KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Walter White vs John Wick

Walter White vs John Wick
Started by: Omac9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omac9

Walter White vs John Wick

Ok hear me out, what if Walter White was in the John Wick universe and had built himself a meth empire similar to the one he had in BB.

Do you think Walter has the ability to hold off a man like Wick if given enough prep time?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:16 PM
Omac9 is currently offline Click here to Send Omac9 a Private Message Find more posts by Omac9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No.

When Wick comes for you, it's already too late.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Walter White isn't a fighter.

Walter White is a genius gangster mastermind.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wick would wipe out any of the characters in the Breaking Bad universe without much effort.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:23 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

As everyone replied Walt dies horribly quickly.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 11:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Arguably the most feared assassin in his universe >>> local meth kingpin. Wick probably used to wipe guys like Walt out every Tuesday. I mean we see to what an insane level these guys operate, especially in the second film. Hell, wouldn't surprise me if Wick has more contacts than Walt does.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 01:05 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wick stomps so bad here

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 02:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

PIS could work in Walts favour but more than likely he gets shot and killed pretty quickly

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 02:38 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omac9

Thanks for the replies guys. Obviously I didn't mean a 1v1 fight. But if anything Walter has shown a knack for prep given time.
I think what I getting to was if you thought he would win any out of 10 if Walter had some prep time.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 03:16 AM
Omac9 is currently offline Click here to Send Omac9 a Private Message Find more posts by Omac9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

You can't prep for Baba Yaga. You just pray.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 06:19 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omac9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
You can't prep for Baba Yaga. You just pray.

lol fair enough

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 06:39 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 07:25 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Arguably the most feared assassin in his universe >>> local meth kingpin. Wick probably used to wipe guys like Walt out every Tuesday. I mean we see to what an insane level these guys operate, especially in the second film. Hell, wouldn't surprise me if Wick has more contacts than Walt does.

"For you, the day Baba-Yaga graced your meth lab, it was the most important day of your life. But for me...it was Tuesday."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 12:44 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by KingD19

So, stab them with a pencil?

Real hard work there.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 12:55 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omac9

I guess I think that if John Wick was able to be immobilized by three guys and a bat (the beginning of the first movie)....White should at least stand a chance with prep.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 02:37 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Wick and it isn't close.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 02:38 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Omac9
I guess I think that if John Wick was able to be immobilized by three guys and a bat (the beginning of the first movie)....White should at least stand a chance with prep.
How did those hitmen do when they came to his house?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 02:53 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omac9

Originally posted by Mindset
How did those hitmen do when they came to his house?

Well the first set beat him unconscious, killed his dog, and stole his car.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 03:10 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Omac9
Well the first set beat him unconscious, killed his dog, and stole his car.

And you think White would have done any better? Wick had no idea he was gonna get attacked.

He was retired; out of business.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 03:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omac9

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
And you think White would have done any better? Wick had no idea he was gonna get attacked.

He was retired; out of business.

I think John Wick isn't as invincible as people make him out to be

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 03:13 AM