KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Amazing.....?Why? 22222

Amazing.....?Why? 22222
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sapphire lion
i havent said they arent descriptive of a natural phenomena, every body knows that. I am well aware that the only way to know these laws is to observe.
The point is did these laws form themselves?
Which is why i said that if a law provided the many laws which govern the cosmos(per patient leech's statement), should it not follow that another law provided that singular law that provided the rest? would it go ad infinitum? or would you quit with attributing such a precise cosmos to some random law that had other singular laws behind it, and try the alternative(i.e if you're willing to admit the alternative in question here) wink

There is no reason to believe that these laws are not emergent properties of this presentation of space-time.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:38 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
There is no reason to believe that these laws are not emergent properties of this presentation of space-time.

That's basically how I see it, too.

Just because we don't understand it yet (and may never) does not mean that [insert deity] did it. That's a major jump in logic.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sapphire lion
very simple all laws gave a beginning or a law giver, something or someone with a mind to set the law in motion.
so if he (patent leech) says a physical law gave birth to our universe/other laws, you still need to answer where did that law come from. would you then say that another law gave birth to said law that gave birth to the cosmos ad infinitum ? nope not possible. for you still have to face the fact that as information is proven to come from a mind a law must(that primal law of physics per his statement.) then have to come from an infinitely complex mind.

That’s a great assumption that just doesn’t work by standards of scientific method. All that is didn’t necessarily come out of a complex mind.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 08:32 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

[Quote Eon Blue]
Interesting. Elaborate more m, if you care to. I’m genuinely interested in this theory.[]

Yea I'm afraid this is just a theory that I can't prove. Eventhough somethings with the supernatural can be explained by science not everything can especialy when dealing with the concept of God. In religon we don't have a problem with science but at ths same time we believe there is way of knowing things which go beyond just human logic.

Anyway this is how I see it. The problem is that people have a tendency to view God as someone when God can be viewed as something or 'it'. For example in Taoism they talk about the Tao a force that is everywhere and interacts with everything, you could call it God. You have this concept in all religons.

How you got close to this force is through transcedence and all humans want to transcend. When you fall in love, listen to music, see beautiful scenery in nature, paint a picture, meditate etc you transcend. Another example of this is why so many people take drugs. I'm not saying you should take drugs I think it's wrong and harmful but the point is that people do these things because their trying to take their mind to a highier plane.

In my opinion all humans want to take their mind to a highier plane and things that humans do is an indication of this. Now obvioulsy there are a lot of people who would say that they're not neccesarily thinking of God when they do these thing but I think subconscioulsy they're thinking of God but not neccsarily the Christian view of God they're just trying to connect to 'something' highier.

I don't think Richard Dawkins is any different. The reason why I think he believes in God is because in a program he essentailly said he wouldn't mind really believing in the concept of God but it had to be something totally differemt from what is taught in Christianity. See in my opinion that's Richard Dawkins showing his true human nature he doesn't really have a problem with God but with people. It's just that Christians and their concept of God have made him angry and he's just rebeling against it. He doesn't agree with the Islamic (or any other religon) view of God either but his hatred is mainly focused on Christians

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 11:03 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
roll eyes (sarcastic)

An extremely intellectually dishonest analysis. Just wave away everything he says in an entire book he wrote on the subject, The God Delusion.

But I expect nothing more from you.

People who collude with Russia have to accuse peoiple who don't collude with Russia of doing it and you're intellectually dishonest so you have to accuse me of doing it, yeah I know that's how it works. It's not based on anything he said in his book but in series of television programs. He pretty much said in one he wouldn't mind believing in God but it had to be something totally different from what is taught in Christanity.

As far as I remember he pretty much said something like that.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 11:07 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ I see. I’ve always found deistic theories like these very refreshing (not that I necessarily agree with them).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 11:24 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphire lion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

you are referring to natural laws which are part/belong to this universe. E.G gravity, thermodynamics..
However i am addressing leech's statement about a singular law which brought about the universe and other laws.(its on the page before this).

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 09:09 AM
sapphire lion is currently offline Click here to Send sapphire lion a Private Message Find more posts by sapphire lion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphire lion
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's basically how I see it, too.

Just because we don't understand it yet (and may never) does not mean that [insert deity] did it. That's a major jump in logic.

Reverse that statement and you find out its not a major jump in logic,(thats when you minus/reverse the part underlined above).And then, the does not becomes cannot.

