KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Ajunta Pall Respect Thread

Ajunta Pall Respect Thread
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

thumb up

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:14 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I have read that you know, it was one of the many sources that I have looked into for theses assignments. At least, to understand this. In my opinion, respect threads were not made to be quoted, but to give brief understandings. Are you saying that you want me to make it a source?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:15 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Victr, be honest are you actually in your sixties? I showed that as an example of what a respect thread should be like. Quote canonical sources, that way your rt can be used as a resource in actual debates. Otherwise, reading your thread is just the equivalent of reading wookiepedia.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:17 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I believe that I have pointed out that this is not a normal respect Thread. It is basically a way to get all people to look at it and refresh their memories of Pall. It is better than Wookieepedia because I don’t just copy off of Wookieepedia, I use battle wiki, kotor, etc. sources to create an organized board of powers and abilities. It takes much less work than to visit this thread, then read their entire biography just to find some feats. It is more use of a time to look here. Also, if you want to talk about my age, careers, and whatever else involving my life, just PM me for God sakes. I have told you this a lot. I will tell you what I have been and done, my name is Lumine and I used to live in Hong Kong. There, I worked several jobs before coming to the U.S. I then fell in love with Star Wars and joined in LucasFilm for the making of multiple Sith and Jedi. I helped create Andeddu, a little Tualk, and a little Ragnos. That is all, any other questions can go to PM because I don’t have the damn time to be doing this when I should be gathering information on my post of other skills and random feats for Pall’s Respect Thread.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:25 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

All of those sources aren't legit though. There is no feat you have cited which is not on Wookiepedia. Also, Victr, to be frank, no one believes you worked for Lucasfilm.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:27 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

You know, at this point, I don’t care if people believe me or not, it is not important. You are disturbing my work, any more questions about my careers go to PM.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:31 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

This RT is a waste of time, but you do you.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:32 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
This RT is a waste of time, but you do you.
I have been waiting for you to say that since last night, yet you were persistent and pathetic doing it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:35 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I worked at Lucasfilm too and I remember a Lumine that worked there. We used to catch him on the cameras sniffing the office chairs where the ladies used to sit. We put pepper on the seat one time and we thought he was going to die. Boy he really inhaled those seats.

He was an alright guy, just a little weird.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:17 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

What was his job?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:24 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Haha! I don’t think I ever did that! Sorry for Skywalker, he is trying to expose me or something.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:44 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
What was his job?
Janitor and apparently cleaning seats with his nose.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:50 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Janitor and apparently cleaning seats with his nose.

Jeez, not a good look.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:51 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

That is highly strange... I swear that was not me... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:56 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I then fell in love with Star Wars and joined in LucasFilm for the making of multiple Sith and Jedi. I helped create Andeddu, a little Tualk, and a little Ragnos.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 04:22 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I don’t know what that means, I’m guessing you think I’m stupid. Think what you want, I will continue this thread tommorow.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 04:32 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Other Skills
He was a skilled tactician. He has lead armies multiple times throughout battle. It comes to my belief that he brought his allies through the Battle of Corbos.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 04:48 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Random Feats

Undefeated Dark Lord of the Sith: He was undefeated and kept the Mantle of the Dark Lord throughout his life. According to kotor he was most likely killed in the Sith Fallout. This would mean that no one killed him for the Mantle of the Dark Lord.

Graush Butcher: “The Sith, under their King Hakagram Graush, initially resisted the Dark Jedi's attempt to obtain their knowledge and subjugate them; however, Pall managed to recruit the King's Shadow Hand to their side, with the result that Graush was betrayed to the Dark Jedi, and Pall personally executed Graush with his own sword.” (Wookieepedia). This may point out that he defeated Graush in a duel. Graush was powerful in the art of Sith Magic and would know many attributes of it that Pall would never learn. The text may also point out that Graush was betrayed and then executed, so I am not sure if his Shadow Hand attacked him while he wasn’t looking or poisoned Graush somehow.

Strong Before Sith: According to Wookieepedia he was a Jedi Master before becoming a Sith,”A Force-sensitive Human, Ajunta Pall was a member of the Jedi Order following the First Great Schism. Undergoing training in the ways of the Force, Pall first attained the rank of Jedi Knight, then attained the rank of Jedi Master and began studying the ways of alchemy.” He was a powerful and respected Jedi before becoming a Sith Lord. Not just a Jedi, but a Jedi master.

Killed about 14 Jedi in a Battle: “Obtaining significant power, the now High General Pall slew more than a dozen Jedi during the final battle of the war on Corbos, but he and his fellow Dark Jedi were defeated nonetheless.” (Wookieepdia). Ajunta Pall killed over dozen Jedi by himself in the Battle of Corbos. This cannot be proved in the sources I have looked at though.

If anyone has any more feats, please inform me in PM or post them yourselves.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 05:41 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Closing.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote