KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bloodlusted JL Superman vs. the MCU

Bloodlusted JL Superman vs. the MCU
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Not so much trouble. Your average Amazon can massacre a regiment.

And I still say Darkseid would have tanked the same attack that pierced Thanos. Wonder Woman could beat Thor, let alone Darkseid.

Did you watch Wonder Woman?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 06:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Did you watch Wonder Woman?

Of course. The Amazon's were soloing armies.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 06:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Of course. The Amazon's were soloing armies.

If 1 Amazon can massacre a regiment, explain how so many died fighting a small group of soldiers.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 06:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Out of context. Small member of large army, after fighting off millions of soldiers off screen.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Not so much trouble. Your average Amazon can massacre a regiment.

And I still say Darkseid would have tanked the same attack that pierced Thanos. Wonder Woman could beat Thor, let alone Darkseid.

You haven't watched Wonder Woman have you? And I'd like to know what movie Darkseid you're talking about.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:12 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
You haven't watched Wonder Woman have you? And I'd like to know what movie Darkseid you're talking about.

The one from Justice League.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:30 PM
Silent Master

Captain America >>>>>>>>>>> DCEU Darkseid

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at the video clip. The Amazon's MASSACRE the military.

A few getting shot down means as much as a few jedi getting killed by the droid army. One good jedi can still take an army of droids, as we all know.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:34 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Superman stomps. Darkseid (He was clearly Darkseid. No idea why they called him Steppenwolf) stood against actual GODS, like Zeus and such, in addition to a band of GL's, Amazonians, Atlantians.. Thor by himself could have killed Thanos, if all he had was the power gem. He even would have killed him with the entire gauntlet, if he aimed for the head.

Steph would have wiped out that same Thor without breaking a sweat.

Superman solo's the MCU, just like he did the DCU.

Thor >>>>>> Zeus.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 09:46 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor is weak. smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 10:04 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Look at the video clip. The Amazon's MASSACRE the military.

A few getting shot down means as much as a few jedi getting killed by the droid army. One good jedi can still take an army of droids, as we all know.

There were quite a lot more Amazons lying dead on the ground than just a "few". Besides, the Amazons were fighting on their home turf, had the high ground, and seemingly outnumbered the WW1 soldiers.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 10:17 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You do realize that he's just joking around, right?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 10:19 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Thor is weak. smile

Steppenwolf is weak.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 01:16 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Ive already refuted such argument previously. I think it was to you in fact.

The Infinity Stones have no limit to their capacity. They can affect their given aspect of the Universe.

It isnt a fallacy cause they are "Universal" weapons.

Thanos required all stones because he wanted to affect ALL aspects of the Universe. Doesnt mean the space stone isnt universal in its own aspect for instance.

Superman loses.

Prove it. What feats show that they have no limit. Everything Thanos did was on a limited scale. For example, He didn’t vaporize people with punches proves that his strength was limited. We use feats here.

And you didn’t refute my other points. Till then it’s not a viable option.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 05:04 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by h1a8
Prove it. What feats show that they have no limit. Everything Thanos did was on a limited scale. For example, He didn’t vaporize people with punches proves that his strength was limited. We use feats here.

And you didn’t refute my other points. Till then it’s not a viable option.

I don't need to prove something that is clearly stated by not only the MCU but also the Marvel Comics.

The stones' powers are limitless within their universe and within their given aspect.

The fact that Thanos didn't do something doesn't mean the stone's can't perform it.

If you want to claim that the Stones are limited, then it falls on YOU to prove it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 07:44 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I don't need to prove something that is clearly stated by not only the MCU but also the Marvel Comics.

The stones' powers are limitless within their universe and within their given aspect.

The fact that Thanos didn't do something doesn't mean the stone's can't perform it.

If you want to claim that the Stones are limited, then it falls on YOU to prove it.

Comics have nothing to do with MCU feats.
We go by feats. You have to prove Thanos can do those things with a single gem and that he will think of those things and choose to do those things.

That fact that Thanos didn’t do something DOES mean the stones can’t perform it. Otherwise I can say Superman blinks Thanos out of existence in a nanosecond without having to show anything supporting it.

I showed the limitation of the stones. Thanos didn’t vaporize anyone with punches proves their is a limit to his strength. I can go on and on.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 03:28 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Are you stupid? Thanos not doing something doesn't prove that the stones can't do it. all it proves is that Thanos didn't do it.

That has got to be one of the most retarded argument I have ever seen. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 03:35 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you stupid? Thanos not doing something doesn't prove that the stones can't do it. all it proves is that Thanos didn't do it.

That has got to be one of the most retarded argument I have ever seen. you should be ashamed of yourself.

You don’t understand. Thanos doesn’t need to do the exact action in the movie to prove that he can do it in a forum. But he needs to do SOMETHING that proves he can do a particular action in a forum. Otherwise I can say Superman blinks him out of existence before Thanos makes a thought.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 01:28 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by h1a8
Comics have nothing to do with MCU feats.
We go by feats. You have to prove Thanos can do those things with a single gem and that he will think of those things and choose to do those things.

That fact that Thanos didn’t do something DOES mean the stones can’t perform it. Otherwise I can say Superman blinks Thanos out of existence in a nanosecond without having to show anything supporting it.

I showed the limitation of the stones. Thanos didn’t vaporize anyone with punches proves their is a limit to his strength. I can go on and on.

Thor The Dark World scene:

Odin Borson All-Father:

quote:
There are relics that pre-date the universe itself. An ancient force of infinite destruction.

- used to describe the reality stone and the other stones.

The MCU clearly states the stones are infinite.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 02:26 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Its reasonable when considering they are called INFINITY stones. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 02:28 PM