KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strongest Character Beast Can Beat

Strongest Character Beast Can Beat
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
There is a much more recent encounter where Sabes shits on Beast.

Yes, in Wolverine and the X-Men. Dare knows, he's just trolling.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

You mean the cat beast that lost any will to fight and survive. i dont care about this argentinian soup opera version of him. i am talking about the ape beast. you know the one that actually fought and kicked ass.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:18 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You were banned several times and still don't know when to stop?

You realize that you won't be able to register again this time?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You were banned several times and still don't know when to stop?

You realize that you won't be able to register again this time?

i dont see you are a mod. no back seat modding please. secondly, if i am to be banned for posting beast posts, then you sure as hell to be banned for throlling posts.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:21 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Beast has a terrible glass chin. Worst in comic history p4p.

For real. To think this dude used to be the X-factor and the early X-men teams 'muscle'! LOL.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:21 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

i got beast as a character in marvel contest of champions, so now i am spotlighting him. same thing was with ronan the accuser. you know when i get sabretooth i will spotlight him. he will do good.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:22 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cool. Go meet your shrink and tell him/her about that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:23 PM
Dareangel

Cool. Go meet your shrink and tell him/her about that.

i dont have a shrink. wana recomend someone? one of yours?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You won't be missed.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:35 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol Creed running through the X-Men gauntlet and still putting Hank in his place:

(please log in to view the image)

He wasn't stopped by Cyke's blast, either.

It's hard to look back at old school Cykes and not feel kind of sad.

Like, I hear that super heroic Fox Kids Xmen, and think he'd sound more like John Kreese now..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 07:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

This thread is getting weird. Stop it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by zopzop
For real. To think this dude used to be the X-factor and the early X-men teams 'muscle'! LOL.

well, at first that was the intention with beast. for some very short period of time, he was indeed the muscle. he even matched wonder man in physical fighting. however, the writers decided to give the muscles to colossus. and then when beast stopped being the muscles in x-men, same path followed with his other appearances, even in x factor. later on as blue ape beast, he was still strong but more about acrobatics, jumping around and joking. i couldnt understand most of the time what he is doing while fighting. you just saw him bounce around his opponents. but when he turned cat? damn. since his cat form he was 100% some wierd scientist that lost any will to fight and survive. in his last fight vs sabretooth, creed stated that if he wanted, he could be a better fighter than wolverine. but the problem with beast is that he doesnt have the will to fight. he is like that fat kid in highschool that could kick everybodies ass, but is just standing there and letting people hit him. he got very few "berserk" appearances because once in a while, he has to psychologically lose it from being abused and kicked around all the damn time.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 05:27 AM