KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Immortal Emperor vs. The Devourer of Worlds

The Immortal Emperor vs. The Devourer of Worlds
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

He also stalemated Odin in a direct telepathic battle before going on to fight and eventually overpower him.

How formidable would you consider Odin's telepathic strength Bran?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Put me in the screencap

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:07 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Galactus beats most of Star Wars, just not the best from Star Wars.

No shame in that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:23 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He helped cure Thor of his insanity when Thor previously completely and easily overpowered Dr Strange, Mind Gem Moondragon (put Xavier in a coma), Silver Surfer, Thanos and Adam Warlock, inside Thor's mind.

Galactus also made Odin resort to the headbutt when Galactus was beating him in tp.

Also Galactus almost ended the multiverse in a fight against The Other and Scrier. The Other is a massively powerful psionic entity who previously KO'ed a hungry Galactus/Surfer, and just a piece of him pretty much killed Surfer.

So, no one in Star Wars is touching his mind.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:23 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

But how will Galactus deal with Sidious opening up a wormhole Bran? Surely he has never dealt with that before?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

The only thing I could see him doing is moving it using his psychokinesis to move it out of the way.

But that is rare and wouldn’t do much if any tbh.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:39 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ignoring the blackholes.

But he'd just tear a wormhole in half like this I imagine. Comic logic says the wormhole would stop existing after being gaped like that.

https://pp.userapi.com/c624030/v624...mdx1M0M3g7o.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c624030/v624...Z3dkURLG0-s.jpg

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
The only thing I could see him doing is moving it using his psychokinesis to move it out of the way.

But that is rare and wouldn’t do much if any tbh.

Yeah, not much he could do. He's pretty seriously outgunned here.

Match him up with Yoda or something, and it'd be closer imo.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:44 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

one big mob:

i’m trolling re: telepathy, but re: a hypothetical victorious Palpatine, Sidious’s ultimate goal was to absorb the universe...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:11 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Doubt it

Proof?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:56 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think this thread has run its course.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote