KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Direct challenge to Surtur: Liberalism vs. Conservatism

Direct challenge to Surtur: Liberalism vs. Conservatism
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Ridiculous, Surt has done far worse to others. If you propagate foul opinions expected to be held accountable for them. Surt expects no consequences because he is on the web.

If you point out specific examples, I'll glady condemm surt for them like I'm doing for quan. if only other people would be willing to call out both sides.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
If you point out specific examples, I'll glady condemm surt for them like I'm doing for quan. if only other people would be willing to call out both sides.
He does it all the time, it depends how sexist, racist and tolerant of religion etc you are if you find them foul.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deadline
Another good point. I'd also say that both those neos are left-wing.

Of course. Max Boot conservatism, and even Ben Shapiro's version (to a lesser degree) don't really fit any traditional/historical definition of conservatism. Since when was multi-ethnic advocacy, corporatism, being pro-gay marriage, equality for every single individual etc. a conservative outlook? They're left-leaning libertarians tbh.

Last edited by RealistRacism on Nov 1st, 2018 at 01:23 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:20 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You yourself made a direct challenge but when other posters do it is somehow different. You claimed I am cyber stalking him. Grow up, kid.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you believe my posting on kmc is stalking him? So let me get this straight then Darksaint is guilty of stalking carver since carver puts him on ignore all the time. What should the penalty be for public message board stalking iyo?
Answer this, Sm.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, what did you do that was stalking Quan? What's the accusation exactly?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:25 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Look at me guys, I'm a principled centrist." Pick a side, loser.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Wait, what did you do that was stalking Quan? What's the accusation exactly?

IOW, he follows someone around and keeps trying to get their attention. sounds a lot like stalking.
You created a thread begging for his attention because you can't handle the fact that he's been ignoring you.
Sm claimed I have been stalking him. I want to know what punishment he feels is appropriate for message board stalking as in responding to Surtur who is ignoring me.

quanchi112
Disney

"Look at me guys, I'm a principled centrist." Pick a side, loser.
laughing out loud

RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know why anyone would white-knight for someone they don't know on the internet. It's basically a given at this point, that Silent Master is Surtur.

Really stretching the definition and moving the goalposts to another galaxy with what's now being described as 'stalking.' This is embarrassing behaviour, honestly.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:31 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Putinbot1
He does it all the time, it depends how sexist, racist and tolerant of religion etc you are if you find them foul.

I'm not talking about anyone's political views. quan is specially following someone around bugging and insulting them when it's been made it clear they don't want to talk with him. it's a pure troll move and I'm fairly sure you that.

So like I said, show me examples where Surt targets a specific person with his trolling and I'll be more than happy to call him out. It's just too bad that other people aren't willing to call out both sides.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I don't know why anyone would white-knight for someone they don't know on the internet. It's basically a given at this point, that Silent Master is Surtur.

Really stretching the definition and moving the goalposts to another galaxy with what's now being described as 'stalking.' This is embarrassing behaviour, honestly.
He will not even respond to my posts anymore. Maybe he is on the phone with his attorney. He decided to ignore me so I guess according to him I am now stalking him.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:33 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Following 'someone around'... on one part of a forum site. Just drop this whole thing SM, it's really not the hill you want to die on.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:34 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
He will not even respond to my posts anymore. Maybe he is on the phone with his attorney. He decided to ignore me so I guess according to him I am now stalking him.

Lmao, forum stalking is an indictable offence Quan. You're in big trouble, the government money he hasn't spent on beer and mac & cheese will buy him a really talented lawyer.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:36 PM
Jmanghan

Politics r dumb.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 01:51 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, politics only shape the world we're in. Video games on the other hand, they're important.

Last edited by RealistRacism on Nov 1st, 2018 at 02:05 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Following 'someone around'... on one part of a forum site. Just drop this whole thing SM, it's really not the hill you want to die on.
He seems to have forfeited the entire thread.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:06 PM
Jmanghan

I agree, politics only shape the world we're in. Video games on the other hand, they're important.
I'm glad you understand the truth.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 02:31 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This thread is full of lots of bullshit. Kill it.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:48 PM