KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Your stands on Trump Zero Policy?

Your stands on Trump Zero Policy?
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
They feel strongly enough to protest.

Good to know...Cause these Far Lefty Loonacy!

Susan Sarandon Gets Arrested at Protest. HOORAY!!

&

Michael Moore calls for Democrats to put thier BODIES on the Line...in his case that would be one Fat Line.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder if they protested when Obama put kids in cages.
False news

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/d...an-traffickers/

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

False news

I don't see anything in there about it being protested. Perhaps you could copy and paste the part you are referring to from the article.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You'll notice that he still hasn't answered whether or not people should be arrested if they come here illegally.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

False news

Real News...This is what Lefties do.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

By definition a nation CAN exist without borders (e.g Kurdistan, Tibet). A state or nation-state cannot.

This is not like Iraq/Turkey where Kurd nationals are separated by the borders of states. I understand that much of South Texas has always historically shared their heritage with Mexicans, but we're talking about immigrants coming in all over from South America, not to mention all the other countries due to overstayed visas and whatnot.

Because of that, I personally believe that the US (especially with the demographic shifts) is simply a state, not a nation-state.

We don't have a homologous population when concerning race, language, demographics, cultural identity, etc.

The influx of uncontrolled immigration will continue to divide the country.

I stand by Trump's policy on immigration, which was one of the most appealing to me during his campaign.

Now that being said:

As an idealist, I actually do believe open borders should be implemented in the unforeseen future, but as of now we're not ready. This will be determined by the Free Market.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:34 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see anything in there about it being protested. Perhaps you could copy and paste the part you are referring to from the article.
Yeah, a small number were placed there by mistake not policy and a court case took place. It was not policy as you pretend like with Trump.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:34 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
You'll notice that he still hasn't answered whether or not people should be arrested if they come here illegally.

I even worded it that way so he couldn't weasel out by talking about separating them, but alas...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, a small number were placed there by mistake not policy and a court case took place. It was not policy as you pretend like with Trump.

But you realize the link you just gave did not show they protested...and you also realize placing someone in a cage by mistake doesn't change the fact it happened, right?

And the only reason it wasn't policy is because Obama didn't arrest everyone coming here illegally lol. If he had..he would have also had to separate them.

Should people coming here illegally be arrested?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:37 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I even worded it that way so he couldn't weasel out by talking about separating them, but alas...
As stated it's not what the protests are about. Alt right spin...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:37 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

As a general principle, I am uncomfortable with the idea of a blanket zero tolerance policy when it comes to enforcing charges of a misdemeanor. I think individual circumstances should be looked at in each case and take it from there.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:39 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As stated it's not what the protests are about. Alt right spin...

I never said the protests were about that.

I'm asking for your opinion on if people coming here illegally should be arrested.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said the protests were about that.

I'm asking for your opinion on if people coming here illegally should be arrested.
It would depend on many factors. If they had arrived and not been caught and added to the society a retrogressive arrest seems draconian.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would depend on many factors. If they had arrived and not been caught and added to the society a retrogressive arrest seems draconian.

What if they are caught trying to illegally cross the border?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:43 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if they are caught trying to illegally cross the border?
It would depend if they were trying to be with a family member, particularly one who they are married to and is a national. America has delays for many countries in this, something I don't personally see as correct. Too many factors for a one size fits all response.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:45 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
As a general principle, I am uncomfortable with the idea of a blanket zero tolerance policy when it comes to enforcing charges of a misdemeanor. I think individual circumstances should be looked at in each case and take it from there.
My own opinion exactly.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 09:46 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Kurk
By definition a nation CAN exist without borders (e.g Kurdistan, Tibet). A state or nation-state cannot.

This is not like Iraq/Turkey where Kurd nationals are separated by the borders of states. I understand that much of South Texas has always historically shared their heritage with Mexicans, but we're talking about immigrants coming in all over from South America, not to mention all the other countries due to overstayed visas and whatnot.

Because of that, I personally believe that the US (especially with the demographic shifts) is simply a state, not a nation-state.

We don't have a homologous population when concerning race, language, demographics, cultural identity, etc.

The influx of uncontrolled immigration will continue to divide the country.

I stand by Trump's policy on immigration, which was one of the most appealing to me during his campaign.

Now that being said:

As an idealist, I actually do believe open borders should be implemented in the unforeseen future, but as of now we're not ready. This will be determined by the Free Market.

Thanks for actually taking your time to give a proper respond and not just spewing craps left and right.

I actually agree on everything you said except for the last point.

As a realist, i don’t believe any proper country can survive on open borders. It didn’t work in the past, it won’t work in the future. Even the free market won’t change that.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 11:01 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

It could take days or even weeks to confirm the circumstances the illegal is telling you made them come here are true though.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 11:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would depend if they were trying to be with a family member, particularly one who they are married to and is a national. America has delays for many countries in this, something I don't personally see as correct. Too many factors for a one size fits all response.

Whether or not the delay is correct would depend on why those countries see delays.

I'd assume the delay comes from verifying the person is who they say they are and that they are indeed married, etc.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 11:50 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I don’t equate your average criminal with an asylum seeker exercising their right, nor am I pro orphanage of children.

And America did not have open borders before this zero tolerance policy. erm

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 12:06 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote