of their actions after you answer if you think movie Joker is crazy.

Now, is movie Joker crazy?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:03 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

no actually i wouldn't say that now that i think about it; especially Ledgers version; hes a planner for sure; unpredictable to others but hes clearly got an agenda

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:06 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

lol Quan NOTHING about the OPs question has anything to do with being stronger or a better fighter... read it carefully and come back after alright

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:07 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Ok, thanks for finally answering that you don't think movie Joker is crazy.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:08 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drsoe08
Nutjob

Tbh thanos' plan was dumb, with the gauntlet he could just have tripled the resources needed or am i just overthinking about a dumb marvel movie lol

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:12 AM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Drsoe08
Tbh thanos' plan was dumb, with the gauntlet he could just have tripled the resources needed or am i just overthinking about a dumb marvel movie lol

ive though about that too but i figure the actual planets probably couldn't handle that much resources?? Also more resources invites more population; look at our own history... Once humans created cities and agricultural stock the world population started to really climb

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

lol Quan NOTHING about the OPs question has anything to do with being stronger or a better fighter... read it carefully and come back after alright
That was a bonus round. I already addressed the actual thread topic in my posts. You e ignored my points and stuck to my icing on the cake about how weak the joker is. As I said he is similar to an addict riding off his impulses which isn’t courageous or cool. It’s actually weak since he has no control and just gives into what feels good. Thanos did what didn’t feel good because he’s that much of a villain. He gave up everything to achieve his goals. That is truly the mark of an exceptional villain who will truly go the distance.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

no thats the hallmark of a noble guy, not an evil one...he has a murderous plan made for a noble cause which makes him not very evil at all

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

no thats the hallmark of a noble guy, not an evil one...he has a murderous plan made for a noble cause which makes him not very evil at all
So you’re arguing is so Trumpian you’re acting like the biggest, the baddest, the best villain of the MCU is a noble hero. For ****s sake the dishonesty of you is truly palpable. Do you expect anyone to think killing your own step daughter to achieve your goal is commendable. You’re an idiot. The guy is a villain not a hero no matter how many times you try to repeat it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

hes got a noble goal no matter the means he chooses to use to get there that makes him automatically less evil than a guy who has no regard for innocent life and kills whenever suits him

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 04:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

hes got a noble goal no matter the means he chooses to use to get there that makes him automatically less evil than a guy who has no regard for innocent life and kills whenever suits him
So he is the villain and can’t be talked out of it. Hell, his daughter knows what he believes and he won’t stop and even sacrifices her. That isn’t noble. Nah, Joker is just someone who rides his impulses and likes chaos. Nothing special or deep about him. He’s an addict. Thanos is the biggest and best villain of a shared universe. Joker isn’t even in the same playing field since he’s lesser than Thanos.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 04:08 AM
Drsoe08
Nutjob

ive though about that too but i figure the actual planets probably couldn't handle that much resources?? Also more resources invites more population; look at our own history... Once humans created cities and agricultural stock the world population started to really climb

With that gauntlet of power he can make resources nigh infinite, even if pops increase he could just snap his fingers to produce more resources needed.

Last edited by Drsoe08 on Jul 24th, 2018 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 04:32 AM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
So he is the villain and can’t be talked out of it. Hell, his daughter knows what he believes and he won’t stop and even sacrifices her. That isn’t noble. Nah, Joker is just someone who rides his impulses and likes chaos. Nothing special or deep about him. He’s an addict. Thanos is the biggest and best villain of a shared universe. Joker isn’t even in the same playing field since he’s lesser than Thanos.

Nope, Thanos is less of a man than Joker as is evidenced by Thanos's cowardice when facing a superior opponent:

Attachment: 1632116-thanosbeatenwg02.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 07:43 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Nope, Thanos is less of a man than Joker as is evidenced by Thanos's cowardice when facing a superior opponent:
Thanos saves his life. Context, kiddo.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 08:16 PM
TheLordofMurder

Thanos saves his life. Context, kiddo.

At that point in time in the story they were fighting...

And the rest is very clear; Galactus had the cowardly Thanos begging for his life like a little b!tch...

The scan makes this crystal clear:

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 08:53 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

At that point in time in the story they were fighting...

And the rest is very clear; Galactus had the cowardly Thanos begging for his life like a little b!tch...

The scan makes this crystal clear:
Thanos saved his life and this wasn’t his objective. Thanos prevailed. You’re an idiot. Context always matters.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 11:03 PM
TheLordofMurder

Thanos saved his life and this wasn’t his objective. Thanos prevailed. You’re an idiot. Context always matters.

And yet Thanos attacked Galactus in the above instance...

Galactus then fight back and nearly killed Thanos in a single attack...

Thanos then starts to whine and cry like a b!tch so that Galactus will spare him...

You cant defend it...

Thanos turned into a cowardly little b!tch when a superior opponent was threatening his life...

Here's proof:

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 11:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And yet Thanos attacked Galactus in the above instance...

Galactus then fight back and nearly killed Thanos in a single attack...

Thanos then starts to whine and cry like a b!tch so that Galactus will spare him...

You cant defend it...

Thanos turned into a cowardly little b!tch when a superior opponent was threatening his life...

Here's proof:
Thanos wasn’t there for that objective and saved Galactus’ life. Context. Your scans are like a trump story. Key details omitted for shock value. Any half educated person can easily dispel your nonsense, Trumper.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:03 AM
TheLordofMurder

Thanos wasn’t there for that objective and saved Galactus’ life. Context. Your scans are like a trump story. Key details omitted for shock value. Any half educated person can easily dispel your nonsense, Trumper.

Ok, explain why Thanos was on his knees begging Galactus to spare him in this scan:

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Ok, explain why Thanos was on his knees begging Galactus to spare him in this scan:
I already have explained you repetitive loser.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 12:58 AM