KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NPC is the new SJW

NPC is the new SJW
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Ah so we're at the part where you pretend like the other person is angry. Good.

Look at what I said; then look at your response.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Look at what I said; then look at your response.

Lol my response stands. There is nothing more to say, we're not going to get into a debate on necro'ing now.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

:Necroing is offensive term for walking dead. Please desist, fellow humans:.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:38 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol my response stands. There is nothing more to say, we're not going to get into a debate on necro'ing now.

I mean, if you want to go with "eTerms mean whatever I feel they mean", then do so.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh look, the incel phaggots made up a new name to call people when their wittle fee-fees get hurt. daaaaw

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh look, the incel phaggots made up a new name to call people when their wittle fee-fees get hurt. daaaaw

^Triggered.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

of course they would choose a reference to mmo games, since that's what they spend all day doing, when they should have jobs.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Self-reflection will help here Bashar, maybe just let go of some of that virgin rage? Go for a run?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 03:36 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, Fly and RR pass around the biscuit as they masturbate to pretty SJW'S who have laughed at them and mocked them as the beta Incels they are, Surt wishes he had not shame wanked to completion as earlier that day to you tube feminists as Fly and RR come in turns on the cracker and he resigns himself he's the one eating tonight.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:17 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Stupid question. I know what NPC means in the gaming world since I am a big gamer. But what does it means in this political world?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:40 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Pretty much the same insults that Pootybutt1 used in his post to insult me, and the others with his incels stuff. But then Pootybutt likes to Fascist with his Fists. Cause He is a Lefty.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Surt, Fly and RR pass around the biscuit as they masturbate to pretty SJW'S who have laughed at them and mocked them as the beta Incels they are, Surt wishes he had not shame wanked to completion as earlier that day to you tube feminists as Fly and RR come in turns on the cracker and he resigns himself he's the one eating tonight.

Did your wife let you use the computer before or after she made you watch Jamal fill her to the brim with his seed?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:57 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Did your wife let you use the computer before or after she made you watch Jamal fill her to the brim with his seed?
What a shit response you Incel retard. No imagination. One day you'll have sex, maybe... and your life will change.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 09:44 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe one day you'll have it too, I know you're tired of being a mere observer. Perhaps Jamal and Tyrone will let you lap up their 'leftovers?'

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 09:56 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Maybe one day you'll have it too, I know you're tired of being a mere observer. Perhaps Jamal and Tyrone will let you lap up their 'leftovers?'
back to the star wars hang out virgin. Before an SJW girl gives you a wedgie and laughs at your tiny cock.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:47 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Stupid question. I know what NPC means in the gaming world since I am a big gamer. But what does it means in this political world?

It mocks that some people just spew these pre-programmed responses, sort of like NPC's in a game. A good example is when Gavin McCinnes was giving some talk and some protesters were just screaming at him. He invited them to come up and have an actual discussion. They paused for a second and just began screaming "WHO'S CAMPUS? OUR CAMPUS!" over and over.

They were NPC's, they couldn't participate in any discussion with the guy because they only have pre-programmed responses.

The funny thing is you could apply the NPC thing to people on both sides, yet it's the leftists getting super salty over the meme lol. Case in point: dude who totally isn't triggered by the NPC meme responding to a thread about NPC's nobody had commented in for 2 weeks to make yet another comment about incels.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:00 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

And here I thought NPC stood for Nationalist Party of Complicity. My bad.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:07 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

It mocks that some people just spew these pre-programmed responses, sort of like NPC's in a game.

Thanks for the info.

That’s actually pretty clever. Who ever thought of it gets my kudos.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:07 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
Thanks for the info.

That’s actually pretty clever. Who ever thought of it gets my kudos.

Yeah, it clearly hit a nerve for those on the left. When it first came out some were whining about how it dehumanized them lol. In fact, part of the reason it became popular BECAUSE they whined over it lol. Another self own by the left.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
What a shit response you Incel retard. No imagination. One day you'll have sex, maybe... and your life will change.

it's cruel to gas him up with false hope

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:12 PM