But could you shed more light on that 'singular law of physics brought everything else' satement.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 09:24 AM
sapphire lion is currently offline Click here to Send sapphire lion a Private Message Find more posts by sapphire lion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphire lion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
That’s a great assumption that just doesn’t work by standards of scientific method. All that is didn’t necessarily come out of a complex mind.

have you ever read the 'watch maker or not' scenario? (am sure you have)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 09:44 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Deadline
People who collude with Russia have to accuse peoiple who don't collude with Russia of doing it and you're intellectually dishonest so you have to accuse me of doing it, yeah I know that's how it works. It's not based on anything he said in his book but in series of television programs. He pretty much said in one he wouldn't mind believing in God but it had to be something totally different from what is taught in Christanity.

As far as I remember he pretty much said something like that.

I can see him saying something like that, sure, but that translates to him having a problem with the concept of God only because he "really hates Christians" how?

He's one of the great living intellects and you've grossly misrepresented him whether out of ignorance or intellectual dishonesty, I don't know. Take your pick. But read The God Delusion. He has quite a few more reasons than just the ridiculous Christian God.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 12:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

The miracle
1. This researcher and other dozens of researchers confirm that clay is the building material of the pyramids, and these buildings are the highest buildings, known from ancient history to the modern era. All these facts confirm that the Quran verse is true and consistent with science and one of the verses of the scientific miracles.

2. The technology of making stones from mud using heat, was not known at the time of revelation of the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not have any knowledge about the way of building the pyramids. Accordingly, this verse is to be considered a great scientific discovery as it linked between the mud and heat as a means of building in the Age of the Pharaohs. On the account of this fact, it led us to know that construction at that time was based on this method. This scientific fact has not been recognized only a few years ago by using very advanced technologies!

3. This miracle is an evidence of full consistency between the Qur'an and science and truthfulness of Allah Almighty when He said about his book: "Do they not then consider the Qur'an carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely have found therein many a contradiction. "(Al Nisaa: 82) The verse is a response to the atheists who claim that the Quran was written by Mohammed (peace be upon him), as how can he predict such a matter as the pyramids are far from his time and he never see it before!

4. he certain facts confirm that the Greatest Pyramid in Giza or the so-called pyramid of Cheops was the highest building on earth for 4500 years. It was the Pharaohs famous buildings or monuments. Allah destroyed the monuments and buildings built by the Pharaoh, who claimed divinity, whereas pyramids which were built by other Pharaohs were saved by Allah and kept as a witness of truthfulness of the Book of Allah, the Almighty!

5. In the verse "And we destroyed completely all the great works and buildings which Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his people erected." Look at the word (erected) which indicates the technique used in ancient Egypt to put the rocks on top of each other! In Arabic language we find the word in "Al Qamoos Al Muhid" dictionary: (erected) build an arbor, (erected the grape arbor: raise the plant on wood, (erected) the house: build the house, put the roof. The result: the word (erected) refers to putting the wood to raise stones up. That what scientists and researchers say today: the Pharaohs used the wooden rails to raise mud by climbing in a spiral way around the building just like a pergola, which wrap around the pillar upon which it is based on in a spiral way.

6. This miracle is an answer to those who claim that our greatest prophet (peace be upon him) took the Sciences and stories from the Bible or from Monk 'Buhira "or the priest" Waraqa bin Nawfal ", because the technical construction by mud was not mentioned in the holly Book "AlTorah". On the contrary, any reader of "Torah" comes to a conclusion that stones were brought in from places far from the Pyramids and were natural stones not related to mud. This is what prevented some western scientists from recognition of this scientific discovery because it contradicts the holly book.

7. The research presented by Professor Davidovits invalidated all biblical (The holly book of Torah) claims that thousands of workers have worked for many years in these pyramids. It also invalidates the idea that stones were brought from distant places to build the pyramids. Therefore, we are looking at physical evidence that the Torah story contradicts science.
It means that there is a big difference between the Holly book of Torah and scientific facts, and this shows that the current copy of Torah is written by humans, not from Allah Almighty. This fact was confirmed by the Quran: "Do they not then consider the Qur'ân carefully? Had it been from other than Allâh, they would surely have found therein many a contradiction. (Al Nisaa: 82). It also indicates that the Quran is from Allah Almighty because it always matches science!
\\\

منصور و اسئلة فتاة مسيحية عن المساواة فى الاسلام ركن المتحدثين مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5hfsw0eVo4&t=9s

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:26 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

صبي يعتنق الاسلام مع الداعية شمسي مترجم Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBBFDF3TWI

And, btw, where's that muddy pool of water that the sun sets in every evening???

the Qur'an not contains mistakes or is contradicting reality, etc. The truth is otherwise.

The Qur'an was revealed by The Most-Wise, the All-Knower Who has created this universe.

There is nothing that takes place except that Allah is aware about it. Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous to His slaves, All-Aware of everything.

As regards the subject of the question, the Ayah (verse) is from the story of the just king Dhul-Qarnain. The interpretation of “the sun setting in a spring of black muddy water”, in the books of Tafseer is the following: Dhul-Qarnain went towards the direction of the West until he reached the farthest place in the West. There he found as if the sun was setting in a black muddy water. If a person among ourselves stands at the shore (sea-side) at sun set, he will see the sun as if it is falling into the sea, or setting into the sea.

But the reality is otherwise, when the sun sets in one place, it is still rising on another place

Therefore, what is meant by the verse “he found the sun setting in a muddy water” means when someone looks at it, that is what he/she would think and see.

Perhaps, Dhul-Qarnain arrived to a place where a river in deluge meets with the sea. The water of the river may contain mud, and when the sun sets, it would appear to a person looking at it as if it sets in a muddy water.

Does the Noble Qur'an says the sun sets in murky water??? ...
‪‬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8R2rVgD2ok

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 02:04 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Allah clearly knew in advance Muhammad would f*ck kids, right?

Is pedophilia his one blind spot? Btw why are you guys so against drawing pictures of him? Is it something crazy like you think the picture is gonna steal your soul?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 04:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Surtur
Btw why are you guys so against drawing pictures of him? Is it something crazy like you think the picture is gonna steal your soul?

I second this question. My guess is that there's probably some verse in the Koran about it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 05:03 PM
eninn

نهاية بالضربة القاضية هاشم و مبشر مسيحى فى الهايد بارك مترجم

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLHxVv7Yc4

I love a girl خالد ياسين مترجم

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWbsYb5ql-I

The miracle of al-Isra' is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra' from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem.

After the Prophet performed the Evening Prayer (^Isha'), Jibril came to him with a white animal, slightly larger than a donkey yet smaller than a mule. This animal was the buraq,--one of the animals of Paradise. Jibril held the buraq by his ear and told the Prophet to mount it. When the buraq was mounted, the Prophet set forth.

The buraqis a very fast animal; the length of the buraq's stride is the farthest distance it's eye can see.

The Prophet and Jibril arrived to a land with palm trees. Jibril told the Prophet to dismount and pray, so the Prophet dismounted the buraq and prayed two rak^as. Jibril asked him, "Do you know where you prayed?" and the Prophet answered, "Allah knows best." Jibril told him, "This is Yathrib; this is Taybah. "." (These are two names for the city of al-Madinah.) Before the Prophet emigrated to al-Madinah, it was called Taybah and Yathrib. It earned the name al-Madinah after the Prophet emigrated to it.

The buraq continued with the Prophet and Jibril until they reached another place. Again Jibril told the Prophet to get down and pray. The Prophet dismounted there and prayed two rak^as. Jibril informed the Prophet of the name of that place; it was Tur Sina'.

Once again the buraq took off with the Prophet and Jibril. Once again it stopped, and the Prophet dismounted and prayed two rak^as. This was in Bayt Lahm, where Prophet ^Isa (Jesus) was born.

Then the buraq continued with the Messenger of Allah until they entered the city of Jerusalem. There the Prophet went to Masjid al-Aqsa. Outside was a ring used by the Messengers of Allah to tie their animals. The Prophet tied his buraq to this ring. Then the Prophet entered the masjid where Allah assembled for him all the Prophets--from Adam to ^Isa. Prophet Muhammad moved forward and led them all in prayer. This is an indication the Prophet is

higher in status than all the rest of the prophets and messengers.

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand. At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it.

When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other. Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still breast feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). ")."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). ")."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 12:16 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Is the answer in there? Anybody?

I'm not reading all of that. thumb down

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 07:14 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I second this question. My guess is that there's probably some verse in the Koran about it.

It's because things that are holy to Muslims aren't meant to be presented in limited, sinful, mortal ways. Drawing is a mortal artform, ergo it ain't gonna cut it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 07:50 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by MythLord
It's because things that are holy to Muslims aren't meant to be presented in limited, sinful, mortal ways. Drawing is a mortal artform, ergo it ain't gonna cut it.

Right, but is there a verse that alludes to this interpretation?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 08:51 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Is the answer in there? Anybody?

I'm not reading all of that. thumb down

Perhaps because you lack the mental capacity.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 08:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eninn
The miracle of al-Isra' is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.]

So Allah is pro slavery...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 09:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote